Chapter 15

A Beastly Enchanting

Yejin's POV:

*Everyday I shock (shock)! Everynight I shock (shock)!* That was my ringtone...Aish, who's calling me this early in the morning? I checked my phone and the caller ID says Dongwoon oppa. I immediately answered it. "Hello?"

"Yejin-ah!" That wasn't Dongwoon oppa's voice. It was Junhyung oppa's.

"Junhyung oppa?" Aish, I wanted to hear Dongwoon oppa's voice... "Why are you calling me so early in the morning? And why are you using Dongwoon oppa's phone?"

"I just wanted to tell you we'll be picking you up." Picking me up? For what? "Oh and I'm using his phone because I want to."

"Picking me up?!?! Is it that important? Haven't you heard, I'm injured?"

"It is important! You'll be watching the filming of our MV! And we'll treat you out for breakfast."

"IMPORTANT?!?! That must be a joke, oppa. Goodnight."

"AISH YEJIN-AH!" I heard someone knocking on my door. "OPEN UP! WE'RE ALREADY HERE!" He disconnected the call.

 

WTF. Ugh, boys can be so insensitive. I really didn't want to go, but since they're already here, I have no choice.

 

I had to use crutches to help me walk. Honeslty, I'm not yet used to it. Since my leg is broken, I haven't been walking at all. I opened the door and all the B2ST oppas greeted me. "SHH! You'll wake the neighbors up!"

"Oops..sorry. Let's go Little G!" Doojoon oppa said.

 

As soon as we reached the van, we followed the same seat plan as last time, except Yoseob oppa was sitting next to Doojoon oppa and Gikawng oppa. Honestly, I was happy to see Dongwoon oppa again. I was happy to be seated next to him too. "How are you, Yejin?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I replied, smiling at him. "I'm really sorry that you have to be with me everyday for a month. I know you have other important things to tend to and you'll be stuck with me. I'm so sorry, oppa! Now you have to be with me and my boring life."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Yejin. I consider you as one of the important things I have to tend to and I'd rather spend my time with you. We can be bored together then."

 

Did he just say that? I'm freaking blushing right now and my heart is pounding way too fast. I wonder if he feels how fast my heart is beating right now? I hope not.

 

Gikwang's POV:

Aww, Dongwooniee and Yejin are so cute. I'm enjoying watching them from behind. Nice view. "Dongwooniee must be really happy right now." Yoseob said, smirking.

"Yeah, Yejin is too." Oops, I did not just say that. I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone.

"What?" Doojoon hyung and Yoseob said in unison.

"You know she's happy that she isn't just stuck at home..." Phew, great excuse. I hope.

"Oh..." Doojoon hyung said. "They look good together, don't you think?"

"Yeaah! YeWoon couple...or DongJin." Yoseob said. "Um, let's stick to YeWoon. DongJin sounds weird."

 

Good. Now I'm not the only one who ships this couple.

 

Yejin's POV:

"We'll treat you out for breakfast." Yeah, this is breakfast...one slice of French Toast. It doesn't even look edible. "Hey Yejin, what do girls like in guys?" Dongwoon oppa asked.

"What do girls like in guys? Mmm...." Why is he asking me this? "I don't know what they like. But what I like in a guy is that they have to be musically talented, athletic, handsome, smart, kind, sweet and you know the rest."

"Oh~ I see." He said. "What I like in a girl is that...she just has to be herself. But if herself is ty, a liar and a player, I can't like her."

"Good choice of words." I replied.

"Whoever your future guy is, I hope he knows that he's got one of the best girls out there. If I were him, I would never let go of someone as perfect..." I can't breathe. I'm having a heart attack right now.

 

We reached the Cube Entertainment and I honestly never knew how it looked like. It was gray and it had a sad vibe to it. It looked scary and too professional. But who am I to judge from the outside? It might be freaking awesome inside. Dongwoon oppa helped me down and guided me inside the building. It did look awesome. Sort of like a five star hotel lobby. Or maybe even better. I turned to the elevator than I saw Hyuna unnie. She started moving towards us. "Is this your new girlfriend, Dongwooniee oppa? You're replacing me with her?" She gave me the head-to-toe thing.

