Plan

Saved

You’re POV

It’s been two weeks since I came back to the states and all I feel is the pain in my chest. My friends try to cheer me up but nothing works. Today they try a different approach.

“_____,” Mel, my best friend, calls out to me.

I don’t even look at them I just there and let the tears fall tomorrow they’re going to bury my mother and all that will be left is a tombstone marking her grave. It was surprising that it took this long for the funeral and burial but I blame my father for that.

My phone starts going off as someone tries to call me off Skype probably one of the guys.

Mel grabs my phone and sees the name, “Oh its Yongguk,” its silent until she squeals, “Why is Bang Yong Guk calling you on Skype?”

I roll my eyes and curl up on my bed with my Himchan stuff bunny ignoring my friends. I don’t’ even realize that she answered the phone.

3rd Person POV

You sit there on your bed curled up at your friend Mel chats with Yongguk on your phone.

“Yongguk I need your help _____ has been in a real bad depression and I don’t’ know what to do with her.”

Luckily Mel had learned Korean with you when you were little because of your parents wish for you strive in the world and it got more intense after she became a major Kpop fan.

“I don’t know what to do either over here Himchan has been in a depression since _____ left.”

“What do you mean? I’m sorry to be rude but she hasn’t told me a thing about her time in Korea and she even changed her password to her computer so I cant’ see why.”

Mel hears a sigh, “Himchan and your friend had just started dating and it didn’t’ help that on their last two days together a bunch of people got photos of them and posting them everywhere so he hasn’t even left his room in the last two weeks.”

Mel nods understanding, “That’s how she is. I thought that maybe it was her mother’s death, but if you combine a strained relationship that likes what they have I can understand. We have to get them back together, but I don’t’ think that I can get her to Seoul in a while since she wants to be home for her family for a month before schools starts and she goes back to our apartment.”

“How about I bring Himchan and that to you?”

“What do you mean? You guys barely know English.”

“We know enough to get by.”

“Yeah and if you get lost and that your screwed.”

“That’s why I’ll have an English speaking friend picking us up at the airport.”

“Oh and who is that?”

“You,” he states in a blunt voice.

“Me?!”

Yongguk pulls his phone away from his ear frowning at the screen, “Yes, you please it’s the only way we can have our friends back to normal.”

After a long time of thinking your friend caves in and it’s the day after the burial where they’ll see you once again.

Himchan’s POV

I feel so alone. I’ve locked myself up in my room for the last week-n-half because pictures of _____ and me were all over the place and I bet they still are. I hear my door open and I curl back up on my bed playing with the ring that she gave me, our relationship rings that match.

I hear Yongguk start talking to someone on the plane and when I hear something about seeing _____ I jumped off my bed and raced out of my room.

“Yongguk are you sure you want to fly across the ocean to help me?”

He laughs and treats me like I’m Zelo when he first asked for advice on girls, “Himchan you’re my best friend I want you to be happy and she makes you happy and apparently you make her happy. Her friend told me she keeps talking to the bunny ----- named Himchan and she only smiles when she’s staring at the bunny or looking at her relationship ring. Himchan the two of you need each other.”

I nod as he starts to push me to the kitchen, “Now you go eat. If I’m going to take you across the ocean to see her you have to be healthy we don’t’ need to worry her.”

I follow what he said and went to make something to eat. The two maknaes some into the room laughing and when they see me they start to joke around with me like I haven’t’ been in a depression for the last two weeks.

When everyone is in the room Yongguk announces that we’re going to the states to pay ----- a visit. Everyone was shocked but me. I was ecstatic almost jumping around in my seat in joy. Zelo said something that made me flip out on him like I always do. Everyone relaxes once a good sense of normalcy is returned.

Later that night we packed and Yongguk even got us a flight for early in the morning for a good price surprising enough since its last minute.