Chapter 9

A Beastly Enchanting

Gikwang's POV:

I woke up alone in the van, and I immediately texted Dongwoon. I hope he brought Yejin back to her room safely. I felt my phone vibrate and it was a message from Hara. It says "Oppa, thanks for tonight. I really had fun dancing with you. We should do it again, okay? ^^" I smiled to myself. I replied back saying that I definitely enjoyed it and of course we'll be doing it again soon. I felt my phone vibrate again and it was a message from Dongwooniee. It says "Hyung, we're stuck in the elevator. ><" Stuck in the elevator?!?! OH NO. I went outside and realized that the power was out. I walked in the building and asked the receptionist on how long the power will be out. She said it would be out for 45 minutes or so. Dongwoon and Yejin will be stuck inside the elevator for 45 minutes? What if he does something to her?!?! What am I saying....Dongwoon wouldn't do something to her. I went to the receptionist again. "What floor did the elevator stop on?" I asked

"Mmmm, the 14th floor. I think." The 14th floor? Well technically it's the 13th floor since they took it off because it's badluck. Well it's true, they're stuck on the 13th floor right now. I just realized to get to the elevator, I had to climb the stairs. That was the 13th floor and I'm on the ground floor......aish.

 

I reached the 13th floor, panting. Inhale, exhale. Breathe in, breathe out. Ha...ha. Okay, I must be really tired. At least no one heard me. I sat on the carpeted floor right infront of the elevator waiting for the door to open. I just stared at the door. I guess I pretty much look stupid right now. "Gikwang oppa? Is that you?" I looked around to check who it was, but it was too dark to see.

"Uhh, who is it?" What if it's some crazy fangirl? It's really dark now, she could do ~things~ to me....

"It's me, oppa! It's Sohyun!" Sohyun? What is she doing here?

"Oh, Sohyuniee, what are you doing here? I didn't see you in Yoseob's party."

"I came to visit my cousin. She lives here. Oh I went to his party, only for awhile." She replied "What are you doing down there, oppa?"

"I'm waiting for my sister and Dongwoon. They're both stuck in the elevator." Oops, was I supposed to tell her that? She might go and tell Hyuna about it. Aish, babo forever.

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow. "And if you're wondering, I won't tell Hyuna unnie that Dongwoon is with Yejin unnie in there." Phew. How'd she know what I'm thinking about?

"Oh......why wouldn't you tell her, Sohyuniee?"

"You want me to tell her, oppa?"

"No! I just want to know why you wouldn't...." I said.

"Oh. Because I know what Hyuna unnie did to Dongwoon oppa. Even though we're from the same group and we're really close, it's still wrong. And I know that Dongwoon oppa likes Yejin unnie. I want them to end up together."

 

The corridor lights started to blink. The power was back on again. The elevator doors open. I heard Sohyun gasp. "Aigoo, they're so cute!" Dongwoon and Yejin were both asleep. Her head leaning on Dongwoon's shoulder while his head was on top of hers. I took out my phone..."Oppa, what are you doing?" Sohyun asked.

"I'm going to take a photo of them and post it on my Twitter account. Kekeke" I said mischievously.

"You're kidding right?" Sohyun said.

"I wouldn't post it on Twitter, but maybe someday I will. BWAHAHA"

 

Dongwoon's POV:

My back really really really hurts, so does my neck. I think I have stiff neck. My shoulders are starting to hurt too. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to my right and I saw Yejin leaning on my shoulder. I looked up and I saw Gikwang hyung and Sohyun looking down at me. How long have I been asleep? "Dongwooniee, I'll take things from here." Gikwang hyung said. He gently lifted Yejin up and carried her.

"How did you sleep Dongwoon oppa?" Sohyun said, smirking. Pft, this kid...

"I slept well, thanks for asking." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Dongwooniee, please come with me and help me" Gikwang hyung said. I bid farewell to Sohyun and followed Gikwang hyung.

 

Instead of taking the elevator we took the stairs. Gikwang hyung said that it will be safer, just in case the power goes out again. We reached her room. Room 23. I saw Gikwang hyung taking out the key from his pocket. I have never been to Yejin's place. She sort of lives alone since her parents are always out working in other countries and she only has a maid to stay with her. I didn't know what to expect when I'd see the room. It was really big. And everything inside looked expensive. "Dongwoon, please open the door to Yejin's room." Gikwang hyung said, interrupting my thoughts. "It's upstairs. The door to her room is light blue."

"Okay hyung." I replied. Upstairs? Wow, how many floors is in this place. I looked around and I saw that there was an elevator. I took the stairs because of what Gikwang hyung said earlier.

"Dongwooniee, just use the elevator. There's a generator here so if ever the power is out, there's always electricity here." Oh...I felt sort of stupid. When we reached the light blue door, I opened it up. Her room was huge too. Like really huge. As big as my dorm, I think. "Uh, Dongwooniee, you're sort of blocking the door." Gikwang hyung said. Ugh, I feel stupid. Really. Gikwang hyung gently put her down on the bed and pulled the blanket over her. She was murmuring something again.

"Does she really sleep talk?" I asked hyung.

"Yes she does. It's really annoying actually." Gikwang hyung said, quietly.

"Dongwoon oppa....." Yejin murmured. She said my name again. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Uh....did she just say what I think she said?" Gikwang hyung said.

"What did you think she say?"

"Did she just say 'Dongwoon oppa'?" Gikwang hyung looked at me.

"Uh....I guess. That's what I heard anyway." Gikwang hyung punched my shoulder, and I saw him smirking. "OUCH!"

"Shhhh! You might wake her up!" Gikwang hyung said. "She said your name, Dongwooniee"

"I know.....I heard her say it inside the elevator too."

"She did? Well, that's good, right? I mean that means she's thinking of you!" He nudged me with his elbow.

 

I couldn't help but smiling to myself. It's the 2nd time she said my name in her sleep. Gikwang hyung even said it's a good thing because it means she's thinking of me. I wish Taemin was here so I could rub it in his face. Yejin would probably tell him about today anyway. BWAHAHA. I'm in the lead once again.