Chapter 13

A Beastly Enchanting

Yejin's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I've last seen Dongwoon oppa and Taemin. I still can't get over what happened. I wanted to ask Dongwoon oppa why he just left all of a sudden and I wanted to tell Taemin how sorry I am. I checked my phone for any new messages. None. I decided to text them.

 

My first message was going to be for Dongwoon oppa. It says "Oppa...why did you just leave all of a sudden?" But I realized how stupid that sounds, so I erased it. I was going to text Taemin instead. It says: "Taemin, I'm so sorry. I know you're really mad at me right now. But I really need to talk to you. I can explain. Let's just talk okay?" I pressed send. I stared at my phone for what it seems like forever. Then I heard a knock at the door.

 

I opened the door. It was Dongwoon oppa. My heart started beating a thousand times faster than usual. What was he doing here? "Hi Yejin."

"Dongwoon oppa...what are you doing here?" It's so weird. I was just about to text him and here he is standing in front of me. This is why better than just a text.

"I came for my jacket." His jacket? OH CRAP.

"Oppa um, it's still sort of in my washer right now." That was a lie. I purposely forgot to wash it. I wanted to be the one to return it myself, but I forgot about it.

"Oh well if that's the case, I can wait for it to dry." Is he freaking kidding me?

"Uh, okay. Come in, oppa. Make yourself at home."

 

I went down to the 3rd floor. Gikwang oppa likes calling it The Dungeon since it's down and it's sort of just like for laundrying and all those crap. He's just weird. I placed Dongwoon oppa's jacket in the washing machine. I reached for the detergent and placed it on top of the washing machine. Suddenly, it just fell into the machine. .

 

Dongwoon's POV:

Honestly, it was okay if she didn't return the jacket. I just wanted to check if Taemin was here or something. And I wanted to see her again. I'm glad that Taemin isn't here. But they're probably together now. He won. Not me. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and-- "YEJIN! I'M HERE! YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO TALK!"

"Taemin?" I said, obviously surprised.

"Dongwoon hyung? What are you doing here?" Yeah, what am I doing here?

"I was just going to get my jacket....Yejin has it. How about you?"

"Yejin said texted me and said she wanted to talk to me." She wanted to talk to him? Oh of course she does...that's her boyfriend right now.

 

We stood there in awkward silence, then he came in. I wanted to push him back out, but I blocked his way instead. "Yah hyung, what are you doing?!?!"

"Why don't you just leave, Taemin?"

"Why don't you!!!! She wanted to talk to me. Not you. You just came here to get your jacket."

"BUT I WAS HERE FIRST!" Before I knew it, he was able to go through me. He snickered and went up to her room. Haha. She isn't there. I went downstairs, since I saw her go there.

 

When I went down all I could smell was detergent soap and all I could see was suds. "DONGWOON OPPA?!?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?! HELLO?!?!" It was Yejin.

"Yejin-ah? Are you okay?"

"Oppa? Help me!!" I raced down to her looking for her through what seems like a sea of soap suds. This was just like in the movies. Except it's actually happening in real life. This is so cool!!

 

It took me 5 minutes to be able to find her. She was sitting down near this thing, I don't know what it was since it was covered with soap. I knew she didn't pass out or anything, she's just there sitting covering her eyes. I bent down and whispered on her ear "Yejin."

"Oppa! Thank God you heard me! I thought I was gonna die in here!" She hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe. "Oppa, please carry me upstairs. You see, I slipped and I think I broke my leg or something."

"I'll be glad to." I said, smiling to myself. I picked her up and carried her.

"Oppa, be careful okay? You might slip too."

"Of course I'll be careful, Yejin. I'm carrying you, I wouldn't want to hurt you."

 

Taemin's POV:

What the hell was Dongwoon hyung doing in here? I don't think getting his jacket from her was a good enough reason. Maybe she called him and told him to come in here! I knew it. I knew she liked him. I opened the door to Yejin's room and she wasn't in there. Wth. Where could she have gone. I looked around on the 2nd floor, and I couldn't find her. She's probably in The Dungeon. I went back downstairs, and then I saw them. Dongwoon hyung carrying Yejin. Her head was resting on his shoulder. What the hell is going on? I thought she wanted to talk to ME? I was just there staring at them. Dongwoon hyung sat down on the couch, still carrying Yejin. "Are you okay, Yejin?" He asked her.

"Not really. My leg really hurts, oppa." Yejin replied.

"Let me check on it." He touched her right leg and she started to cringe in pain.

"Ouch, oppa. Stop! It really really hurts oppa!"

"Sorry, Yejin. But I just had to check. Yes, it's definitely broken. I'm going to have to call Gikwang hyung."

"NO! Don't call him!!!"

"I have to, Yejin. I'm so sorry."

"Let me do it." I saw her sit up. She was now sitting on his lap. He was touching her back.

 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at the moment. I walked to the door, looked back at them. They couldn't even see me. They were too busy with each other. One thing's for sure, I don't think I can ever be friends with Yejin again. Not until she stops sticking with Dongwoon hyung.