Trouble

Trip Down Memory Lane

"FT Island?" Eunji says, finally recognizing where she has the seen the two boys. Bomi turns to her bandmate in shock, NO! IT'S NOT! She practically screams in her head. Minhwan nods and smiles a little, crushing all of her denial. It is... she thinks, still in shock. Tears start to well up in her eyes.

"Oppa..." She whispers. 

"Bomi," Minhwan calls. They run up to each other and hugs. Bomi cries into his chest and he holds her tight. Eunji and Seunghyun stare in shock.

"Oppa..." Bomi laughs after awhile.

"Hmm?" Minhwan says, petting her hair. She stares up at him. 

"Why're you in a dress?" Minhwan curses under his breath as his fellow bandmate snickers behind them.

"Noona, you're so pretty~" Seunghyun says in a singsong voice. 

"Seunghyun, I will murder you in your sleep," Minhwan glares. Bomi giggles. 

"I think you make a cute girl, oppa, but... I want my oppa back." Minhwan kisses her on her forehead, shocking the other two. 

"I've missed you, Bomi." Bomi pushes him away sadly. 

"I've missed you too, oppa... but... this won't work out..." 

"What do you mean it won't work out?" 

"We're professionals now, we have images to uphold and dating a rookie will not help yours... let's... just pretend we don't know each other..." 

Desperately, Minhwan tries to find words to say. "Bomi, please don't be like that, my image doesn't matter to me." 

"It's true, he did show up in a dress," Seunghyun says, Minhwan glares over at him and shuts him up. 

"I'm sorry, oppa... I don't want to ruin the image you worked so hard to create... We're better off aquaintances." Bomi turns to walk away, Minhwan grabs her and kisses her, after the initial shock went away Bomi kisses him back. 

"I love you, Bomi, don't do this to me," he whispers into her hair. 

"Yah, Bomi, don't do this to noona, she'll cry," Seunghyun says. Everyone laughs a little. 

"I love you too, oppa." Bomi kisses him on the cheek. "My cheesy oppa, oh how I've missed you." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Minhwan grins from ear to ear as they walk into the dorm that night. 

"Noona, don't smile like that, that scares me," Seunghyun says. 

"Not even you can dampen my night," Minhwan says, going into their room so he could change out of the horrid dress. If he ever hears another whistle from another guy who thinks he's being funny. Minhwan's bringing out the evil in him. As he was changing, Seunghyun decides to play the voicemail. One voicemail makes him stops what he was doing and listen. 

"Oppa... It's me Yumi... I know it would be better for our friendship if I keep this to myself... but I just can't do it anymore... I like you, a lot... Please meet me at the park tomorrow morning, we need to talk." Her voice echoes throughout the dorm even after the voicemail had ended. Minhwan sighs in frustration, Ottoke? He thinks, Ottoke? Minhwan falls into the bed and falls asleep, hoping for a miracle so that tomorrow never comes.