Solution

Trip Down Memory Lane

"Umm..." Bomi says, glancing behind her as they pass her dorm, "you just passed my dorm." 

"Did we really?" Hongki asks, not one bit of surprise can be heard in his voice. He continues to drive farther and farther from her dorm. Bomi starts to get suspicious and a little scared. 

"Oppa..." She  says cautiously, "Where are you taking me?" 

"I got hungry so we're gonna go eat," Hongki says. Bomi wonders why they had to take her too, they could've just dropped her off and went to eat themselves. Hongki parks the van in the parking lot and they get out. She sighs and follows them, well, I am kinda hungry too. 

She stares as all the food in front of her disappear in shock as the boys gobble it down. They had ordered enough for a family of eight and the boys had eaten most of it. She reminds herself that they are boys and still growing and just watches them. She sips her water and just stares. After they have eaten their fill they turn to stare at her. 

"Are you going to eat me too?" She teases. They laugh at her. Ok, maybe she exaggerated a bit and they didn't eat a meal for eight people all by themselves, it was more like four, but they still ate most of it. 

"We're not cannibals, we don't eat people," Hongki says. 

"Truthfully, we didn't drag you out here to make you watch us eat, we were just buying time," Seunghyun says casusing Hongki to glare at him. Stupid 4D pabo, you'll ruin everything. 

"Buying time? Wae?" Bomi asks. 

"For the scariest game of 20 questions ever," Hongki says. 

"20 questions?" 

"Yeah, 20 questions, our topic is: Minari," Seunghyun says. Bomi stares at the two boys in front of her, are they serious? Minhwan? 

"The rules: you cannot ask anything unrelated to Minhwan, if you do, you will be punished," Hongki says. 

"Punished?" Bomi asked. 

"Have you ever sat in the middle of a hoard of bees before?" Seunghyun asks. Bomi shakes her head, gulping. "We can make it happen, remember, no questions that aren't about Minhwan, let us begin." 

"Why must it be Minhwan?" 

"The answer is purple," Hongki says. Bomi stares at him, he's trying to bait me to ask "What?" I can see it in his eyes. 

"Our turn, why do you keep visting Minhwan's friend in the hospital?" Seunghyun says. 

"I want to get to know the girl who has stolen Minhwan from me, my turn, Did Minhwan ask you to do this?" 

"Blue," Hongki says. Bomi sighs, they're not gonna answer any of my questions. From what she can see, Hongki answers the questions and Seunghyun asks them. Bomi waits for the next one and true enough, Seunghyun is the one to ask. 

"Why haven't you gotten over him yet?" 

"It's hard to get over a first love," Bomi sighs. "Why did he pick her?" This question has been haunting her for days now and she just had to ask it. She knows that they won't answer it but she still had to ask. 

"Because, he's a pabo," A voice at the door says, she turns abruptly and sees Minhwan standing there. 

"Minhwan," she exclaims. she gets up and hugs him, he hesitantly hugs her back. 

"I'm sorry, I'm such a pabo, I should've considered your feelings, I only saw her hurting, I didn't see you hurt, I didn't see me hurt. I don't know what I was thinking," he says, burying his face into her hair. She chuckles. 

"Pabo, there's only one thing I wonder: Why did you leave her?" Bomi asks. 

"Because, I realized, when I wasn't there for her, someone else was, she just never saw him when all her attention was on me," he says...

Jaehyun walks up to Minhwan, a look of pure anger on his face. He glares at Minhwan as Minhwan walks out of the hospital room in which Yumi lies. 

"You, it's always you. You're her joy, you're her pain, you've been everything to her and yet she's been nothing to you, how long are you going to keep up this charade?" He demands. 

"Charade?" Minhwan asks, quizzically. Jaehyun laughs bitterly. 

"Don't pretend around me, I know you don't love her, you never have." 

"Then why even bother confronting me about it?" 

"Because... I do. I love her. I just never told her because she never saw me, only you." Minhwan stares at the younger boy for a moment before he smiles. 

"You and I are alike, Jaehyun, we're both pabos when it comes to love. Go in there and stay with her, don't make the same mistake I made and lose the one person you care about very much," Minhwan says. He pats the boy the shoulder and walks away, he has to go find Bomi, before it's too late. Jaehyun watches the older boy walk away and smiles, he's not so bad afterall. 

A/N: Ahahhahahahaha, Random character addition FTW. xD He's not important, not really. lmao.