The End? No, The Beginning

Trip Down Memory Lane

Recap:

"You and I are alike, Jaehyun, we're both pabos when it comes to love. Go in there and stay with her, don't make the same mistake I made and lose the one person you care about very much," Minhwan says. He pats the boy the shoulder and walks away, he has to go find Bomi, before it's too late. Jaehyun watches the older boy walk away and smiles, he's not so bad afterall

Yumi takes his hand in hers and stares up at him. "Are you serious? You're not lying to me right?" 

He smiles and kisses her hand, "I'm not Minhwan," he whispers, looking at her with eyes filled with love and nothing but love. She looks at him for a moment and begins to tear up, Why didn't I see him before? Why did I waste my time chasing someone who would never be mine anyway when there was this perfect guy right in front of me? Jaehyun wipes away her tears. 

"Don't cry, it pains me when you cry," he says. She smiles at his through her tears. Everyone always tells her how weak she is, how unstable she is, how if left alone she would try to kill herself. But Jaehyun has always told her how strong she is, how independent she can be when she tries, and how much willpower she has. She always just saw him as the one guy who could make her smile when Minhwan couldn't, the one guy who was always there for her when everyone left her there to rot. She only saw him as her bestfriend. What an idiot I was... 

"Why are you even here?" She whispers, staring at the boy in front of her. 

"What do you mean?" He asks, feeling a little hurt at her harsh words. It sounds like she doesn't want him here. 

"You knew I never liked you and yet you're still here, why?" She asks. He smiles at her and looks into her eyes. 

"Because," He says, "You're worth it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Minhwan and Bomi hold hands as they walk back to her dorm, the other two decided to ditch the two lovebirds and left. He smiles at her as she loops her arm in his and leans her head on his shoulder. They stop in front of her dorm and he gives her a kiss. She waves as she runs inside. He watches her happily, Pabo-ah, you know what to do next, right? 

Minhwan smiles and starts to walk away from her dorm, he realizes that he has no way of going home because his hyungs left him stranded in the middle of nowhere. He sighs and waits for the bus, hoping that no one recognizes FT Island's maknae. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yumi stares at the blank piece of paper in front of her and starts writing. she knew what her decision was going to be and she vows never to be cause of anyone's pain anymore. She smiles as she starts writing: Minhwan oppa, mianhe. I've caused you pain... Her smiles turns sad as she realizes that she may never see her precious oppa ever again, everything that has ever happened between them comes to mind and tears slip out of her eyes. As she finishes the note, someone knocks on her door. Jaehyun walks in with her street clothes and the papers approving of her early release. 

"You ready to go?" He asks. She nods and gets out of the bed, she grabs her clothes from him and goes to the bathroom to change. When she comes out, Jaehyun had already put her note into an envelope and written Minhwan's name on the front. He smiles at her and holds out his hand. She takes it and smiles up at him as they leave the hospital together. Yumi hopes to never see this place ever again. This may be the end of Minwhan and her story, but it is the start of another beautiful story, hopefully one that won't cause her too much heartbreak and disappointment. She looks at Jaehyun once again and something just tells her that he won't ever cause her pain. She smiles at him and thinks, I love you, thanks for always being there for me even when i never noticed you. Thank you for loving me. 

 

A/N: Sorry sorry sorry sorry~ This took forever and I feel really bad for it. I thank all of you for being so patient with me. I love you all. Especially MINSTAL_SHIPPER for always reminding me to update. You're the best. Anyway~ It's here now~ ^-^ I will update again tomorrow to make up for my unannounced haitus. T__T