Chapter 13

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 13

 

Jae Kyung sat in front of Woo Bin's office desk. It was nearing seven am in the morning and birds were happily chirping announcing the beginning of a new day. Jae Kyung smiled as she looked through the final drawing plans, everything was perfect, Woo Bin did an amazing job correcting and perfecting all the details, designs and measurements, it's such a waste that his talent can't be used in a proper way, Jae Kyung thought. Jae Kyung thought of what happened last night and her face was blushing red. Jae Kyung touched her lips, she couldn't believe it, Woo Bin actually initiated a kiss....

 

Jae Kyung slowly opened the door of Woo Bin's bedroom and saw him lying on his bed fast asleep. She noticed the slight eye bags underneath his eyes. He must be drop dead tired from all the work last night. She was very touched because Woo Bin actually sacrificed his sleep just to help her to complete the drawings. Jae Kyung sat down on the bed beside Woo Bin. She smiled as she gently touched Woo Bin's face. This mafia prince definitely looked charming during his sleep too, no wonder all the girls are falling heads over heels for him. Jae Kyung's hands was about leave Woo Bin's face when he suddenly grabbed Jae Kyung's hands and pulled her. Jae Kyung gasped as she fell beside Woo Bin on the bed and he hugged her. Woo Bin mumbled, "Monkey, i want my reward now.." Jae Kyung's eyes was wide opened, the mere close proximity with Woo Bin was already making her blush, "Song Woo Bin! I..cannot! Woo Bin yah! I..." Jae Kyung thought Woo Bin was about to strip her and do whatever he wants. Jae Kyung might look mature but the truth is, she doesn't have whatsoever experience in terms of physical relationships with men. Woo Bin chuckled and hugged Jae Kyung closer, "LOL, shhhhh...." Turns out the reward the mafia prince wants was nothing more than Jae Kyung to accompany him and sleep beside him. Jae Kyung felt that she was such an idiot for thinking too much, she smiled, reached out her hands to hug Woo Bin too. "Woo Bin ah," Jae Kyung whispered, "Thanks.." She closed her eyes and allowed herself to enter into slumber land along with Woo Bin.

 

...........

 

The live broadcast of the interview with DGM magazines.

"Good afternoon, I'm your host, Park Yun Min, and welcome to another episode of Up Close and Up Front with Celebrities. For today's episode, we are very honored to have So Yi Jung, the famous young potter in Korea, along with his wife, Ms So Ga Eul." Host Park bowed and invited Yi Jung and Ga Eul to have a sit.

"Yi Jung, may i first congratulate both you and your wife for the coming addition to your family. I understand that Ms Ga Eul here is two months pregnant." Host Park smiled.

"Neh," Yi Jung smiled as he placed one of his arm protectively around Ga Eul's waist. "We are really glad because we've been looking forward to having childen ever since my close friend Goo Jun Pyo and his wife is expecting their first child."

"Mr Yi Jung, is it true that you and Ms Ga Eul had a shortgun marriage?"

Yi Jung and Ga Eul both laughed, "No host Park, that's not true, we did not have a shortgun marriage at all."

"Ah icic. Regarding the recent event of supermodel Jang Chung Ae, did this incident leave any huge impact to you and Ms Ga Eul? The public is fully aware of your past association with Jang Chung Ae and amazed that you are actually dropping the charges against her."

"Neh," Ga Eul wanted the public to know the reason why she decided not to proceed with the charges because there has been a lot of speculations as to why the Sos suddenly dropped charges. "I feel that Chung Ae is a person with feelings after all, i wouldn't say that her actions are justifiable because of the past she had had with my husband, every person goes through relationships problems, the only thing with Chung Ae is that she didn't handle it correctly. But i believe that she has already received her punishment, therefore we do not intend to shed anymore tears or blood."

Host Park node as he listened to Ga Eul's explanation, he is beginning to understand the reason why this famous potter had changed so much compare to the past, the reason of his change was none other than this loving lady sitting right beside him right now. "Mr Yi Jung, you were the cause of the incident with Chung Ae, do any thoughts to share with us?"

"Yes, I wouldn't deny that I am directly responsible for everything that has happened, but I am very glad that my wife is alright." Yi Jung held Ga Eul's hands as he continued, "This incident made me realize what kind of lifestyle i was having in the past and it's impact on the people whom i associate with, my biggest regret was that the person i cherish and love most is actually paying the price for my past." Yi Jung said as he looked into Ga Eul's eyes.

Host Park couldn't help but to smile, he was touched upon hearing the former Casanova's honest confession. This couple in front of him was definitely channeling their positive energy to him too. "The public is actually very interested in knowing what kind of person Ms Ga Eul is and how you met with Mr Yi Jung, would you mind sharing with us?"

