Chapter 4

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 4

Yi Jung was hoping that the cold breeze of the incoming wind would stimmer down his anger and disappointment. He was driving his Lotus fast on the highway. Yi Jung wasn't sure which made him more angry, the scene of Ga Eul falling into another guy's arms or when Ga Eul said that they were mere strangers in the public eyes. He thought that Ga Eul would understand why

Yi Jung held his cellphone in his hands and dialed Ji Hoo's number.

"Ji Hoo,im coming over now."

...

Ga Eul must have fallen asleep crying her heart out. She woke up in the middle of the night and remembered her fight with Yi Jung just a while ago.

Yups, she was drenched in sadness. The bed felt so wide and empty without her husband beside her and the night wind blowing into their bedroom gave her chills. Sigh..

"Urmmm..." Ga Eul tried to sit up from the bed but her body felt so weak and dizzy. She stretched out her hands to the side table in attempt to turn on the light.

...

"I wouldn't say that Ga Eul shii is entirely at fault Yi Jung," said Ji Hoo ask her poured some tea into Yi Jung's cup. He wasn't surprise that Yi Jung came to him at this hour, he was expecting his visit. "You would have felt the same too if you were in Ga Eul's position."

Yi Jung was silent.

"I know you want to protect Ga Eul from public,you don't want her life to be disturbed by the media, but who knows?Ga Eul might be able to handle it, she has to learn anyway, you can't keep your marriage a secret forever."

Yi Jung was playing with his cellphone while pondering on what Ji Hoo said. He had to admit, Ji Hoo was right, this secret marriage and protecting-Ga-Eul-from-the-public thingie has to end some day, he wasn't being fair to Ga Eul. He felt remorseful for speaking such harsh words towards Ga Eul, she must be crying all alone at home now, Yi Jung sighed. Ga Eul was his everything, she was the reason that made his life so bright and cheerful now. Ever since his return from Sweden up till him taking over the museum, Ga Eul had always been there to support him for every decision he made and all the ups and downs. He can't imagine how alone and sad his life would be without her.

Yi Jung's cellphone rang. "Yi Jung speaking, yes butler Yang.. Mwo?I'm coming back right now."

"What happened?"

Yi Jung stood up from the table and grabbed his car keys. "I need to go now, the maids found Ga Eul fainted on the floor, apparently she is having a fever now."

"Okay. Think about what i said just now ya?Yi Jung."

...

"Ajumma Han,what happened?" Yi Jung asked his main housekeeper as he sit beside his bed and touched Ga Eul's forehead. His heart ached when he saw a pale Ga Eul lying on the bed and noticed her eyes are slightly swollen because of all the crying just now.

"Im sorry Mr So, i came in a while ago to ask Ms So for some instructions,and i saw Ms So fainted on the floor."

"Please get some fever medicine and water asap." Yi Jung said with his eyes still fixed on his poor sick wife. Ajumma Han left the room to prepare the medicines.

Yi Jung touched Ga Eul's face and drop kisses on her forehead and cheek. "Jagiya i'm so sorry."

Ga Eul opened her eyes slightly as she heard her husband's voice. "Jung ah,is that you?" She lifted her small hands touch Yi Jung's face. Yi Jung smiled as he held her hands, "Yes jagiya,i shouldn't have said that to you,are you feeling okay?"

Ga Eul started to cry, "I'm sorry, i don't know why but i just can't control my emotions when i saw you with other women, i'm sorry i put you in such a position with your important clients, i'm sorry i drank wine and got myself drunk..."

"Shhh.. it's okay, i should have rejected them, jagiya." Yi Jung said softly and wiped of her tears gently. He sat on the bed beside Ga Eul and pulled Ga Eul into his embrace. Ga Eul felt safe and secured in Yi Jung's arms and closed her eyes. "Jagiya,don't fall asleep yet,you need to take some medicines first,you're burning hot" "Urmmm..." "jagiya ahh..." Yi Jung said softly and hugged Ga Eul closer to him,in his mind, he was mentally planning the announcement of his wife to the public. Ga Eul on the other hand, was completely oblivious to Yi Jung's plan, all she knew was her husband is back and by her side,and the fever didn't matter anymore.

...

Song Woo Bin was sitting in his office in his mansion. Two of his men approached him, "Boss, Senator Lee Tae Yong request for a meeting in Busan soon."

"Ahh okay,i'll settle it tomorrow." As the head of his clan and mafia leader, Woo Bin was constantly in touch with dangerous people from the upper social class and political leaders. His family owns a casino in South Korea and US, and a whole lot more of undertable gambling dealings. After taking over the business from his father, he learnt how to deal with the real world, which he always use the term "animal kingdom" to describe it. "It's a cruel world outside, just like the animal kingdom, the rich and power kill the poor and weak for survival" he once told the F3.

Woo Bin dialed Jae Kyung's cellphone, where on earth did that monkey disappeared to?it has been four days since our first meeting and no news about the project.

"Annyeong! Jae Kyung here.." Jae Kyung answered her cellphone enthusiastically.

"Yah! Annyeong your head ya monkey. Come over right now,or else i'll dismiss you from the project."he said with a playful smile on his mouth and hung up.

"Mwo? Yah...hello hello?" Jae Kyung stared at her cellphone. How dare he hung up on me..

The truth is, she has been trying to avoid Woo Bin, because she was unsure of how to work with Woo Bin. She knows that Woo Bin is not interested in her considering his reputation of how frequent he changes his girlfriend and the countless women that wants to get near him. But the attention that he has been giving her lately gives her the instincts that if she doesn't watch her boundaries with Woo Bin carefully, she might end up falling for the mafia leader and get herself all wounded.

"Aiskks.." Jae Kyung grunted. i can't be forever hiding and running away, let's just get myself done with this project fast. She grabbed her bags and headed towards the Song Mansion.

...

KimSang roll : thanks! hoho.. are you korean? your fics are written in spanish,keke..i wish i understood spanish.. =( anyway,thanks so much! =)

Monirosez : thanks too! appreciate lots lots lots.. loving your profile pic of Yi Jung..hoho.. =)

thanks guys for the support..

updating abit before heading to class..

writing can de-stress,hoho..

discovery : meeting new people through reviews and comments are so cool! enjoy reading others' fics and supporting them too.. =)