Suicide

Trip Down Memory Lane

As she nears the edge of the bridge, Yumi thinks about her life. How much she gave up coming here, all for a boy who never loved her. She thinks of all the things that could've been hers if she had stayed in Japan. Everything is gone now, nothing left to live for. She left her ailing mother for something unreal and hasn't been able to contact her in awhile. 

Yumi looks down at the water, it had always been calm but because of the rain, the water looks menacing. She remembers all of the good times she's had here in Korea, the memories and the friends she's made. The smile that her food brings to Minhwan, her whole life began to revolve around him  and his smile. She realizes that no matter how much it hurts, just seeing his smile makes all that pain go away. All she wants is for him to be, but at the same time she wants him by her side. Yumi decides that she can't die just yet, the world still needs her presense. 

She takes a step away from the edge. The event that happens next happens so fast she didn't have time to comprehend it. A car swivels off the bridge and right at her. It slams her against the bridge. A gasp escapes her lips as the searing pain of her rib piercing something inside of her comes. Her eyes start to glaze over. Minhwan's smiling face is the last she sees. So this is death... she thinks... I'm glad it's you I see last, oppa... 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Minhwan stares up at the ceiling, a feeling of unease clutches at his heart, something tells him that he's going to regret his decision. Rain pelts at the window vigorously, thunder rolling by once in awhile. The dorm phone rings, too distressed to get it, Minhwan let's it go to voicemail. 

"Hello? Is this Minhwan?" A panicked voice says, "Please call me back once you get this message, I found a girl bleeding on the side of the bridge and you were number one on her speed dial so I thought it'd be best to call you. I called an ambulance for her and she's in critical care right now, my phone number is 016-226-0502, please call me back so you know you got tis message, thank you." Minhwan jumps out of bed, he runs to the phone and almost trips on everything. He calls the person back and asks for the room and all the details he could get then he rushed out the door and caught a taxi. Little did he realize, the door to the dorm sits ajar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bomi hums as they prepare for that night's stage. Minhwan had promised that he would be there to cheer them on. 

"Unnie, what's with that scary smile on your face?" Hayoung asks, staring at her unnie. 

"Creepy?" Bomi exclaims, shock oozing out of her voice. 

"Shh... young one, our unnie is in love, her boyfriend is supposed to be here tonight," Eunji says, wagging her eyebrows. Everyone exclaims in excitement and gathers around Bomi, asking her many questions about her new man. 

"Ladies, ladies, get ready, we're on in one minute," the manager says. Excitement flows through APink as they prepare for their second stage and also the chance to meet Bomi's boyfriend. 

A/N: Yeah... >.> Where am I going with this, you may ask, don't question me dearies, I know what I'm doing. ;) Yumi gets hit by a car, what will happen next? :O You'll just have to find out~ <3