Saranghae

Trip Down Memory Lane

 

Bomi stands on the rooftop waiting for him and wondering what he had called her out of. She stares down at the beautiful city around her and smiles in content. It had been a month since she and Minhwan got back to together and neither of them has heard anything from Yumi, maybe she really did move back to Japan. Suddenly hands wrap around eyes, covering them up. She grabs at the hands out of reflex. 

“Guess who?” The person whispers, chuckling. 

“Mmmm...” she thinks, “Hongki oppa?” 

“Yah, why it be my hyung?” The person whines, she laughs. 

“Aigoo, oppa, I know it’s you.” Minhwan laughs and removes his hands from her eyes and wraps his arms around her waist. 

“Let’s go somewhere,” he says, resting his head on her shoulder. 

“But you told me to come up here,” she says. 

“I know, but I want to go somewhere.” 

“Arasso, where’re we going?” 

“Put this on first.” He lets go of her and hands her a blindfold. She stares at it for a moment and puts it over her eyes, he ties it for her. Leading her away from the edge and around the corner he smiles as he sees his hyungs already there and ready. 

“Oppa, don’t walk so fast, I’m going to fall,” she says, holding her arms out in case she bumps into something. 

“Ok, we’re here,” he says, stopping her. He signals to his hyung and they begin singing. 

Let's stop dating.

Marry me, my baby. Marry me, my lady.

Because you are the only one for me. Because you are my everything.

Marry me, my baby. Marry me, my lady.

Because you are the only one for me. Because you are my love.

 

I don't have to say good bye

I don't have to worry about you sleeping

I don't have to eat late night meal all by myself.

I'll do all the hard things for you

I'll do everything you want for you

Marry me, my baby. Marry me, my lady.

Because you are the only one for me. Because you are my everything.

Marry me, my baby. Marry me, my lady.

Because you are the only one for me. Because you are my love.

Marry me.

(Marry Me, FT Island) 

She stares at the four guys in front of her and begins to tear up. “That was beautiful, I don’t know which one to choose.” She says, giggling when she sees Minhwan’s confused face, “I guess I’ll choose the one standing next to me.” He smiles and kneels down on one knee and reveals the ring to her. She smiles and hands him her hand so he can slip it on. He slips it on and stand to hug her. She hugs back while staring at the ring behind his back. Her heart beating happily, she gives him a tight squeeze. I love you. 

“Leader, you know what’s really sad? The maknae is getting married before you,” Hongki says, pushing Jonghun playfully

“Yo, Hongki, you’re older than me you get married then,” Jonghun replies, pushing Hongki back. 

“I would but no one wants to marry me,” Hongki says. 

“How about we get married then?” Jonghun teases. 

“YES!” Hongki screams, tackling Jonghun. The four singers laugh and the maknae rolls his eyes. 

“Thanks, for your help guys, but you’re ruining the moment,” he says. 

“That’s our job,” Hongki winks, the four of them leave the four love birds alone. Minhwan turns to his girlfriend-no, fiancee- and smiles. I love you. 

END

A/N: OMG HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? I'm so sorry. >< Welp, it's out now. :D It's lame, I know, I'm sorry. T__T