Meeting

Saved

Your POV

“Before we hand out pieces of cake I have to say this. I’m so glad that I have such great family and friends. I’m glad that I ran into Himchan that day, because I got to fall in love with him and now I get to spend the rest of my life with him. Kim Himchan I’m glad that in a few months time I’ll be your wife.”

“Who’s marrying who?”

I turn around to see a beautiful woman who looks a bit like Himchan.

“Noona. What are you doing here?”

She smiles and says, “I’m here to see my little brother and I guess now I get to wish him congrats on his engagement,” her voice rises as excitement seeps in.

Behind her is probably her husband or boyfriend not that I know.

“It’s nice to see you again Himchan,” the guy says.

Himchan nods his head and I smile at them, “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Himchan’s girl... fiancé, ___. These are my adoptive daughters and Ae Sook who’s a friend of theirs.”

She smiles at me, “It’s nice to meet you. Himchan I can’t you been hiding this lovely girl from us even after the news got a hold of it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh you didn’t know? Well almost a year ago I believe it was all over the newspapers there were pictures of you and Channie at a ramen shop and an airport.”

“Ahhh… Is that so? No wonder I’ve been getting looks. Himchan why didn’t’ you tell me?”

“I kind of forgot about that. I was just so excited to see you again that it slipped.”

I give him a stink eye that scares him before I start laughing like a maniac, “Sorry I couldn’t help it. I’m not mad at you Himchan, but next time you know about something like this tell me.”

He nods his head agreeing with me so I kiss his cheek.

Himchan looks around the table and lucky for his sister and her boyfriend… husband… whatever he is there’s enough room for them to sit since Charlie had to leave since he has an early flight plus he’s getting old.

“Oh Himchan do you have a good idea of when you were going to tell mom and dad?”

“I did tell them when I went to America to get her and I told them a little bit ago when I was out looking for a ring for her. Mom helped pick one out actually I just never told them when I was going to propose.”

She nods her head and I slowly let my head fall to the table. I’m not sure because I’ve been up for a while or if it’s because I caught a cold because of that.

I hear Himchan and the girls say my name but I don’t hear them after I close my eyes.

Himchan’s POV

 

___ had simply laid her head on the table and it wasn’t very smoothly. I say her name but she doesn’t even move instead she becomes more silent.

“___. ___, wake up,” I move to her side and notice that she’s not waking up, “___, are you that tired?”

I reach over and feel her head to feel her burning up.

“She has a fever. We should get her home. That’s odd though she was fine not that long ago.”

“Himchan you know that fevers can suddenly come and go maybe it was from all the excitement today may have helped speed up the process.”

“We should take her home,” I say this as I lean down and scoop her onto my back and I look at the waiter as she hands Yongguk the camera, “Thank you.”

“It was nothing sir now you should go take your fiancé home so she can rest properly.”

I nod my head and smile at Yongguk I’ll be taking her home can you watch the girls for the rest of the night for me?”

“Of course,” Mel and Yongguk say at the same time.

“I’ll see you guys later.”

I carefully carry my fiancé, wow it’s weird saying that. ___ is now my fiancé and we plan to get married that’s so surprising for me. Even though I’ve been planning this since we saw her well we were in California for the second time.

I get back to ___’s apartment and carry her into her room. As I walk inside and set her down onto her bed she wraps her arms around my neck nuzzling it.

“Channie smells so nice,” she mumbles, “I just want to sleep next to Channie.”

“You will, yoebo, I’ll be right back I’m just going to get some medicine for you.”

She lets me go as she lays her head onto the pillow, “Okay.”

I hurry to the bathroom to fill a cup with water and take out the cold medicine from her cabinet.

I walk back into the room, “Here drink this and take this.”

She nods her head lazily as she opens I sigh and place the cold medicine on her tongue and make her drink the glass of water.

She smiles at me, “You know Channie I knew of B.A.P before I met you, but I wasn’t a very big fan until I met you. I didn’t’ much of it, but slowly I grew attached to you and your friends as time passed. It was such a short time for some, but it was eternity and now I know that I do get to spend the time with you that my vacation I had taken wasn’t a dream. I always feared that I made it up to deal with my mother’s death, but here you are.”

“Of course I’m here for you. I love you and that’s all that matters to me. You and the girls are my life.”

“You saved me Kim Him Chan and for that thank you. Thank you for loving me and being here for me. I know that I’ll always trust you.”

I nod my head as I climb into bed with her not fearing that I’ll get sick, because to me it doesn’t matter. I wrap my arms around her waist as I pull her to me and rest my head on her’s. I start to hum a song that she always said she loved. I learned it just for her.

I fall asleep and hope that she’ll be better by tomorrow morning. 

Your POV

I wake up to feel a weight around my waist. I look to my side to see Himchan sleeping with his head on my chest.

He’s so much like a baby falling asleep to a heartbeat of someone who he loves.

I sit up and his head slips into my lap. I lean down and kiss his temple. He slowly stirs in his sleep to look up into my eyes with sleepy sleep deprived looking eyes.

“You’re up,” he shoots into a sitting up position, “Are you alright? Do you still feel sick?”

I shake my head and smile, “No, I feel fine. Thank you Himchan for staying by my side.”

“Well what is a fiancé soon to be husband for. I would not seem to love you if I left your side if you were sick. Also you wouldn’t’ let me go when I was going to get you a glass of water.”

“I love you so much Himchan,” I lean over and kiss him.

“Not as much as I love you,” he kisses with more passion.

The door opens to show Himchan’s sister who quickly shuts it.

“Ahh, sorry I just wanted to tell Himchan that there’s porridge on the stove for you, but I guess you’re feeling well now. Still eat the porridge both of you. Also the girls are still with Yongguk and Mel. They let me in last night since I asked them to.”

His sister leaves and Himchan starts mumbling curses about her.

I chuckle and kiss his cheek standing up and heading for the bathroom, “I’m going to take a shower and no you cant’ join me.”

He pouts a little but he still smiles as he stands up and heads out of my room.