Chapter 10

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 10

  Yi Jung was sitting on the edge of Woo Bin’s office table, “Woo Bin, still no news of who took the pictures?” Woo Bin shook his head, “Nope. Did you let Ga Eul shii know about this?” “No, I really don’t wish to bring up the past, Woo Bin, I really don’t.” Yi Jung answered as closed his eyes and sighed. With the auction coming ahead this weekend, he definitely had his mind very occupied.

  Yi Jung’s cell phone rang. “Yoboseyo.. Mwo?! Since what time? Okay, try to search again.” Yi Jung hung up, “Woo Bin, Ga Eul is missing. Jun Pyo’s bodyguards said she went to the toilet and never came out.” Yi Jung was panic right now, he instructed the bodyguards to search the school carefully again. Woo Bin knew where this was going to lead to, he is all too familiar with all these kind of situations.

  Yi Jung’s cell phone rang again, this time it was an anonymous phone call. Yi Jung answered the phone call and was greeted by a 3G scene of Jang Chung Ae. Yi Jung’s heart stopped, his worst nightmare was indeed happening this very instant. “So Yi Jung, look who I have here with me,” Chung Ae laughed as she turned the camera to show Yi Jung.

Yi Jung felt as if the world stopped that very second, Chung Ae had Ga Eul’s hands tied up in front of her and tied up. Her forehead is bruised and slightly bleeding, and her body is soaking wet with only a shirt on. “Chung Ae! How could you’ve done this!” Yi Jung felt very angry. “Omo,” Chung Ae sniggered, “look who is speaking back to me in such a manner,” Chung Ae grabbed the cigarette from one of her man and poked the burning red cigarette stub onto Ga Eul’s left arm. Ga Eul groaned in pain as she struggle but Chung Ae’s two men were holding her firmly that she had no way was escaping the pain. “Chung Ae stop it! Tell me what do you want! Stop hurting Ga Eul I beg you!” Yi Jung couldn’t take it anymore, his heart is breaking into a million pieces seeing Ga Eul hurt. Chung Ae begin to laugh, “Now you’re making more sense. Omo! Am I seeing this correctly? The former Casanova is actually begging me just for a girl.” She laughed victoriously.

  Ga Eul was starting to lose her consciousness. Chung Ae had been beating her and giving her slaps ever since she got her tied up. She even stripped her outer coat and vest off, leaving her with nothing on but a sheer white shirt in this cold winter. And to make things even worse for Ga Eul, she poured water all over Ga Eul. Ga Eul was beginning to freeze and the excruciating pain on her left arm made her dizzy. She wasn’t sure what was running through her mind, but she prayed to see her husband and friends just one more time if this is really her time to leave.

  “So Yi Jung, I have another surprise for you.” Chung Ae laughed evilly as she took some small dark pictures of a baby scan out from a brown envelope and showed it to the camera. “Oh my my my, looks like Ms So Yi Jung here is having little So Yi Jung.” Yi Jung closed his eyes in agony, his wife is pregnant with his child and under such torture. “Chung Ae, please, just tell me what you want.” “Come to this address alone, don’t you dare call the police or bring any of your stinky friends, otherwise you can bury your wife and child personally.” She finished and hung up.

  Yi Jung wanted to leave immediately but Woo Bin held him back, “Yi Jung, wait! Don’t act harshly, we need to think first! This is Chung Ae we’re dealing with!” Yi Jung couldn’t care less, “I can’t wait any longer! God knows what she would do to Ga Eul!” He broke away and headed to his car. “Yi Jung, my men and I will follow you, whatever it is, don’t act harshly okay?” Yi Jung nodded.

………..

  “Chung Ae… please…….” Ga Eul begged, the coldness was piercing through her bones like thousands of needles. She held her hands near her abdomen, my baby, she thought as she closed her eyes and shed tears. Chung Ae, who had gone fully crazy, grabbed Ga Eul’s hair from behind and dragged her up from lying on the floor. “Ahh, please..!” Chung Ae who cold-bloodedly ignored Ga Eul’s request, dragged her to the other side of the warehouse. One of her men held Ga Eul’s right hand out as the other placed metals bars between her fingers. Ga Eul was frightened, “What, what are you guys doing?” Before Ga Eul could even get any answers, she felt excruciating pain in between her fingers as the man clasped the bars together and squeezing her fingers. Ga Eul groaned in pain, “Chung Ae, please..” She felt as if her finger bones were going to crush. But Chung Ae laughed as she see Ga Eul suffering in pain.

