Chapter 16

A Beastly Enchanting

Dongwoon's POV:

Aish. Why did she have to go to the bathroom? I was about to tell her....well not exactly, but sort of. If only she knew I sang that song for her.I sighed. Why do I always act too slow? I stood up so I could check on her. When I opened the door I heard voices.

"Why don't you leave Dongwoon oppa alone? Stay away from him" It was Hyuna. I opened the door a little wider to see who she was talking to. It was Yejin.

"Umm, if you haven't noticed I did just leave him alone in that room. And I'm obviously away from him at the moment." Yejin said in reply.

"Don't go joking around with me! You know what I mean."

"Yes I do. And I just want to remind you that you guys aren't together anymore. YOU broke up with him, remember?"

"Shut up, stupid girl!" Hyuna said, grabbing Yejin's wrist.

"YAH LET GO OF ME!!!" Yejin said in protest. I immediately ran to Yejin. Is Hyuna blind? Can't she see that Yejin's already injured.

"Hyuna, what are you doing?!?!" I said. Hyuna let go of her immediately.

"Nothing. I was just helping her, oppa." Hyuna said, trying to look innocent.

"I heard everything Hyuna." I walked towards Yejin, placed an arm around her shoulder. "You okay, Yejin?"

"Ugh that thing has a name?" Hyuna said bitterly.

"I can't believe YOU have a name." I saw her face fall. "Can't you just leave. As in forever."

"What?" She said.

"I said leave FOREVER. I don't want you in my life. I'm going to shut you out of my life."

"That's impossible. You have to see me everyday. We work in the same building."

"I know that." I said, looking at her. "I may be able to see you, but that's it. You're gonna be like a reflection. I can see you but I can't feel you."

"Oppa..." Hyuna said. I know I hurt her. She deserved it.

"Just leave." Hyuna slowly walked away.

"Oppa, you didn't have to be so harsh...." Yejin said.

"Harsh? Look what she did to you!" I said, twisting her wrist and pointing at the red mark Hyuna left.

"But words can kill, oppa."

"Yes, but actions speak louder than words."

"I'm not hurt oppa."

"Of course you're not." I said sarcastically.

 

Yejin's POV:

After all this troublesome meeting with Hyuna unnie, we went down to meet with the other oppas. I insisted on taking the stairs since I didn't want to get stuck in the elevator again. When we reached the first floor, we saw all the B2ST oppas just standing there, as if they've been waiting for us for a year. "What took you guys so long?" Junhyung oppa asked.

"The stairs." I replied.

"Umm, have you ever heard of the elevator?"

"Yes, but I didn't wanna get stuck again." The oppas started to laugh.

"You do realize that the weather is perfectly fine and it's highly impossible that the elevator would get stuck right?" Dojoon oppa said. I was about to say something but he interrupted me. "And there's a generator here....it's unlikely that you would get stuck. Unless of course the wiring of the elevator fails. I felt stupid. I shot a look at Dongwoon oppa, and glared at him. He shrugged and mouthed the words "Sorry".

 

After spending time with the oppas, Gikwang oppa brought me home. Of course Dongwoon oppa had to come because this is his "punishment". When we reached my place, Dongwoon oppa immediately sat on the couch while Gikwang oppa brought me up to my room. I had to ask him whoever the hell Dongwoon oppa likes..."Oppa..."

"Yes. Yejin-ah?"

"Umm...Dongwoon oppa played a song a while ago. He dedicated it to this girl he lies....who is 'this girl'?"

"Well, you know her..." He said.

"I do?"

"Yeah, you know her very well." Who the hell is this girl?

"Uhh...do you think they'll end up together?" Why am I even asking these questions? Obviously I'm just going to get hurt hearing the truth.

"Well..." This doesn't sound good. "The girl happens to like him too...but he doesn't know. Yet." Holy crap.

"Oh..."

"Yeah...." The coversation was starting to get awkward "Um, I'm going down, okay? Just call if you need anything." Gikwang oppa went out of my room, and I was just sitting there staring blankly into space.

 

Actually, I do need something. I need to know who the hell this girl is. She obviously is a friend of mine since I know her "very well". I felt totally pissed. I didn't want to think about who this friend was, she might be really close to me and I wouldn't want to hate her...or be jealous. I tried to think of other things. I started to think about Jonghyun oppa. It's weird how being with Dongwoon oppa kept me distracted from thinking about him. Every since I've been hanging out with him, I slowly started to forget about Jonghyun oppa. That was true. I started to think about "the girl" again. Honestly, it irritated me and hurt me at the same time. I'm going to admit that I thought I had a chance with Dongwoon oppa...but it's weird since I don't really like him. I think. I felt this pain in my chest...It's true what Hyuna unnie said. I'm nothing to him.

 

Gikwang's POV:

I felt like I've said the wrong thing to Yejin. I did say the wrong thing. She obviously took it the wrong way. That look on her face when she was hurt, I hated seeing it. I wanted to tell her she was "the girl" but I feel like it would ruin everything for Dongwoon. I mean I don't really know if he had a plan, but it would be better if she heard it from him and not from me. He's going to have to tell her before it's too late again.

 

I made my way downstairs and sat next to Dongwoon. "Hey hyung, can I ask you something?" What is it with the questions today?

"Yeah?"

Does Yejin like anyone right now?" Wow, it's like de ja vu or something. I have to be careful with what I say this time.

"Right now? Mmm....I don't know." She likes you right now, you idiot.

"Oh is that so?"

"She told me you sang a song for a girl awhile ago." I saw him cover his cheeks with his hands. Ugh this aegyo which I don't fine cute at all. "She is the girl, right?"

"Definitely." Good. Glad to hear that.

 

Dongwoon's POV:

I've been playing in my head the things I'm going to say to her in the future. For starters, I was going to spend the entire month with her. That gives me an advantage right? I'm going to get closer with her. I can get to know her better and stuff like that. But I needed someone to back me up on things like these too. Like to help me in these kinds of stuff. I didn't want to ask Gikwang hyung since it's sort of awkward...knowing that she's his brother and all. I can ask Nicole to help me! After all they're close and I'm close to her too. This is great. She could tell me what Yejin likes and what she dislikes. She could also tell me what I should do to be able to win her heart. I smiled to myself. This is the perfect plan.