Reunion

Trip Down Memory Lane

"Hyungmin, please," Minhwan begs, clinging to their manager's sleeve. 

"No, Minhwan, people are still talking about you and that Yumi girl, this is asking too much," he says, pushing the boy's arm off. Minhwan pouts and watches his manager walk away. He huffs and kicks the nearby trashcan. 

"Dude, that's trashcan abuse," Seunghyun says, coming out of nowhere. Minhwan looks over and stares at him. 

"Where'd you come from?" He asks. 

"Schedules," Seunghyun replies, "you want to meet APink?" 

Minhwan nods, "I know one of them," he mutters. 

"You know a member of a rookie group?" Seunghyun raises his eyebrow, Minhwan nods again. A smile grows on Seunghyun's face as he gets a troll idea, "let's go see her then," he says to Minhwan. 

"Bwoh? How?" Minhwan asks. 

The evil smile grows on Seughyun's face, "second maknae has his ways," he says. A shiver goes down Minhwan's back, something tells me I'm going to regret this. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Note to self: Never listen to the second maknae," Minhwan mutters. He stares down at the dress that the older maknae made him wear. Seunghyun bursts out laughing. Realization hits Minhwan like a boulder in the face. 

"YAH!" He screams. Seunghyun bolts out the door. Minhwan chases after him, holding up the hem of his dress so that he doesn't trip. In front of him, Seunghyun slips and falls, he puts both hands up as a way of saying "Stop" and "I surrender." 

"Noona neumu yeppeo," he says, chuckling. Minhwan glares at him. 

"I despise you," Minhwan says, Seunghyun makes a heart with his fingers and hold it up to Minhwan/ 

"Lighten up, noona, you look beautiful." 

"Noona will punch you." 

Seunghyun stares at Minhwan for a moment and then bursts out laughing. "You called yourself noona." He clutches his stomach as he laughs loudly and tears fall out his eyes. 

"Ahem," someone clears behind them. Minhwan turns around and Seunghyun stops laughing. Standing there was the person they had been looking for, Bomi and Eunji watch them with amusement in their eyes. 

"Bomi..." Minhwan whispers. The girl's eyes grow in shock. No, it's not, you're dreaming, it can't be him. It just can't be...