Problem

Saved

Red is English

Your POV

I see my ex boyfriend walk into the apartment building like he owns the place. I broke up with him after I found out that he had hit the girls. Kendal had taken a bad beating from him. I’m glad I found out he was abusive before it was too late.

____,” when he says my name I wrap my arm around Himchan’s tightly.

I look up at him and then look at my ex. Still to hide what showed o my face I pushed him and the girls into the elevator ignoring the looks from the rest of BAP.

Mel whispers something to Yongguk and he looks at her confused until she gives him a look that I couldn’t really read.

Mel’s POV

I look up and see the worthless piece of trash. ____ looks over at me and I nod to tell her that I’ll take care of him.

I lean over and whisper to Yongguk, “Can you help me with some trash?

I look at her confused until I look for a millisecond at the piece of trash that was ____’s boyfriend a few years ago.

He nods his head as the elevator door closes he walks up to us.

“Mel right…” I just give him a cold look as Yongguk towers over me. “ Who was that with ____? 

I look at Yongguk, “ Oh him well lets say she beyond upgraded .”

 Y ou mean that scrawny looking took my place.” 

He’s not a like your not an angel you ign piece of trash that should have been thrown away the day you were born,” I speak to him with the most 

The piece of trash sneared at me and grabbed my arm, “Maybe I should show you what you missed out on.”

I scoff acting calm since this isn’t the first time he had grabbed my arm like this, “The day I’ll want that is the day I become a zombie.”

He squeezes my arm harder making me flinch. Yongguk must have seen me flinch cause he takes a hold of the trashes arm and grips it tightly. When he winces Yongguk pulls his arm behind him.

“Leave.”

Trash looks at him and goes, “Speak English.”

Yongguk towers over him and says in his deep voice, “Leave this moment.”

The piece of trash looks at me and asks, “So does she still live here?”

No we’re transferring to Seoul at the end of the month so she’s going to move in with me for awhile.”

Before he can ask where I live Yongguk twists his arm hard and starts to lead him outside the apartment. Charlie is coming in for work and he glares at the trash.

He’s leaving right?”

I nod and pull Yongguk after me to the elevators.

Your POV

I sit down with Himchan and the girls when we reach my apartment right away the girls run to my spare room and lock the door. I sigh looking away in shame. Himchan asks me, “Jariya who was the guy downstairs that you and the girls seem afraid of?”

“He was my ex,” I take a deep breathe, “I thought he was a perfect guy but it turned out when I’d leave him with the girls when I’d have to babysit he’d abuse them. I was sickened when they finally told me after the third time it happened. When I confronted him, he got angry with me and threw me into the wall. I had fallen down but that didn’t stop his anger like most people. I woke up in the hospital with over 30 stitches in my head and body.”

The look on Himchan’s face became one of disgust and he jumped up, “Well I’m going to have a nice little talk with him.”

I grabbed his arm and pulled him down, “No please don’t he’s nothing but trouble. This isn’t the first time he’s shown up at my apartment. Last time he was in prison for two years for violating my restraining order.”

Himchan just looks me in the eye and sighs, “Jariya if he’s dangerous to you. I want you to move to Seoul with me.”

I fall off the seat that I was sitting on, “What do you mean Himchan? Aren’t you worried about your fans?”

“No I’m more worried about you. Jariya what if he hurts you when I’m gone I don’t want anything bad to happen to you well I’m away. It would kill me inside.”

I look at him and see he’s serious. I look down at my hands and sigh.

“Its not like I matter a whole lot to you Himchan. You barely know me. God I should have,” he shuts me up by kissing me.

He pulls away and sits there with his arms around me, “Well we can work on that starting now.”

I look up at him again to see he’s serious but he’s trying to lighten the mood kicking the fat elephant out of the room. I smile up at him and kiss him deeply showing how much I love that idea.

I hear a cough when I pull away to see Mel and Yongguk a nice shade of pink standing at my door.

“The trash has been disposed of. Also I told him your moving to Seoul with the girls once you get the transfer papers filled out. So I’d get the transfer papers.”

“What do you mean I cant’ leave until I know if I will need custody of the girls?”

“well I’d call the court…”

My phone starts ringing so I answer it, “Hello.”

Hello is this ____?”

Yes this is her speaking.”

I’m calling you to tell you that Miss. Caroline Mathers had died from lung failer.”

I drop my phone and I follow but before I hit the floor Himchan catches me. Mel takes my phone and starts apologizing to the man on the other line. When she hears about the girls’ mother, she waits until she hangs up and walks over to me giving me a hug pushing Himchan away. The girls come out of the spare room from hearing us crying and they have a knowing look.

Mommy isn’t coming home is she.


I think i left it going to dramatic...

I went from

to

I feel embarassed

On the side note its funny that i can find all the expressions i wanted desplayed by Himchan all in one interview. Laughing like an pabo aka Kim Him Chan