~ Three ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

“Good morning to my charming cousins!” Yuri greeted merrily and skipped towards the dining table. Donghae ignored her and continued to eat his breakfast. Leeteuk, the eldest, nudged Donghae and shot him a questioning look.

“This brat called me a nagging old man!” Donghae said through clenched teeth.

The rest of the cousins burst into laughter. “Hahahaha…! Come on, Donghae! This brat is thoroughly spoilt! She’s well-known for her mischief… Need not take it too hard…!” Kyuhyun, the second youngest patted understandingly on his brother’s back.

“Donghae… I didn’t know you’re so petty….” Yuri sat down at the table and shook her finger at Donghae who was sitting opposite her. “Should I know that, I would most certainly call you ‘nagging old woman’ instead…”

The dining table once again burst into laughter. Donghae rolled his eyes and made a fist at Yuri who was not afraid and stuck her tongue out. Siwon prevented the fight by placing a big bowl of fried rice in front of his youngest cousin. “Yuri, it’s your favourite fried rice…” Siwon deliberately tempted by waving the fragrant food in front of her.

Yuri grabbed the bowl in front of her and started to dig in. “Does anyone want a second round?” Siwon asked.

“No thanks, Siwon… I’m full just by looking at the hungry wolf gobbling down the food at an amazing speed…! I do wonder whether we have starved Yuri for weeks…! Look at her unladylike dining manner! I pity her future husband…” Donghae commented with a disgusted look.

Yuri raised her head and shot an irritated look at Donghae though her hand continued to feed herself with the delicious breakfast. The duo seemed to be having a cold war by just staring at each other. But on a closer look, the real war had already begun under the table.

Donghae and Yuri kicked at each other expertly without having to look under the table. They had done it so often until they had perfected their skills. Leeteuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun did not realise their weird behaviour and resume their meal.

However, Yesung, the second eldest noticed that and skilfully stuck his leg between theirs. “Are you two done…?” He asked in an authoritative tone. The duo gave a quick nod and resumed their meal.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri sat in her office with her legs ungraciously put on the table. She had made sure to lock her door as she did not want to listen to another lecture by Leeteuk. Last week, Leeteuk had caught her ungracious act and had nagged at her for twenty minutes. Donghae was laughing non-stop at her misfortune.

The five boys and one girl had set up a company together. They had set up a shipping company to cover their mysterious second career – exorcist.

The six of them were highly trained to hunt down supernatural beings since young. It was a family career which had to be passed down. Of the six of them, Yuri was the most talented. She could easily tackle any demon on her own. However, her protective cousins refused to let her take the risk and hence they were always working in pair or group.

Just as Yuri was dozing off to dreamland, a loud knocking awakened her sleepy mind. Yuri quickly straightened her attire and opened the door with a professional smile. However, her smile wavered when she saw two haggard-looking girls looking at her with pleading eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, chingus... Yunho is not appearing any sooner... T__T