  Yi Jung arrived in time to witness his wife almost crumbling because of the torture she is receiving from Chung Ae. “Chung Ae stop it!! Stop it! Just tell me what you want, let go of Ga Eul!” Chung Ae was even more excited when she saw Yi Jung, to her, the fun was just about to begin.

“Well well well, look who we have here, Mr So Yi Jung, famous potter.” Yi Jung’s heart was broken when he saw Ga Eul panting and almost fainting, “Chung Ae, please, let go Ga Eul, she has nothing to do with our past.” “Urm ya true, but Yi Jung, do you know what do I want the most? I want to see your suffer, I want you to feel the pain and despair I had when you dumped me.” She gave a nod and the men continue clasping the bars together and crushing Ga Eul’s fingers. Ga Eul groaned and started crying, the pain was all too much for her to endure and she passed out on the floor. “Ga Eul!!”Yi Jung screamed, Ga Eul’s fingers were all blue black and bleeding. “Chung Ae stop it please,” Yi Jung started to cry, “You’ve gotten what you want, im in pain, just let Ga Eul go.” Chung Ae’s smile widened even more, “Oh now you feel the pain ya? You filthy rich spoilt brat, do you think you would really play around and not being punished? Ha! In your next life perhaps! Now I want you to feel eternal despair, just like what you gave me!” Chung Ae laughed and pulled a gun out. Yi Jung froze when she aimed the gun at Ga Eul, “What an annoying little , trying to pretend as if you’re so special and good, now you won’t be able  to do any pottery or art, hahah!” “Chung Ae! Stop it! It’s me that you want, not her!” Yi Jung screamed, wanting to stop Chung Ae before she take Ga Eul’s life. Chung Ae was about to pull the trigger when Woo Bin, Jae Kyung and his men burst into the warehouse and took Chung Ae by a shock. “You bastard! You brought people!” Chung Ae wanted to proceed with shooting Ga Eul when Woo Bin shoot Chung Ae at her legs and she fell on the floor. Police came shortly afterwards and arrested Chung Ae, apparently she has gone completely hysterical, she was still laughing and waving her hands victoriously as if she did a good deed.

  Yi Jung and Jae Kyung rushed to check Ga Eul. Yi Jung took off his jacket and wrapped Ga Eul with it, he carried Ga Eul and Woo Bin drove them to the nearest hospital.

  “Woo Bin, faster!” Yi Jung was hugging Ga Eul close to himself, Ga Eul’s body was icy cold, her bruises on her forehead and arm still fresh. Jae Kyung was so heart broken as she held Ga Eul’s hands, “Ga Eul shiii…” her fingers were bleeding and swollen because of the torture.

……..

  Woo Bin, Yi Jung and Jae Kyung were waiting outside in the hospital when Ji Hoo came rushing towards them, “I’m sorry guys, I just got the news.” He sat down beside Yi Jung and patted his back.

  “I’m sorry Yi Jung, I was with Ga Eul shii this morning in the hospital, you should have seen her expression when she found out that she was pregnant, she wanted to inform you personally.” Jae Kyung said, she couldn’t believe that such a thing would happen to Ga Eul shii.

  Yi Jung closed his eyes and felt the pain going through his heart and nerves. He held the baby scan pictures and cried. Ga Eul yang was completely innocent of his past, yet she is paying the price of his irresponsible philandering ways.

  The doors opened and the doctor came out to meet with them. “Doctor Yoon, you’re here.” “Yes, may I know how is the patient?” “She is fine, we have cleaned and dressed her wounds, but her finger bones are severely damaged, it might take a few months before she can fully recover.” Yi Jung’s heart sunk when he heard that, he hope that Ga Eul shii will be able to take it. “What about the baby?” Jae Kyung asked eagerly. “The baby is fine, there were some minor bleeding, but it has stopped. I would advise that the patient need not go through such situations anymore, otherwise it might cause a miscarriage.” Yi Jung was relieved upon hearing that the baby is fine.

……………

 

A quick update.. hope you guys are okay, stay blessed and healthy always! =)