Chapter 16

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 16 - 
 
  Yi Jung was shocked to see Eun Jae here in his Incehon office. He knew that Eun Jae married his brother, Yil Hyun and settled down here in Incheon, but he never expected her to visit him suddenly. 
  Eun Jae walked towards Yi Jung. It has been almost five years since she last met Yi Jung. Yi Jung no long had the Casanova disposition he had in the past, but it had been replaced with a sense of maturity, and it made him very attractive. "Yi Jung, how have you been?" She asked gently.
  Yi Jung wasn't sure whether he was happy or not to meet Eun Jae. As a friend, he was glad to see Eun Jae, but the looks on Eun Jae's face seem to be telling Yi Jung that she didn't just bump into him, she came here for a purpose. "Eun Jae, howcome you're here?"
  Eun Jae smiled awkwardly, "I found out from your assistant that you're coming to Incheon, so..I thought of dropping by to catch up abit. Why not we have dinner together? It's almost six thirty now." Eun Jae was hoping that Yi Jung would be willing to spend time with her. 
  "Urmm, okay." Yi Jung scratched his head a bit, a dinner with Eun Jae should be fine, but he had this guilty feeling lingering at the back of his mind. He was very clear of his feelings for Ga Eul and Eun Jae was nothing more than a friend to him, whatever that happened between him and Eun Jae is in the past, but he knew that Ga Eul shii would be so sad if  she were to find out about this, nevertheless, to turn down Eun Jae would make him a heartless person.
 
....
 
  Ga Eul was sitting outside at her bedroom's balcony knitting a sweater. She was tidying up Yi Jung's closet when she found Yi Jung's old sweater that had a few holes here and there, hence she decided to knit a new one for him. Ga Eul smiled, the sweater will be finished just in time when Yi Jung comes back the day after, plus she chose the sweater to be light blue in color since it's Yi Jung's favourite color. 
  Ga Eul's wondered what was Yi Jung doing this very instant, whether he had his dinner already or not, he promised to call her after dinner but it's already eight and still no phone calls from him. Ga Eul checked her cell phone again. Nope, no missed calls, he must be busy with his work right now. Ga Eul held her belly and smiled, she missed Yi Jung very much. "Baby, you  miss your appa too right? Appa will be back soon, i promise." Ga Eul smiled and continued her knitting.
 
.....
 
  The construction work in Woo Bin's mansion started a few days ago. Jae Kyung was walking around, observing the work done and trying to assess how much of work has been completed and whether work is going according to the schedule when she notice Woo Bin lingering around that area. Jae Kyung chuckled, "Yah Song Woo Bin..i can see you.." Jae Kyung crossed her arms and pretended to be mad. Woo Bin chuckled as he walked towards Jae Kyung, and she noticed that Woo Bin was holding two cups of Ichado Hot Chocolate in his hands. "Omo!! Ichado Hot Chocolate! My favourite!" Jae Kyung squeaked, Ichado had the best hot chocolate in town and no shop could stand near it. Woo Bin laughed, "Yah, I was kind enough to get this for someone, but since she is so mad at seeing me here, i guess i'll just have to leave." Woo Bin teased Jae Kyung as he turned and attempted to walk away. 
  Jae Kyung quickly hugged Woo Bin's arm, "Yaa ahhh Woo Bin ah, where are you going neh, since when i'm mad yah since when," Jae Kyung flashed a cheeky, poker face look at Woo Bin. Woo Bin laughed.
 
  Woo Bin and Jae Kyung were sitting on a bench at the balcony outside Woo Bin's room and enjoying their hot chocolate. Woo Bin's balcony had the best night view of Seoul town. 
  "Ahhhh, Ichado hot chocolate and this spectacular night view goes so well together yah..." Jae Kyung said as she smiled. Woo Bin laughed a little and looked at Jae Kyung. "Woo Bin ahh, why are you starring at me like that? Hehe," Jae Kyung felt that there were some intensity in Woo Bin's eyes, as if he had something important he wanted to say. Woo Bin stared into Jae Kyung's eyes. The truth is there was indeed a lot he wanted to tell Jae Kyung, but he couldn't do so. Senator Lee has been threatening to harm Jae Kyung if Woo Bin still refuse to work with him, and Woo Bin was very certain that Senator Lee was cruel and cold blooded enough to commit any kind of crimes, and the last thing Woo Bin wanted was to see Jae Kyung becoming the second Ga Eul. He had agreed to coorperate with the police to catch Senator Lee and his men since this is the only way he can get rid of all his mafia connections, but the outcome is still so uncertain, the plan might go wrong and he might be killed in the process too. Woo Bin was left with no choice but to leave Jae Kyung in order to protect her. Woo Bin couldn't even breathe with the mere thought of leaving Jae Kyung, he felt that fate was playing a game with him. He finally found the one woman that he truly loved, yet he couldn't share the rest of his life with her. He wanted to cry because his almost had his happiness yet he has no other choice but to let her go now. 
  Woo Bin cupped Jae Kyung's face, he observed her eyes, her brows, and noce. He wanted to have a good look at the woman he loved. "Woo Bin ah.. are you okay?" Jae Kyung smiled, Woo Bin is behaving a little strange tonight, and she noticed the sadness in his eyes. "Jae... you look so beautiful.." He said as he kissed Jae Kyung. Jae Kyung returned Woo Bin's kiss as she hugged Woo Bin. She felt the passion and urgency in his kiss too. Woo Bin begin to trail wet kisses on Jae Kyung's jawline and neck which gave Jae Kyung sensations that was beyond her imagination. It was when Woo Bin started to lossen the first few buttons of her shirt that Jae Kyung knew where all these was heading to. "Jae... you can always ask me to stop..." Jae Kyung smiled in  between kisses, she never felt this complete in her life before, not until she met Woo Bin. "No.. I love you, Woo Bin." Woo Bin shed a tear when he heard Jae Kyung's confession and carried her to his bed. He knew that he was being so selfish for wanting Jae Kyung yet having full knowledge of the possibility that he might die and he will leave her soon. But, please fate, Woo Bin begged, you can have whatever you want from me, but please, just this once, let me be selfish.
 
