The Unfortunate Incident

Trip Down Memory Lane

Minhwan stares at the stars for one last time, a single tear rolls down his cheek, everyone knows he is prone to crying, but when he said goodbye to her not one tear was shed. She told him "no matter where we are, the stars are never different." He smiles at the memory of this, the big wide smile plastered on her face. The only thing that was out of place was that her smile didn't seem to reach her eyes, which were b with tears that never fell. He touches the glass on the window for a moment and then proceeds into the boarding area. Wait for me, my love. When we meet again I will be a new man. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Chicken!" He exclaims, staring at the food she had prepared, his one and only love is chicken. She chuckles at him.

"Oppa, when will a girl make you as happy as chicken does?" She asks, watching him eat happily. 

"Never?" He replies, stuffing his mouth with food. 

"I want a niece or nephew, oppa," she says, sighing and shaking her head at him. He eye smiles at her and continues to eat his food. 

"I'm serious oppa, you're old now, you need to get married." 

He sighs and smiles sadly at her, "I'm afraid of heartbreak," he whispers. 

"Everyone goes through it, oppa." 

Trying to change the subject, Minhwan asks "Don't you have class, Yumi?" 

She giggles and shifts her eyes. "Maybe..."

"You know I don't like it when you skip... Go back to school," he says. She stares at him with puppy eyes. 

"Oppa, it's Study Hall, don't make me go back."

"Yumi, go." She sighs and gets up. Why don't you understand my feelings, babo? She thinks, stomping her way back to school. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

A girl sits in a classroom alone, her hair goes down to about her shoulder. She hums a song to herself as she finishes her work. 

"Bomi," a girl calls from the door.

"Ne," the girl in the chair replies, turning around to look at her fellow classmate. 

"What're you singing?" The girl near the door asks, sitting down next to her friend. 

Bomi blushes and says "F.T. Island."

"Someone has a crush on the sunbaes," the other girl teases.

Bomi blushes even more, "It's- It's only one sunbae actually," she stutters out, hiding her face as her cheeks blaze red. 

The other girl giggles, "Bomi likes Hongki," she says in a sing songy voice. 

"Eunji~" Bomi says, blushing even more, "it's actually Minhwan." 

Eunji giggles "You like muscular drummers, don't you?" She says, wagging her eyebrows at Bomi. 

"EUNJI!" Bomi exclaims, her whole face exploding with heat. Eunji giggles and skips out of the room, leaving her blushing friend to herself. Bomi watches the young girl leave, she pulls out a photo album she keeps in her and seefs through it. They were all pictures of her and a chinky eyed cutie boy, they were doing aegyo together. She touches his face and smiles. 

"Minhwan oppa, I miss you," she whispers. She puts the album back into her backpack and leaves the classroom. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"OPPA!" Yumi calls, glomping Minhwan as he waits for her, "I'm out of school now, take me out to eat." Minhwan hugs back and looks and at the young girl who looks up at him with pleading eyes that kinda borders into puppy eyes. 

He chuckles and says "Where does the princess want to go today?" 

She thinks for a moment "Hmm... Where does oppa want to go?"

"Oppa is fine with anything," Minhwan says. Yumi pouts and lets go of him, she goes and sits on the sidewalk and mopes around. 

"Aigoo..." Minhwan says, sitting down next to her and puts his arm around her shoulders, "Alright, let's go get some ddukbokki." She smiles and nods. Minhwan pulls her up and they start their walk to the park. A paparazzi snaps a picture of them as he pulls her up. 

"FT Island's drummer hanging out with an underage girl," the paparazzi laughs and walks away. Maybe he won't be fired afterall. 

A/N: So what did you think? Me gusta? No me gusta? ^-^ I'm stil new at the fanfiction stuff, so... please don't be mean to me.