Chapter 18

A Beastly Enchanting

Yejin's POV:

It's been 2 weeks already since I've been spending time with Dongwoon oppa. Gikwang oppa hasn't been visiting me anymore. Normally he would accompany Dongwoon oppa but he's been too busy filming. I'm still trying to get used to the feeling I get everytime I'm with Dongwoon oppa. I thought that the feeling would disappear by now but it hasn't. And I can't stop staring at him. He's just...I don't know. There's something about him and it's hard not to stare. Even if it's been 2 weeks I still haven't asked him about "the girl" and I'm not so sure it's Nicole unnie. I need more evidence.

 

"Hey Yejin, why don't we go out today?" Dongwoon oppa asked.

"Go out?" I repeated.

"Yeah. Like we'll eat out or something." Is this like a date? Obviously not. I think. "I'll pay."

"You will?"

"Yeah. I know this realliy nice ice cream parlor. I know how much you can't resist." He said, grinning.

 

The Truth game does have its benefits. It's not only me who gets to know more about Dongwoon oppa, but he gets to know alot about me too. This game is like our thing. We don't tell others about what we ask and say to each other. Okay, maybe we do, but only to the closest friends. It's only the 2 of us who sahres these things. And I like it.

 

We ended up just eating ice cream. And the ice cream parlor we went to had EVERYTHING. I mean seriously. EVERY SINGLE THING. Sometimes it's like it isn't real anymore. Dongwoon oppa and I ordered almost everything. "You ever gonna get sick of ice cream?" Dongwoon oppa asked.

"No. Never ever." I said. He took out his phone and was about to take a picture of himself. "Yah oppa, I hope that your phone's memory gets full so you can't take a picture of yourself anymore."

He glared at me and we both laughed. "So...it's my turn to ask." He said.

"Okay. Go."

"What was the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for you?" He said, while taking a sip from his milkshake.

"I think the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me is this. Letting me eat all the ice cream I want." I said, smiling.

"The game is called Truth, Yejin."

"Okay, fiiiine." I said, rolling my eyes. Well it was true, sort of. No one has ever brought me to a place like this. Not even Gikwang oppa. Not Jonghyun oppa too.

"Yah, stop stalling!" Dongwoon oppa said.

"I'm not stalling. I'm thinking!!"

"Maybe alot of guys are sweet to you and they've done alot of sweet thing for you so you can't choose one. Or there are none."

I pushed him lightly. "Shut up, oppa."

Okay, tell me now then." He said, chuckling.

"The sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me was when I was with Jonghyun oppa."

That's it? That's not even sweet!" I rolled my eyes.

"He was really sweet. He would give me things every week. First he gave me chocolate with a note 'I like chocolates', then the next week he gave me candies with a note 'I like candies', then the week after that he gave me flowers with a note 'I like flowers' then the last he gave me a mirror."

"A mirror? What the hell."

"Wait okay. Just wait! I'm not yet done. Stop interrupting me." He snickered and I continued. "So he gave me a mirror and there was a note. And it says 'I like you'. I found it sweet. Really really sweet." I looked at him and he had that face. The face the boys have when they don't find it sweet, they find it disgusting or something.

"Aww...how sweet." He said sarcastically.

"Fine. What's the sweetest thing you've ever done for a girl?!?! Let's see how sweet you are."

 

Dongwoon's POV:

. I don't really know what "sweet" is. I mean, I'm a guy, guy's don't know the definition to "sweet". "Looks like you have nothing to say, oppa." Yejin said, smiling mischieviously

"I do! I'm just thiking...."

"Mmmmkay. Whatever you say."

"Okay, I have one." She looked up, looking interested. "The sweetest thing I've ever done for a girl was....."

"Was.......????" She said.

"Well, I don't know if it's sweet for you, but it is for me. Or at least that's what I think." I was stalling her. I actually didn't really know anything sweet I've done for a girl.

"Just tell me. You're obviously stalling me."

"Fine. The sweetest thing I've done for a girl was I what I'm doing now for the girl I like. I'm trying so hard to impress her, to try and make her fall for me. I'm doing everything I can. I'm even asking help from her friends already. I've been talking alot to her already and we're becoming close. Or closer than we were before. But she doesn't know so I guess it isn't sweet..."

"Aww, oppa. That is sweet. Really." Well if only you knew it was you then I guess it would be sweeter. "Wait, I have to go to the bathroom first, okay oppa?" I nodded and she went her way.

 

I was looking out the window and someone caught my eye. It was Taemin. Even if he was wearing his disguise, I knew him well enough. He was alone, without any of his hyungs. I saw him look at me too. We were having this weird eye contact. Suddenly, Yejin appeared and said "Oppa, I'm ready to go." Even if he was wearing his sunglasses, I knew that his eyes widened.

"Uhh....okay." I said and looked at Taemin again. He looked away and left.

 

After paying the bill, we headed out into the streets. "I just realized, 2 more weeks and your punishment is over." Yejin said. 2 more weeks? Really? That's like 14 more days left to spend time with her...Time flies so fast.

"2 more weeks? Really? But I like this thing. It's my new routine. I don't even consider this as a punishment" I said. It's true. It wasn't a punishment. More of a blessing from God.

"You're just saying that so it would make me smile or something."

"No! I'm saying it because it's true!" I said "I still wanna do this everyday even if my 'punishment' is over."

"You do?" She said, looking really shocked.

"Why? You don't?" I asked.

"No! Of course I do! I actually like it. You're not so bad to be with."

"Well, so are you." I said, poking her cheek. I'm going to tell Nicole about this as soon as I get home.

 

After walking around the streets for an hour doing nothing, I brought her home. "Oppa, you can go home now. I can take care of myself." I looked at my watch and it was 5pm. I still had an hour.

"No. I'll stay here until 6pm. I promised Gikwang hyung to take care of you. Sleep if you want, I'll just stay down here."

 

We both sat down on the couch, exhausted. She got the remote from the table and kept switching the channel. Suddenly the remote dropped and I looked at her, she was asleep. I poked her cheek to check if she really was asleep. I know, it's a pretty stupid thing to do. When she didn't move, I was positive she was asleep. I her cheek and brused her hair with my fingers. I've always wanted to do that. Well now I was able to, even though she was asleep.

 

---

ugh sorry about this chapter. it kinda right?