Seeing You Again

Saved
No one’s POV
Its been a few months since you and Himchan had seen each other. Still you kept in contact talking to each other on Skype when you can. Still Himchan knew that you had lied after the first month that he may not see you until KCon and when he sees you, he won’t let you leave his sight ever again.
Your POV
I look at my calendar to see that Himchan and the rest of the B.A.P arrived in Cali yesterday and today I get to see them. I jump out of my seat and race to my car. I had asked for the week off and my boss said I could since today is my last day at this office. I’m so excited to see my Himchan again. 
I step into my car and pull out my phone excited that it’ll be next week I’ll be living in Seoul and have a new one.
I get on my Skype and look to see if Himchan is one. I see that he is and call him on it. I sit there and wait until I hear a somewhat groggy Himchan answer the phone. I can’t help but to giggle at how he sounds. 
Almost like a switch I hear him fix his clothing, “Jariya!”
I giggle some more at how he sounds like a kid, “Hey, Channie. So will I get to see you guys today like you promised?”
“Yeah we have some free time today so we’ll meet you at the house.”
“Alright do you have an idea at what time?”
“Umm… What is the time now?”
“Its 6pm,” I tell him and I can picture him jumping out of the bed. 
“Wow ummm.. How about you sneak around the back of the hotel and we’ll meet you there?”
“Alright I’ll be there in 20.”
Himchan’s POV
I smile at I jump around the hotel rooms waking the guys up and I quickly get dressed. 
I slip on a hat and sunglasses. I look over at ___ and my relationship ring that I hardly take off.
When I walk out of my hotel room, bathroom the guys are inside it and staring at me with hard eyes.
“What?”
“Why wake us up so early?” Zelo whines.
“Cause ____ is coming to get us for a free day plus it’s already 6 in the afternoon.”
They nod and I look to see 20 minutes have passed, “Oh shoot we need to get to the back entrance of the hotel.”
Your POV
I sigh when I reach the back of the hotel and I freeze when I see 6 tall guys slip out of the back with sunglasses and hats on their heads. 
I jump out of my car when I figure out which one is my Channie and I jump at him getting him in tight hug.
He laughs and looks down at me, “Ahh did you miss me that much?”
I nod my head and squeeze him again then shout of them to get into my car. 
They listen to me and jump into my car and I gladly let them fall asleep well Himchan holds one of my hands as I drive to my apartment. 
I look over at Himchan who is happily awake, “Oh I listened to your guys song Crash its really good.”
He nods and rest his head on my shoulder, “Good.”
“Yeah when have you been this mushy?”
“I don’t’ know when I’m around you I kind of turn into this mushy guy.”
I laugh and move my shoulder as I drive to Mel’s old house. I park in the garage then honk the horn waking all the sleepy heads up. They look at me in glares and I simply smile back at them. 
I jump out of the car and race to the house door typing in the code in record time and run to the kitchen shouting, “COOKIES!” I start going through what’s left in the cupboards but I cant’ seem to find of anything in them. I sigh and start to get frustrated, “Where are my cookies? I don’t think I ate them all.”
I feel someone tap my shoulder so I turn around to see Himchan holding out a container with what looks like my favorite cookies in the world. I go to grab them but he holds them over my head even though I can just almost reach them.
“Ya that’s not fair Himchan you know how much I like those cookies so gimme please/” 
He shakes his head and I smile slyly at him. I start doing aegyo even though I hate doing it but it always gets me what I want from him and the guys.  
He sighs handing me the cookies, I do a little dance around the kitchen, and when I reach him, again I give him a quick kiss before eating the cookies. 
“You care more about those cookies then you do me, your boyfriend," he pouts and I walk up to him so we’re face to face with a cookie in my hand.
“Aniyo you mean much more than these cookies to me. Sure these cookies I’ve been attached to for years cause of my mother and grandmother but when it comes to you I’d stop eating them just so that I would be around you if I’d have to.”
He looks at me and holds his hand out, "Then give me the container to prove it.”
I look down at my delicious cookies and hand him the container but that’s after I stuff the cookie in my hand in my mouth. He looks at me and falls down laughing.
“You look like a chipmunk with your cheeks puffed out like that its so cute.”
 I give him a glare that gets him to stop but then I just get enough time to swallow the cookie raspberry crumbs in his face. He looks shocked and pissed, making me laugh, and run out of the kitchen and way from him.