Wedding Pt. 1 Getting Ready

Saved

Your POV

I’m so nervous it’s already been a few months since Himchan and I have been engaged and I’ve been ready for it and all of a sudden a few minutes before i start to dress for our wedding I’m hit with a wave of worry.

I hear three little girls yell mommy and I turn around to see them holding their dresses, shoes, and whatever else they will be wearing in their hands.

“Let’s get dressed mommy,” Kendal says to me as she holds up her dress.

I look at the time to see that I probably should get dressed.

I look at the oldest of the sister and smile, ‘Crystal sweetie can you get Himchan’s mom?”

She nods her head, ‘Yes, I’ll get grandma.”

I laugh as she runs off and soon returns with my soon to be mother-in-law and my bridesmaids, Mel and a few friends that i’ve made since I moved to Seoul.

“Why are you not dressed?” Himchan’s mother asks me.

“You hid my dress remember since Himchan kept trying to look for it. If you bring it to me I’ll put that on, but I want to help my girls get dressed well you get it.”

“I’ll be right back.”

I watch her walk off and first walk over to Kendall taking her dress I tell her to stip for I can help get her beautiful dress on her. She listens to me and I slip her dress on.

ty8EMT_0kf9_NGtFtDli7jqpiYlItIPBaSm1LJVN

I look over to see that Serah and Crystal were good girls and already slipped into their dresses, but having problems zipping into it.

First I walk to Serah and zip her dress up carefully.

-mvfsqV2EFiUw3lUy43hlWpzX2vkxpk0JCckAZLN

I look over to see Mel my maid of honor had already gotten Crystals dress for me.

OEpcFtgdgTQ6xc20BCwzRh-h20RQw_gOTB3vsenZ

I look up to see all the bridesmaids already in their baby pink lace dresses and see Mel had chosen her’s to be different from the other’s.

Well they worse a short light pink sleeveless dress her;s is longer in length and short sleeve.

Wrsr-6HyzJOEs1S9r5m5gQk4JdlheZe3aEgIv2u7Fxsx2u-8cA-XmPuiaiykKcaGK-N3fn2PexQyI9P3

I smile as I see Himchan;s mother walk in with my own dress. I look over Himchan’s mother who decided to go with the color theme of light pink dresses.

When she hands me my dress she helps me strip which is odd especailly infrotn fo my friends and they all force stupid tights on me with the light pink garter which covers the tattoo that looks just like it. Himchan’s mother bought it after seeing the tattoo.

OT3TxmsFFN0BYD0oLsibiczvsIMidzkh5-DAzVnl

Then they help me slip into my wedding dress where they put me through two hours of torture of makeup and hair.

8F80FlYwuZAxXlHMiKOKl3IvogG73nEGuNkDnKVX

I reach over picking up a white choker that it a simple lace with a small set of pearls in front making a teardrop look.

4IfxE5ktt95QKR3H49qgQTJ1Jw2w64JJcfRnGLlY

I then slip on a cameo necklace that will stick out from under my dress, but my mother had been given it from her mother when i was born. It’s a blue cameo of a mother holding her baby.

yb2BaItd5Oq40Jl8ixqWxfAgF7dIUzunBtxEP6zn

I slip on a pair of pink cameo earring, but instead of the usual woman it’s roses the same pair my mother wore of rher wedding.

eNLUP3j1ogTHReXCDBGSyVVfTUNk_PN2NEiw2wrU

I slip on a one arm a cameo bracelet that was my mother’s as well.

rmk2u10L12nYxcyKQ6yeXLuzrmtg1vI2tyqUHcqj

I slip on a cameo ring on my right hand pointer finger well on my other hand has my engagement ring and soon wedding ring.

eq5dLqkxyFhkviet2Vf0ZoCOLldZhxQ06df6w2HN

I had told them I’d only wear a my mother’s cameo bracelet, earrings, necklace, and a ring for today but when no one’s looking I slip on a charm bracelet that I had fitted so it’d fit my ankle since it was the last thing my mother had ever bought me.

-hjy1tPohJuejaUilHcWWNwk4-0XefHqiU_bc6SP

They smile at me as i stand up to place on a pair of white lace heels.

QwZCdOC_v3L2pql_gLAwhnbOmkMqxMpLe1SpaZ1S

I do a small spin around for they all can see how I look.

Himchan’s mother asks me, “Are you sure you want to wear that blue cameo.

I nod my head, “Yes, this was the first thing that ever tied me to my mother and when she became sick she told me that when I get married I need to wear it. I feel like with all this on I have my mother here with me.”

I watch as Ae Sook and her mother walk into the room. Ae Sook’s mother had become a close friend of mine and even though she turned the offer of being my bridesmaid she said she’d wear the dress if I wanted her to along with how she wanted to do a small speech.

Ae Sook is in the wedding walking along with my two eldest daughters.

Man that’s so weird saying even after almost two years of being with them.

TNFli8aN5ceamT7pGy4oQ9cgI68zG2RQaVkvZmUq

I smile as Ae Sook walks over to my girls and they do spins that that together.

I start looking around to see that everyone in this room is wearing some kind of cameo to match me.

I put a hand to my mother to stop my tears and it seems Mel knows why I’m crying.

“We wanted to help you spread your mother’s image around the room so we thought why not wear one yourself.”

I jump up and hug her and go around the room hugging everyone, “thank you guys this is so sweet of all of you.”

“We know,” Mel says and finishes with telling me that I need to sit back down so they can fix my make-up a bit.

Himchan’s POV

i’m sitting on a chair where my best man and groomsmen had pushed me into to make sure I wouldn’t try to find my soon to be wife.

I pull at my tie that I got after hearing my mother saying that ___ was going to wear her cameos like she has been talking about. On the cameo is a man and woman on their weddign day i had this pin made so I can fit it on my tie after it’s on.

gfYz1KKj5rd9dcEIaO3y5EVDqcF1DXDeOdC8Asib but an actual pin and looks like the classic cameo

I touch my tie and lean back in the chair thinking of what my soon to be wife is doing I bet she’s playing with her mother’s necklace.

I touch my pocket of the specially made one for ___. I hope she’ll like it.


Sorry I have a slight obsession with Cameos, my mom loves cameos, and I know if she died before I got married I would do this for I could feel like she'd be there with me.