Chapter 8

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 8

  Newspaper headlines : CASANOVA POTTER SO YI JUNG MARRIED A COMMONER, SHORT GUN MARRIAGE, CASANOVA POTTER FINALLY REVEALED WIFE….

  Yi Jung threw the newspaper on the table as they had their breakfast. “Full of rubbish and , Jagiya, I will ask driver Kim to send you to school.” He decided as he notice some reporters lingering around the front gates of their home. Ga Eul starred at the newspapers and smiled, “It’s okay yah Jung,neh.” Ge Eul knew that this might be the end of her peaceful and ordinary life, but it will come sooner or later anyway, plus, the same thing happened to Jan Di and Jun Pyo when they first got married, reporters followed them here and there, and their news were all over the headlines of newspapers and magazines. Jan Di even nearly smack a reporter for asking them about their bedroom matters. (LOL) Eventually, everything simmered down as time goes by. If Jan Di can get over it, I can too, Ga Eul thought.

  Yi Jung hugged his wife from behind tenderly and planted a kiss on her head, “Jagiya I’m sorry, you might not be able to take public transport to school anymore,at least for the time being, arasso?” Ga Eul smiled, “Neh husband.”

……………………………….

  Jae Kyung had a very sweet and strange dream last night. She was in the arms of a loving man who starred at her with gentle and loving eyes. The strange part was that the man turned out to be Prince Song Woo Bin and he treated her with extra care and tenderness, totally the opposite to the usual Woo Bin. Jae Kyung opened her eyes, feeling her head still a bit heavy and sore because of last night’s hang over. She realize that she was hugging a person and being hugged back at the same time too. The next part of what she saw almost gave her a heart attack.

  “AHHHHHHHH…” The Song Mansion was literally shaking.

  Woo Bin woke up and found Jae Kyung sitting at the far end of the bed with blankets wrapped all around her. “Ya ahh, Song Woo Bin yah,why am I here?Why are you here?Did you do something to me yah?” She said as she held on too her ‘protection’, the blankets.

  Woo Bin brushed his abit messy hair and chuckled, “Yah monkey,look at your clothes,are they still there?” Jae Kyung franticly opened the blankets and saw her clothes were all still intact and let out a sigh, “pheww…” Woo Bin , “Yah I wouldn’t be interested in a monkey okay, not to mention a drunken monkey. If it wasn’t because that I’m worried of sending her back home in such a drunken stage,I would have dumped you by the roadside. “ Woo Bin said, he knew at the back of his mind that he wouldn’t do that, not even in his next lifetime.

   “Isshh…” Jae Kyung was a bit disappointed actually, she secretly hoped that the gentle Woo Bin that ‘appeared’ last night would remain, but seems like it’s not the case.

   “If it wasn’t because of someone who started crying and saying that she’s so sad, I wouldn’t have slept here too yah.” Woo Bin teased, he hoped that Jae Kyung remembered what happen last night, he didn’t want the tender moments he had with Jae Kyung last night to disappear, he wanted both of them to remember it.

  “Mwo!?” Jae Kyung’s face begin to blush, last night’s memories begin to flow back into her mind, it wasn’t a dream, that guy was real and it was Woo Bin. Ahh it’s so embarrassing, she actually broke down and poured all her heart out in front of Woo Bin. “Err..ermm actually i…” Jae Kyung was lost in words.

  Woo Bin chuckled, at last Jae Kyung remembered. “LOL, let’s get up and have breakfast.”

………………………………………

  “Omo, Jan Di yah, please don’t tell me that you’ve brought us here to watch you learn cooking?” Jae Kyung teased. Jan Di had insisted, no, pestered Ga Eul and Jae Kyung to attend a cooking class with her this evening. The cooking classroom was beginning to be filled with people as other students arrived and started preparing themselves too. Jan Di wore her apron with a bright smile and replied, “LOL Unnie,no. See?” she pointed to the empty spaces beside her, “I’ve signed you two up too.”

  “Mwo?!”

  Ga Eul can’t help but to laugh. Jan Di’s stomach is beginning to grow bigger as she reaches her second trimester of pregnancy, but she is becoming more and more beautiful and motherly. Jan Di started going for classes on how to cook,attending seminars about mother and child care and etc, and Jun Pyo had been more than supportive of Jan Di’s actions, he too, delegated work away and spent less time overseas to be with Jan Di. The truth is, Ga Eul is very happy for Jan Di and hoped that she would be a mother too,one day.

