Chapter 4

A Beastly Enchanting

Yejin's POV:

It's almost 7pm, and we're leaving for Yoseob oppa's party in 10 minutes. I spent 5 hours in the dorm with the Beast oppas. I only realized now how much I've missed these dorky weirdos. I don't even know why fans like them. They should see how dorky and weird they can really get. It sort of feels incomplete without Yoseob oppa....but I'll see him soon enough. Speaking of Yoseob oppa, why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

". I FORGOT SOMETHING." Gikwang oppa shouted. Yoseob oppa's gift! Now I remember.

"What? What is it? What are you forgetting?" Hyunseung oppa asked.

"My gift for Yoseob! I forgot to buy! Aish, Gikwang babo." Gikwang oppa said, slapping his head.

"Babo indeed." Dongwoon oppa snickered, obviously enjoying the moment like I am.

"It's okay, oppa. Yoseob oppa has a lot of gifts, he won't notice that you didn't give him one. He's probably gonna open his gifts tomorrow and you can sneak your gift in by then too" I said. Wow, my idea sounded smart. I'm a genius.

"Oh wow, Yejin. Since when did you get so smart?" Gikwang oppa said, mocking me and my awesomness. Even though he really cares for me, he's still my older brother and older brothers' will always be bullies.

"So are we all ready to leave?" Doojoon oppa asked us.

"Yes we are!" Junhyung oppa replied.

 

Minutes later, we were all settled in the van. Since I was the only girl, I could choose any seat I wanted. I chose the seat right behind the driver's seat. Gikwang oppa sat right next to me, behind us was Junhyung oppa and Hyunseung oppa and behind them, at the last seat was Dongwoon oppa and Doojoon oppa.

"Dongwooniee, let's switch seats. I need to tell Doojoon oppa something really important" Gikwang oppa said. Without waiting for Dongwoon to answer him, he went to the last seat dragged Dongwoon oppa to the seat right next to me and pushed him there. Then he went back to sit right next to Doojoon oppa. For some reason I was happy. But I only kept to myself and I could tell that I was smiling deep inside. I heard Doojoon oppa chuckle and Junhyung oppa giving hyunseung oppa a high five. Dongwoon oppa and I looked back and glared at them.

"What? He told me a funny joke! After all he's the Joker." Hyunseung oppa said. Deep inside, I was laughing. But it would ruin the moment.

 

Dongwoon's POV:

Gikwang hyung obviously did that on purpose. They should stop acting like this or it would ruin the plan. On second thought, I don't even have a plan. I should probably thank Gikwang hyung after this since I got the best seat in the house. HAHA.

 

When we reached our destination, I never expected that there would be tons of people. Bodygaurds, bounceres, photographers, reporters, fangirls, idols, people....Who knew a lot of people would know about Yoseob's party. When the bouncers opened the door, I placed my arm around Yejin, protectively. I don't care if people would think that she's my girlfriend. That's what I want them to think anyway. I looked back at my hyungs and they all gave me the thumbs up and I smiled to myself. I looked at her and she look frightened. "Yejin, are you alright?"

"Oppa....I'm nervous." she looked up at me with her hazel eyes. She looked so beautiful tonight. She looked perfect. We were standing so close to each other, I could kiss her. "Oppa, what's wrong? Is there something on my face?!"

"No, there's nothing wrong. You look perfect tonight. You look beautiful." I said, poking her nose.

 

*In Yoseob's party*

There were tons of people there. All of them dancing to the beat of the music, drinking, talking or just sitting down. I spotted Gikwang hyung dancing with Hara, Junhyung hyung sitting there like a boss, Hyunseung hyung, talking to Minjung noona and Doojoon hyung talking to some girl. But here I am with Yejin, just staring at people not knowing what to do. "Oppa.." I heard Yejin's voice, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes, Yejin-ah?"

"I'm really thirtsy. I'm going to get a drink. Do you want one?" She asked me.

"I'm coming with you." I told her.

"Oppa, I can take care of myself. Not like something bad is gonna happen to me here" She said, smiling and walking away. I should have probably followed her, because now I was alone. But I didn't. I just stayed there, keeping my eyes on her. I sat down on the seat beside her, still not keeping my eyes off from her. "Oppa!" I looked around to see whoever said that, I thought I was imagining it, so I didn't mind it at all. "Thanks oppa, now you're ignoring me." I looked to my left and saw it was Hyuna. I was completely shocked to see her. Well it wasn't her, it was her clothes. She was wearing really really really tight short shorts and a really really really tight tank top. I looked away, because it wasn't actually nice to look at.

"Hi Hyuna. I didn't see you there" I told her.

"How can you not see me?" She said, pouting. I didn't find it cute at all. It's probably because her clothes were too tight, it made her look like a bimbo. She came closer to me and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around me.

"Yah, what are you doing?! Get off me!" I shouted. I didn't push her away 'cause after all she was a girl. Boys don't hit girls.

"Why? I thought you loved me? Don't you want me anymore?" She said seductively, tightening her grip on my neck.

"I loved you. It's different now. You were only using me. Now get off me." I wanted to push her hands away from me but that's not what a gentleman would do. The next thing I knew, her lips were on mine and I was too surprised to react.

 

Gikwang's POV:

"Oppa, it was nice dancing with you again" Hara said, smiling. She kissed my cheek and went away. I touched my cheek and I smiled to myself. I walked around the dance floor looking for Yejin. Until I saw Hyuna, sitting on someone's lap. On Dongwoon's lap. They were....making out? I wanted to punch Dongwoon right then and there. I looked around for Yejin, then I spotted her. I knew she saw what I saw. Her eyes widened, almost dropping her glass. She turned the other way and ran. I wanted to chase her but I didn't. I went straight for Dongwoon.

 

Yejin's POV:

I was nervous walking around the dance floor. I was afraid I might bump into him. But I successfully went through it all without seeing him. After getting my drink, I came back for Dongwoon oppa. But what I saw, completely shocked me. Hyuna unnie was kissing Dongwoon oppa. She was sitting on his lap, arms around his neck. I felt the glass almost slipping from my hand. I felt my heart being stabbed by a knife. I don't know why I felt this way, but my heart felt like breaking. It wasn't even completely fixed yet, and now my heart was definitely broken all over again. I didn't even have feelings for Dongwoon oppa. But why am I feeling this way? I looked around hoping to see anyone I knew, but  I just turned the other way and walked as fast as I can.