Memories

Trip Down Memory Lane

"Yah! Oppa!" Have you been avoiding me?!" Yumi's voice demands from the voicemail box. "Call me back dammit, I hate you, pabo oppa!" She finished, Minhwan hears a slam and the voicemail ends. He sighs and deletes yet another message. The other day when he saw the APink debut stage, he almost cried, she was still as beautiful as ever. He remembers when they were 15 and she would watch him play the drums...

"My ears will explode if I keep doing this," Bomi laughs as Minhwan finishes his dum solo. 

"I never asked you to," Minhwan smiles at her, the most amazing girl in the world smiles back at him. 

"I want to, come on oppa, let's go get some food now." 

"Chicken?" The hopefullness in Minhwan's voice made Bomi laugh, she shakes her head. 

"Bulgogi," she says. Minhwan pouts but nods. 

"If that's what the princess wants..." 

She smiles, "It is." She takes his hand and drags him out of the room... 

"Apink hmmm? What happened to your obsession with KARA?" Hongki asks, staring at Minhwan as he surfs the web in search of high quality videos of their stage. Minhwan turns around and stares at his hyung in shock. 

"Hyung, when did you get here?" He asks. Hongki laughs. 

"Just now. So, who is it?" He says, amusement oozing out of his voice. Minhwan blushes and stutters out. 

"B-Bomi," Minhwan says, turningn back to stare at the screen. Hongki chuckles and ruffles the younger boy's hair. 

"Minari~ You got it bad." He walks off to his room and leaves Minhwan alone. Hyung, I got it bad a long time ago...