"Leave her alone." Dongwoon oppa said.

"Okay, sure. Compared to me, she's nothing." She said in the most disgusted way I've ever heard.

"No, you're wrong. Compared to you, she's everything." Did I hear that right?

"What?" She replied.

"I said, compared to you, she's EVERYTHING." She glared at me for a second then turned away. "Sorry about that. Let's go."

 

We reached the setting of the MV filming. It was my first time to see something like it. I know that there would be alot of cameras but this is really more than alot. Like there are a billion of them in here. They are everywhere. Literally. The background of the MV was just plain white. Mmm...this is new. I saw the oppas come out of their changing rooms. They were in white and black. My eyes immediately landed on the one with the blonde hair. On the outside I'm all chill about it, but on the inside I'm dying. He waved at me, and I waved back. They started filming and I was there for 4 hours. "How was it?" Doojoon oppa asked.

"Different...." I replied.

"Different as in bad different or good different?" Yoseob oppa asked, coming out from nowhere.

"I've seen better." They all looked crestfallen when I said that. "Just kidding. It's good different. Simple but perfect."

"Yah Gikwang, why can't you be like your little sister?!" Junhyung oppa said

"Psh, she learns from the best." Gikwang oppa replied.

"Definitely not you, hyung." Dongwoon oppa said, teasing him. Gikwang oppa punched him on the shoulder.

 

We all headed to the cafeteria to have some lunch. Who knew they had a cafeteria here? Dongwoon oppa offered to get my food and I allowed him to. It was nice to be surrounded by all of these weirdos again. It felt really nice and comforting. They were making all kinds of jokes and it was hilarious. "Yejin-ah, wanna go to the music room?" Dongwoon oppa asked.

"Sure, why not." Cool there's a music room!

 

We reached the music room and it was exactly like a music store. Every single kind of instrument is found in here. Sheet music. CDs. Everything. The room was like heaven to me. Almost every instrument in here, I can play. My parents wanted me to learn alot, and of course I was obliged to. Dongwoon oppa led me to the piano and told me to sit next to him. "I want you to sing."

"WHAT?!?!" I protested. Sing? Is he crazy?

"We used to sing together, don't you remember? Now we do the same today."

 

He started playing the piano. At first I couldn't recognize the song. But when he started to sing I automatically knew what it was. He was singing Oasis. My favorite song. It was mesmerizing to hear him sing. His voice was so beautiful. Sure it wasn't as high as Hyunseung oppa's or Gikwang oppa's. His voice was deep and too beautiful. I started singing with him. I couldn't resist the power of my favorite song. We were like having a duet. And our voices blended very well together. The song ended and I felt sort of disappointed. I wanted him to sing again. "Wow, your voice is beautiful." Dongwoon oppa said.

"Not as beautiful as yours, oppa." I said in reply.

 

It's true. His voice is waaay better. He smiled and started playing another song. It was Out Of My League by Stephen Speaks. I was completely shocked. I always had this thing that if a guy plays that song for me that means he's the one. But he isn't singing the song for me......anyway, same thing. I listened to him the whole time. His English wasn't perfect but it was beautiful.

"You play so beautifully, oppa." I told him.

"Really?" He said, turning to face me. "I sang this song for this girl I like." He likes this girl? I could almost hear the sound of my heart breaking.

"Girl?" What a stupid thing to say.

"Yeah...I don't think she likes me though. It's seems like she only sees me as a friend."

"Oh...any girl will be lucky to have you. She's stupid if she only sees you as a friend." I didn't know what to say next. One moment I was happy and the next my heart was breaking. "Oppa, I'm going to the bathroom." Before I could even hear him reply, I ran off. I didn't know where the bathroom was and since I had crutches I wasn't actually running.

 

Of course he likes someone else. It's better if he liked no one, that way it wouldn't be that heart breaking. But I didn't even like him...or at least that's what I'm trying to think. I can't believe it. He likes someone. Another girl. I was too depressed. I just kept walking straight until I bumped into someone. It was Hyuna unnie.