Chapter 10

A Beastly Enchanting

 

Yejin's POV:

Mmmm...it feels good to have a long sleep. Been awhile since I've fallen asleep this well. Wait. Something's not right. I sat up and realized I'm in my bedroom. What the....how did I get here? I looked at my clothes and realized I'm still wearing what I wore last night for Yoseob oppa's party. I'm also wearing Dongwoon oppa's jacket. OMG. Dongwoon oppa. How did he get me in here?!?! How did he even know what my room number was? My head was starting to ache. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked at the mirror and realized how terrible I look. My hair was a total mess, my make up was....I don't even wanna talk about it. Was this how I looked like when Dongwoon oppa brought me here? AISH SO EMBARRASSING. Wait, why should it even matter? I don't care about what he thinks of me. I feel so terribly ugly at the moment. But food will always make me feel better. My stomach was grumbling anyway.

 

I went out of my room and down the stairs. I felt so cold at the moment. Thank God I'm wearing Dongwoon oppa's jacket. As soon as I reached the last step, I saw a head on the couch...this head had blonde hair. Is that even a head or is it just a pillow? I tiptoed to the corner of the couch to see who this creep was. My stomach fluttered as soon as I saw who it was and I let out a gasp. I covered my mouth immediately hoping he didn't hear me. It was Dongwoon oppa. He started to stir and I tried to run before he could see me. I was still wearing his jacket and that would make matters worse. Why did I even forget to change? Ugh, stupid me.

 

What was Dongwoon oppa doing in my place? Who even let him in here? How the hell did he get my keys and how did he know what my room number is? And who gave him permission to sleep here?

"Good morning Yejin. What are you doing standing there like that?" Dongwoon oppa said. His voice was hoarse and he started to yawn. He was wearing Gikwang oppa's PJs too. My poor little heart is beating too fast. I think I'm gonna get a heart attack. How can I even feel this way? How long have I been standing here anyway? I should have hid! UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. "Yejin-ah?" Dongwoon oppa said, shaking me gently.

 

I was literally stuck in the moment.

 

Dongwoon's POV:

I just stared at her the whole time. She seemed really shock to see me....well she doesn't know that Gikwang hyung and I stayed in for the night since there was a snow storm. I'll just explain that to her later when she asks me. I stared at her more and realized she was still wearing my jacket. It looked really good on her. Maybe I'm gonna let her keep it....but it's my favorite jacket. We'll see. She honestly looked really cute right now. Her hair was messy, but she still looked pretty. Her face looked really bewildered, and it really makes her look cute. Plus she's wearing my jacket.

"Yejin....??" I shook her again, a little bit harder but still gentle.

"Oh...uhm...Dongwoon oppa. I was just...I'm just..." Really shocked to see me?

"You just woke up right?"

"Yes. I just did." She looked around and I know she was feeling sort of awkward. "Oppa....what are you doing here?"

"I knew you'd ask that." I saw twitch a little. "There was a snow storm last night and Gikwang hyung said that we should stay for the night. Don't worry, I didn't touch you or your stuff. Gikwang hyung was the one who carried you here."

"Oh....okay then. I'm going to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Want to help me, oppa?" She said, smiling.

"Of course, I would." Returning her the smile

 

I had really fun in the kitchen with her. It was really nice to be able to spend some time with her. I know that her favorite food is bacon and cheese omelet. But I'm not sure if she still liked it, but making that is my specialty. I had to make her one. "Yejin-ah, is bacon and cheese omelet still your favorite?"

"Yes! OF COURSE!!!!" She said, looking really excited.

"Do you know how to make one?" Please say no, please say no, please say no.

"I wish I did know....do you know how to make one?" YES. Just my luck.

"Of course, after all I learn from the best. And I'm going to teach you!"

"Really oppa? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said, hugging me.

 

I told her to get some tomato, bacon, cheese and egg and to place it on the counter. "First you have to pick your tomato, and then you cut it."

"Like this, oppa?" She asked, looking at me and waiting for my approval. She was actually cutting it perfectly, but I had a plan forming in my head. I stepped behind her, placing my hand on hers, and my free hand on her shoulder. My lips almost touching her ear. Her eyes widened.

"You should cut it like this." I said, lifting her hand up and down. "Then you get your cheese. We cut it the same way as the tomato." She was a really good look. She can do perfectly fine without me. But I just wanted an excuse to be able to hold her and stand next to her this close.

We were almost done cooking when she asked, "Does the chef always stand this close?"

"How will I reveal my secrets to my beloved student? What if others would hear it? It won't be a secret anymore." I said, whispering.

"Ohh...." She let go of the knife and faced me. Our bodies pressed together. Her face was so close to mine now. My pulse quickened. As if by reflex, I held both of her hands. She didn't move so I thought that this would be my chance to kiss her. I leaned in closer and so did she. Our lips almost touched when....

"HELLO EVERYONE!" Gikwang hyung shouted from the living room.

 

Gikwang's POV:

I was on my way down the kitchen when I saw Dongwoon and Yejin together. They were so close to each other. I mean it literally. They were about to kiss. Does this mean Yejin likes Dongwooniee? Good for Dongwoon! I'm so happy for him at the moment! But...he kissed Hyuna. But that doesn't really mean he had feelings for her. After all, he hates her way too much. I wanted to stop them from kissing. After all, I'm still Yejin's big brother. And even though Dongwoon was like my brother too, this was different. I stepped a few steps back and shouted "Hello Everyone!"

 

I could see that they pulled apart from each other. Good. I think.