Debut

Trip Down Memory Lane

"Wah!" Eunji says as they sit backstage, "we finally made it, we're stars now." 

"Yah, Happy Virus, calm down," Bomi laughs as the stylist unnies touch up her makeup. 

"I can't believe we're in the big league now," Yookyung says. 

"It felt like yesterday we were just sitting around doing nothing," Hayoung says. 

"That was yesterday," Naeun says, they all laughs. 

"We're in the big league now, you know what that means, right?" Eunji asks. 

"What?" Bomi asks back. 

"cute boys will line up outside our door!" Eunji replies. 

"As leader, I call dibs," Chorong says. The girls threw pillows at her in disagreement. Their manager walks in and smiles. 

"Congrats, ladies, you've finally debutted, how does it feel?" He asks. 

"GOOD!" They all exclaim happily. 

"Wonderful, now I want you all up a ready for practice by six tomorrow," he says and leaves. They all groan as the door closes behind him. 

"I'm so tired of practice," Yookyung whines. 

"Yah, Yookyung, quit being so lazy, Bomi says, whacking the younger girl with a pillow. 

"Manager-nim! Bomi unnie is abusing me!" The young girl screams, running to hide in the racks of clothes. The girls laugh as they pack up their stuff and prepares to leave the studio.