.....
 
  Dinner with Eun Jae was okay, Yi Jung told Eun Jae about Ga Eul shii's pregnancy and their recent activities, Eun Jae shared a little about her current job, everything was fine. But whenever Yi Jung tried to bring up the topic of Eun Jae and his brother, she would change the topic, and that distress look on her face told Yi Jung that something might had happened between Eun Jae and his brother. Yi Jung was about to bid goodbye to Eun Jae in front of the restaurant they had dinner and told her to take good care of herself when Eun Jae suddenly hugged Yi Jung, "Yi Jung! Please don't go! Please.." Yi Jung was surprised by Eun Jae's sudden actions, he wanted to pushed Eun Jae off gently but they were in the middle of the street and he wanted to save Eun Jae the embarrassment if he had done so. But several reporters noticed the famous potter's presence in  town and had been following him since he left the Museum, and this scene of Yi Jung and Eun Jae together was juicy news to them.
  "Eun Jae!" Yi Jung sighed. "Did something happen between you and Hyung?"
  "I..." Eun Jae looked into Yi Jung's eyes with sadness and longing. She wanted to tell Yi Jung that she still misses him a lot and occasionally regretted her decision to leave him.
  "Eun Jae, I'm a married man now and a father-to-be, i do not wish to be spotted hugging another woman on the street here." Yi Jung said as he gently pushed Eun Jae away. "Whatever that has happened between you and Hyung, can you talk to him properly and figure a way out? I know Hyung can be devoting too much of time in his work some times and neglects everything around him."
  Eun Jae smiled sadly, "Yil Hyun and I filed for a divorce last month. I'm so foolish and selfish to actually hope that you would want me back."
  "Eun Jae, whatever that has happened between us is in the past. You and I have both moved on. You can't expect me to divorce the woman i love and abandon my own child to be with you again.That's something I will never do." Yi Jung was very firm.
  Eun Jae shed a tear and smiled, she envied Chu Ga Eul for having Yi Jung's heart. "I'm so sorry, Yi Jung." Eun Jae also felt ashamed of her actions, she was actually selfish enough to hope that Yi Jung would leave Ga Eul to be with her again. 
  "I'm sorry to hear about what happened between you and Hyung. Perhaps you two should talk about it again, and try to work things out." Yi Jung smiled a little and patted Eun Jae's back. Eun Jae smiled and nodded her head, it's about time for her to fully erase So Yi Jung out of mind and have whatever memories they had before be left in the past.
 
........
 
  Ga Eul got out of the car and thanked driver Kim for sending her back from the So Museum and walked into her house. Yi Jung finally called her last night, but it was not until eleven at night that he called. Ga Eul was passing by the kitchen when she heard the servants crowding at the table, talking intensely to each other.
  "Omo! I can't believe Mr So actually did this!"
  "Yah, come on, do you think Mr So would actually do such a thing? You can't believe everything that is reported okay."
  "True. But if there really is nothing going on between them, howcome we're seeing all these picture?"
  Ga Eul walked into the kitchen to have a clearer view of what the servants were talking about and she gasped. She could hear her heart breaking into a thousand pieces when she saw pictures of her husband hugging Eun Jae on the newspapers. The servants noticed Ga Eul, "Ms So!!" All of them were surprised too and quickly scrambled to keep the newspapers away.
  Tears were beginning to flow out of Ga Eul's eyes. No, Yi Jung wouldn't do such a thing, Yi Jung wouldn't cheat on her, she tried her best to convince herself but the pictures were telling her otherwise. 
  Ajumma Han walked into the kitchen and was horrified to see Ga Eul shedding tears, only to find out that Ga Eul saw the newspaper report. "Ms Ga Eul!" Ajumma Han turned to the servants, "Why are you all still standing here! Did i not told you all not to bring the rubbish newspapers in!" Ajumma Han saw it early this morning and warned the servants not to talk about it, she believed that there must be some misunderstanding in between and given Ms Ga Eul's current condition, these kind of news wouldn't be good for her. "Ajumma Han..." Ga Eul begin to cry. She felt so sad, a part of her wanted to cry her heart out, but the other part of her knew she had to trust Yi Jung. She walked out of the kitchen quickly, wanting to retreat to her bedroom but accidentally slipped and fell on the floor. 
  "Ahhhh!" Ga Eul let out a faint scream and felt a sharp pain on her belly.
  Ajumma Han and the servants gasped and quickly went over to help her.
  "Ajumma Han..." Ga Eul held onto Ajumma Han's hands as she noticed that streams of blood were flowing from her inner tighs. "Ms Ga Eul! We need to get a doctor!"
  The last thing Ga Eul remembered before she lose her consciousness was Ajumma Han and the servants frantically trying to get her to the hospital and the sound of her heart bleeding.
 
.....
.....
....
 
Hola!! we're nearing the and ending, don't worry, i'm a huge fan and believer of happy endings, i would never write a story to make my readers sad.. =) 
 
 
thanks for reading and supporting!!! stay healthy and happy always! =)