  Jan Di pulled Jae Kyung and Ga Eul to the tables, “Yahh.. please guys, just this once, okay? Hehe ,you guys will benefit too, Ga Eul can cook for Yi Jung, and Unnie can cook for Woo Bin too.” Jae Kyung immediately blushed when she heard Jan Di’s statement, “Yah since when do I want to cook for that fella…” Ga Eul and Jan Di laughed, “Yah Unnie, don’t tell me you did not notice how much Woo Bin has changed since you guys were closer.” Jae Kyung pretended not to be aware of it, but it’s true, Woo Bin had changed a lot, he stopped fooling around with women and reduced his visits to pubs and nightclubs drastically, even the remaining F3 could tell it.

  “I…..” Jae Kyung was starring at the floor, again, lost for words.

  “LOL, it’s okay Unnie, if Woo Bin ever bully you, you let me know yah, I will reward him with a good flying kick,” Jan Di smirked, “Haha, Jan Di ,thanks.” Jae Kyung smiled, could there be any possibilities between her and Woo Bin? She wouldn’t deny that she was attracted to him too, but she wasn’t certain of her Woo Bin’s feelings towards her, she wouldn’t want to mistake Woo Bin’s kindness towards her last night as love affections. She sighed, let’s see how things go.

  Ga Eul was laughing along with the girls when she noticed someone was following her. Maybe she was overreacting, but her instincts told her that she had been followed around these few days. She turned around and saw no one. “Ga Eul, what’s wrong?” Jae Kyung and Jan DI noticed that Ga Eul has been acting a bit strange these few days. Jae Kyung starred at the direction Ga Eul was looking at, “Is there someone there?” Ga Eul shocked her head, “Aniyo, nothing ,let’s start preparing, class starting soon.” Jae Kyung continued her conversation with Ga Eul and Jan Di as they put on their aprons, “Yah Jan Di, please don’t cook until you forget about the photo shoot next week ya.” “O.. ah haha, no  I did not Unnie,” Jan Di laughed, she did forget. “Ga Eul, don’t forget too ah.” Ga Eul smiled and nodded, she still felt that someone is watching and following her.

……………………

  Yi Jung threw a pile of pictures on stop Woo Bin’s table. “I need you to help me find out the person doing this, Woo Bin.” Yi Jung said with worried in his eyes. Yi Jung received an anonymous parcel this morning after Ga Eul left and inside the parcel was pictures of Ga Eul walking, going to school and doing all her daily activities, and a warning letter saying that “Chu Ga Eul will pay”. Yi Jung was worried, his worst nightmare is about to crystallize.

  Woo Bin went through the pictures. Someone has been following Ga Eul shi and taking pictures of her. “Do you think it’s Jang Chung Ae?” Ji Hoo who came straight after receiving Yi Jung’s phone call, too, was going through the pictures.

  “I don’t know,but I wouldn’t deny the high possibility. You know how extreme she can be right.”Yi Jung said and sighed. “Do you plan to let Ga Eul shii know about this?”Ji Hoo asked.

  “I don’t think so,I wouldn’t want her to be worried.”

  “Yi Jung ah,I think you need to tell Ga Eul, at least she will be more alert, otherwise..” Ji Hoo was worried too.

  Yi Jung remained stubborn. The truth is, he didn’t want to bring up his past because he knew that  Ga Eul yang would be sad and it will ruin all the happy moments they have had so far. “It’s okay, I’ll contact Jun Pyo to borrow a few of his bodyguards to follow Ga Eul. Woo Bin,can you help me to find out? As soon as possible.”

  “Sure.” Yi Jung, Woo Bin and Ji Hoo were silent and deep in thoughts.

 

…………

 

This is fast,im already at Chapter 8.. =)

Hoho,I’m excited about how this story will end too. Wahaha..

Anyway thanks so much for supporting!! I appreciate all the comments, reviews and subscriptions. Thanks so much, I hope that all of u guys are okay, stay safe and healthy, have a pleasant day ahead! =)