Together Again

Saved

Pink is English in this Chappie

Your POV

It’s been three days since I saw Mel. Boss told me that she gave Mel a few days off so she can sleep and catch up with an old childhood friend of hers. It didn’t make sense you don’t know any of your guys childhood friends that are in town that we haven’t seen in a long time or she hasn’t seen in a while but I come up with a blank.

Oh well I’ll stop her place today after work.

I look at my phone at lunch when I see it ringing, “Hello.”

Hey ____ can I come over to your apartment when work is over?”

Of course Mel you know you can come over anytime I heard you had a friend over for a few days.”

“Yeah it’s pretty cool, but I only picked him up from the airport because he didn’t want to rent a car so he can return it hopefully a little bit later.”

So after work come to see me ok,” I tell her.

She laughs, “Of course I’ll come see you. So I’ll come over around 12 I still have my key to your apartment.”

I laugh, “Yeah so see you.”

“Hey don’t’ switch languages on me like that.”

“Oh but you love it Mel.”

“Ugh damn you.”

“Oh you don’t want that.”

“Darn your right,” the two of us laugh, “Bye I have to go. I haven’t cleaned in weeks and I need to do that.”

I feel guilty because I know why she hasn’t cleaned her place at all. It’s because of me. She took over my work and took care of me well trying to take care of her work and herself. You know that the reason why she got the time off was because she hadn’t gotten any sleep because of you.

Sighing I shake my head to realize that I already did all my work for today. So I turn to Mel’s desk and start to go through her paper work. I got through everything and finish it before the day ends. Sighing I’m secretly glad that I work faster and harder than Mel because then when she sees me later she won’t feel guilty. Pulling out an energy drink when I go to leave.

 

I run to my house and start to clean up the mess of that I call my apartment. I could have a house but I hate living on my own. I’m also scared of what can happen if I lived in a none manned place that has a door man and keyed elevators.

When I get back to the apartment complex the doorman, Charlie a 50 year old man whose like a father that mine never was, smiled at me, “Miss. ____ how have you been feeling?

I’m good Charlie just had some relationship problems.”

“You’re dating oh my sweet daughter is finally dating,” that makes me laugh he calls me his daughter because his died a year ago in a car accident.

 Ahh yeah he’s really sweet you’ll have to meet Him sometime ,” I giggle when I realized that Charlie probably thinks that I meant him and not Him as in his name.

 Does he treat you right ?”

 Yeah of course you know me if he tries to treat me badly I would go beat down on him .” He laughs and messes with my hair, “Yah! Charlie don’t mess with my hair.” 

He laughs at me as he sighs, “Make sure you have your boyfriend meet me. I’d like to lay down some ground rules about dating my precious little girl.”

I smile and nod as I look at him, “I’ll try to have him come into the city when I talk to him next.”

What do you mean?

He was a bit of an old friend but I never thought that he’d try to get a hold of me and asked me out. Trust me nothing has been beyond us going on childish dates.”

Lair.”

I wince, “Can I tell you the story over some tea later?”

Sure Starbucks at seven be there ____.”

I laugh, “Of course.”

He smiles at me as I walk to the elevator.

 

It wasn’t that long after I was in my apartment and cleaned up a bit that I heard someone knocking at my door.

“Jah!!! Open up!”

Ugh Mel and I have a bad habit of speaking to each other in Korean even when no one is there.

“Keep your on I’m just getting out of the kitchen.”

Oh how I hate big places another reason why I’m ok with living in an apartment.

I walk to the door of my apartment and when I open the door I’m smothered in a hug. I take a deep breathe and I smell the familiar scent that I’ve missed for the last two weeks. I wrap my arms around his waist holding him as tight as I can.

Himchan’s POV

Ugh I’m going to die from boredom also from knowing that I’m not that far from my love anymore. I busy myself with reading but it doesn’t’ work. So I do something that I love, cooking. I sit there and cook whenever Mel lets me which is whenever I want.

I look at the email I got from ____ after I sent her some more. I tell her that I haven’t’ been busy and wish to talk with her. I have to see her today for crying out loud I’m not going to be here for weeks. No once our manager finds out where we ran off to he’s going to kill us. Still I don’t’ care it’ll take him a long time to realize that we’re not in any of the regular hiding places.

The second day I wake up and for some reason I want to make cookies. So I get up and look around and find a recipe book. There are notes written all over it mostly in Korean. Which is odd since this girl knows Korean but doesn’t’ seem to know how to read it. I look at them until I realize that its ____ handwriting. I start to read her comments. I find one that she said she really loved since her mother always made them but she can never get them right. I smile and start to look around Mel’s kitchen. I don’t’ find all the ingredients for the recipe. I look at the time and see that its noon. I sigh and look around the house for Mel.

When I find her I ask her, “Can you take me to the supermarket I need to pick some ingredients for something I want to bake?”

She gives me a look that she knows what I’m up to and smiles, “Of course and I’ll pay for them since you guys probably don’t want to be found out that early.”

All of us nod since this is our first time with some time off since our debut. Mel tells me to grab me to grab my shoes so that she can get back here in time for a surprise. I don’t know what she means but the guys have smiles on their faces creeping me out.

Still we run to the store and buy the ingredients and we get back to Mel’s home I walk straight into the kitchen and start on the cookie recipe. When the cookies finish and I’m about to take the cookies out of the oven I hear someone walk up behind me. I look up to see Mel and the guys smiling creeping me out much like before.

“Ne?” I ask.

“Hey Himchan its almost five and we have an errand to run come with us.”

“Why do I have a feeling you want me to join a cult or kill me and bury my body where no one can find it?”

They laugh as they walk around the kitchen and grab a container and place the cookies in it. They hand it to me and start to push me towards the garage.

We drive for an hour and reach an apartment complex. They grab me and start to pull me toward the door.

We were about to past a doorman when he stops Mel well looking at us, “Who are these guys Mel?”

She laughs as she points to me and whispers something in his ear and he whispers back as he lets us past.

Mel’s POV

He’s ____’s boyfriend. He flew all the way here because he missed her. Trust me he doesn’t want her to be sad anymore because he doesn’t feel happy if she isn’t.”

So he’s the one she was talking about earlier. Fine I’ll let you guys go up. You have your key?

I nod as we past Charlie.

Himchan’s POV

I look at the guys as they grab me and drag me to the elevator. When we go up and when it stops they grab me and drag me again. When we reach an apartment door Mel starts knocking.

“Jah!!! Open up!” Mel jells in Korean.

Who’s apartment are we at?

My question is answered when I hear my love’s voice, “Keep your on I’m just getting out of the kitchen.”

I start to get antsy no wonder they had those goofy grins on their face. They knew where we were going. When the door opened I didn’t think straight I hugged the girl that opened it and never wanted to let her go again. After a few seconds she hugs me back as tight as she can.