Ga Eul smiled and nodded, "Yes of course. Actually I'm a childhood friend of Shin Wa's Goo Jan Di, and i got to know Yi Jung through Jan Di's association with the F4 few years back then. My first impression of Yi Jung wasn't a good one," She chuckled. Host Park laughed, "Why is that so, Ms Ga Eul?" "I thought that he was an arrogant, proud playboy potter and i totally hated him." Yi Jung laughed too as he recalled the past memories, he looked at his wife as she continued her statement, "But it's after i've gotten to know him deeper, i found the fragile and real side of So Yi Jung that i fell in love with. Our love wasn't an easy one, plus the distance between us the four years when Yi Jung was in Sweden, all these definitely challenged us."

"Speaking of Sweden, were the two of you in constant communication those years?"

"Neh," Ga Eul answered, "We were, the distance was actually good for us too. Because time is the best test for a relationship, i believe that if a relationship can endure the test of time, it will be a lasting one." Ga Eul smiled as she looked at Yi Jung. "Those few years acted as a test and confirmation for both of us."

Host Park smiled and nodded, the sweetness this couple was spreading out is definitely very infectious. "Mr Yi Jung, what's your opinion then?"

"Urm, those years definitely played an important role in our relationship. Although it was tough, coming back to Korea was difficult because of my schedule of classes and the amount of time i need to devout into my work. To me, it was good to be away temporary and sort out my thoughts, and get confirmation about what my heart truly desires. Because of the nature of my work, my wife would definitely need to be understanding and supportive, and i'm glad i endured those four years, because God used those years to prepare the perfect helper for me here in Korea." Yi Jung held Ga Eul's hands and planted a kiss on her hands and Ga Eul smiled.

Some of the crew members in the studio let out ah "Awwww..." when they saw how loving the couple was. "Ms Ga Eul, are you currently a stay at home wife? Or you're still continuing with your career?"

Ga Eul smiled sweetly, "Aniyo, i'm quit my job with the local primary school, partly because i'm pregnant, the other reason being after the announcement to the public, my presence attracted a lot of reporters that disrupted the teaching process, hence i thought that it would be best to quit. I'm currently helping Yi Jung in the So Museum, mainly in charge of the main exhibition halls,tours and organizing the daily activities and events."

"Yes, i've noticed that the So Museum is actually opening up to the public for the first time." Host Park stated.

Yi Jung answered this time, "My wife and I felt that it's time to make some changes. We hope to encourage and inspire youngsters who are interested in arts and bring awareness to their parents at the same time. We also plan to organize workshops for children and family day events to bring family units in Korea closer." Ga Eul nodded her head in agreement.

Host Park smiled, "It definitely sounds promising and exciting, i'm sure these plans will benefit the public at large." Host Park finally understood everything, famous potter So Yi Jung changed because he found the right partner, a perfect helper and support in all areas of his life, he found his soulmate.

"Thank you once again, Mr Yi Jung and Ms Ga Eul. We are truly honored to be able to have you two here tongiht. Tonight's interview will be featured in the upcoming issue of DGM magazine, so if any of you missed out this exciting episode, you can always catch up by looking up our latest issue. Thanks and have a good night."

Yi Jung and Ga Eul stood up, still holding each others hand, they bowed, "We are glad to be here too, host Park."

 

..................

 

Ga Eul sat on her bed, getting ready to sleep while Yi Jung was still in the bathroom. Ga Eul smiled, today's interview went well.

Ga Eul's cell phone rang, "Yoboseyo?" "Ga Eul shiii!! The interview was great!!! Oh my, you guys were great! Yah do you know my television screen was going to explode, because of all the lovey-dovey and sweetness you two are giving out yah!" It was none other than Jae Kyung. Woo Bin was beside Jae Kyung, he protested, "Monkey, it was my television, not yours yah.." Jae Kyung glared at him instead and sticked out her tongue.

"Unnie! Woo Bin sun bae, thank so much, hehe.. I'm glad the interview went well, but both of us are drop dead tired after it." Ga Eul smiled. Yi Jung walked out of the bathroom and chuckled, he knew his wife was talking to none other than Ha Jae Kyung, he could hear her loud voice from afar.

 

Yi Jung hugged his wife tender from behind as the two of them lied on the bed, finally some rest after a busy day. With one arm encircled around his wife and the other placed on her slightly bulged abdomen, Yi Jung sighed and kissed his wife. "Jagiya, i'm so glad that i found you, you're my match in every aspect, my soulmate. I love you." Ga Eul smiled, "Jung ah, I love you too." Ga Eul hugged Yi Jung back and felt that she was the happiest girl on this earth.

 

........................

........................

 

i loved the interview part, i wanted to portray the sweetness and sheer happiness Yi Jung and Ga Eul had for being able to be with each other.. =)

cheers! thanks for reading and supporting!!! hehe.. =)