Chapter 2

A Beastly Enchanting

Gikwang's POV:

What's taking her so long? Is she doing this on purpose so I won't be able to buy Yoseob a gift or so that we won't go to the party? I understand she hasn't moved on from that jerk Jonghyun, but I just want her to be happy again. Meet other people. Find someone new. Someone who can make her happy again. Someone who can make her laugh and smile. Someone close to her age. Someone who is a friend to her and a friend to me. Someone like--

"OPPA! I'M DONE! Let's go~" Aish, thanks for interrupting my thoughts, Yejin.

"What took you so long, little sis?" I said. I looked at her and I saw her eyes all red and puffy. She must've been crying again.

"Nothing. Just thinking....so where are we going oppa? I'm really hungry. Let's eat first!" Yejin said, her eyes suddenly lighting up. Ugh, maknaes, always impatient and always hungry.

"We're going to the Beast dorm to eat!" I saw her face fall. Sorry to disappoint you, Yejin. I'm low on cash right now.

"But I thought you said we're going to eat..."

"We are going to eat! Besides you always love Hyunseung hyung and Dongwoon's cooking"

 

Yejin's POV:

I do love their cooking...or at least I use to. Haven't been there in months. "Oppa...."

"What's wrong Yejin-ah?" I saw concern on his face. Gikwang oppa should really stop worrying about me too much.

"I'm just....just..." I don't even know what it is. Maybe I'm afraid it would be awkward to meet them again, since I haven't visited for so long.

"Nervous? Scared? Don't worry, the boys love you. I think" He said jokingly. I spanked his arm. "Yah! Don't do that to your oppa! No wonder why the boys hate you!" again another spank. "Okay, I was kidding. They love you! They also miss you. So there's nothing to worry about" He patted my head. That sort of made me feel better.

 

*In the B2ST dorm*

"Gikwangiee!" Doojoon oppa said, while opening the door.

"Hi hyung! I brought--"

"Yejin? Is that you? The last time I saw you was...You're so...You've grown so much!" Doojoon oppa said and he looked really shocked.

"Hyung, who's that at the door?" A very familar voice shouted from inside the dorm.

"It's just Gikwang" Doojoon oppa said, while Gikwang oppa scowled "And Yejin!"

"Yejin? As in little Gikwang?!" LITTLE GIKWANG? They should stop calling me that. Besides we don't look alike. It's only the eyes. Suddenly, I felt arms around me hugging me so tightly, I felt like I was suffocating. It was Junhyung oppa. I knew it.

"Hyung, you're killing her" A deep voice said.

"Oh right..sorry about that Yejin! We missed you here." Junhyung oppa said, patting my shoulder lightly, while I was still recovering from his hug.

"Just come inside and let's eat. Oh...Hyunseung hyung says hi" the deep voice said. I looked up and it was Dongwoon oppa. Looks like he's been working out.

 

I stepped inside the dorm and I was completely shocked. It was actually clean. Cleaner than my room. It looks different from what it used to look like. Clothes and trash lying on the floor. How long have I not been in here?

"Yejin, make yourself at home. This is sort of your second home anyway...oh and I see you're really shocked that it's clean. Yoseob's parents came earlier so we had to clean up" Doojoon oppa said. Oh no wonder why it's too clean.

"Where's Yoseob oppa then?" I asked. He's the only one who hasn't greeted me, besides Hyunseung oppa who is obviously in the kitchen. Yoseob oppa is just always the first person who greets me, so it's weird that he isn't here...

"He went out to spend the afternoon with his family." Junhyung oppa told me.

 

I made my way to the kitchen. My favorite place. When I came in, I saw Hyunseung oppa, cooking. "Yejin-ah!" He greeted me. "Good to see you again. It's been awhile" He said again without looking up.

"Oppa, what are you cooking?" I said, my mouth watering from the smell.

"Bibimbap, bulgogi, namul, bibim goksu, tteok and of course kimchi" That's alot of food.....

"Oppa, can I help you with the cooking?"

"Of course! I missed cooking with you, Yejin! You've always been one of my best students, aside from Dongwooniee"

 

After helping Hyunseung oppa with the cooking, I went to the dining room to set up the table. "Need some help?" Dongwoon oppa said from behind me. I felt my heart skip a beat. WHAT. I don't even know why or how it happened it just did. Without waiting for me to answer, he took the plates from my hands and set it up on the table. He looked really good. I mean, he has always looked good, I just haven't look at him well enough. I've never noticed how handsome he is. His blonde hair falling over his eyes, that pointy nose, those perfect lips...

"Yejin. Are you okay?" Dongwoon oppa shook me gently.

"I..I'm fine" I said shakily, embarrassed by how stupid I must have looked.

"Maybe you should sit down" He pulled out the chair for me, placed his hands on my shoulders and made me sit down. "I'll go get you a glass of water, okay? Be right back!" He flashed me a smile and went to the kitchen.

 

I don't know what's gotten over me. Is this the effect of staying home for too long? Dongwoon oppa never made me feel this way. Not once, not ever. Maybe I just haven't seen boys in a long time. Yeah, that's probably it.