Chapter 2

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 2

At the headquarters of Kishen Constructions in Seoul. Ha Jae Kyung sighed as she waited outside the office of the CEO of Kishen Constructions. Yups,the CEO is none other than her dearest appa Ha Hwan Joo. Jae Kyung just received instructions from the father to meet him in here. Maybe daddy is finally allowing me to take charge of projects. Jae Kyung smiled as this thought came into her mind. She recalled the conversation she had between Jan Di and Ga Eul just now when the girls met up for lunch...

"Mwo? Jan Di! you ran away from the bodyguards again?" Ga Eul exclaimed.

"Yah,that idiot Goo Jun Pyo is being too strict on me yah. I know that im 3 weeks pregnant but that doesn't mean i have to lose my freedom and stay "home-bounded". replied Jan Di.

Apparently the wife of ShinWa's CEO has just found out that she is pregnant and Jun Pyo being too overprotective,was afraid that Jan Di might fall down or get lost or run into something bad,thus he hired ten extra bodyguards to accompany his wife and forbid her to leave the house for more than 2 hours.

"Okay,i have to admit, ten bodyguards is a bit too over."Jae Kyung chuckled. "But it shows that he cares for you." Jae Kyung beamed Jan Di with a playful smile as she take a sip of her tea.

"Ya unnie,i know. But..."

"i think Jun Pyo sun bae is just afraid that you might run away" Ga Eul said as she laughed. "Unnie,how's your job at your father's going?"

"Urm,its okay i guess,i'm still doing lots of groundwork,need to familiarize myself with all the procedures and everything." Jae Kyung replied with a sullen expression on her face.

"Unnie,if you're not enjoying yourself and this isn't what you would like to do,why don't you let you appa know?" Ga Eul was worried. Jae Kyung has been less cheerful lately because of this issue.

"Ga Eul is right,maybe you should do something else, like be a designer,isn't that you dream? I've seen ur graduation project,it was awesome." Jan Di winked as she stuff a spoonful of rice into .

"I can't,Ga Eul. Im the only child,i can't let some stranger take over my father's company, i can't bear to put my father's hard work into someone's hands."

"But unnie..."

"Jan Di,yahhh you're making me blush." Jae Kyung smiled. "i wish i could continue my passion too,but i just can't bring myself to do this."

"you know what,i think you should find a capable guy who wants to run the company and marry him." Jan Di said.

"Mwo? Yah Jan Di.."Jae Kyung replied as the three of them laughed.

Jae Kyung was pulled back from her thoughts when the secretary invited her in.

"Miss Jae Kyung, please go in now,President Ha has been waiting for you."

Jae Kyung walked in and greeted her appa with the brightest smile. "appa,how are you?"

Ha Hwan Joo smiled at the sight of her daughter and replied "im fine my darling. The reason i've called you here is because i believe that you're ready."

"Ready appa? Ready for what?"

"To take charge of one of my projects" He smiled. "There has been a project for an important client of mine that i've delayed for quite some time because i can't seem to find the right team to do it. But i suppose with your close acquaintance with the F4 and their other halves,it will be easier for you to do it."

Ga Eul arrived home around 3pm in the afternoon and realize that Yi Jung was already back,his orange Lotus sports car was parked in front of the lawn. Ga Eul smile and went upstairs,only to be embraced by her husband's loving arms when she pushed her room's door open.

"Ahhh my jagiya is finally home." whispered Yi Jung as he placed his head between her neck and shoulders and took a deep breathe of her scent. Ga Eul always had a pleasant flowery scent that Yi Jung can't seem to get enough of it. She smelled like autumn itself.

Ga Eul smiled sheepishly and blushed. "Yahh Yung ahh, sorry i couldn't meet up with you for lunch just now."

"I know,my jagiya was stolen away by Goo Jan Di and Ha Jae Kyung." said Yi Jung as he pouted.

"haha,Jung ahh im sorry,please forgive me." Ga Eul said softly as she turned around to face her husband and hugged him.

"Its okay,as long as you promise to compensate all the sadness and loneliness i was experiencing just now." Yi Jung said with a devious smile.

"Ya sure husband,whatever you... Ahhh... Jung ahh what are you doing?" Ga Eul almost screamed when Yi Jung abruptly picked her up from the floor.

"To get my compensation of course jagiya." winked Yi Jung,still smiling mischievously as he carried Ga Eul into their bathroom.

Sounds of laughter,water,teasing were coming out from the bathroom,followed by intimate and loving moments as Ga Eul and Yi Jung shared the afternoon getting closer to each other.

Ha Jae Kyung arrived at her destination along with two of her father company's assistants. Jae Kyung was supposed to meet this mysterious client to talk about the design and details of the project. Jae Kyung can't help but to wonder who is this client and what makes her father thinks that it would be easier for her to handle this client. Maybe it is a grumpy old man who had nothing better to do but to pick on his partners. Ha,i'm already prepared to deal with this. Jae Kyung grinned. She is aware of how fast male customers close deals and reach an agreement if the female partners are dressed slightly ier. Ha Jae Kyung got herself all ready for this. She wore a tight black skirt above her knees that accentuated her hip line and a black coat that fitted her body shape very well. Inside the black coat was a top that was low enough to give a delicious cleavage of her bust.

Jae Kyung was amazed as her client's servants guided them inside the mansion towards her client's office. Oh my. Jae Kyung though,why would such a nice mansion needed a renovation? Everything seems perfectly fine. As soon as the servants pushed the doors open,Jae Kyung and her assistants bowed to greet her client..

"Annyeong haseyeong..we're from Kishen Constructions and are pleased to..."

Jae Kyung gasped as she looked up and saw a familiar face.

"YAHH! Song Woo Bin! What are you doing here!" all her poise and lady-likeness went away the immediate second.

"Yah monkey im the one thats supposed to ask you this question."

"Oh no,please don't tell me that you're the important client of my appa's..." Jae Kyung felt an impending uh-oh as Woo Bin smiled deviously at her. Looks like she is going to see this Mafia Prince a hell lot more often.

...

i'll try to update everyday although my classes are really packed.

i realise writing helps me to de-stress.. =p

thanks for support. appreciate it so so so much

brightstar12: thankies so much,appreciate lots.. =)