Finale

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 18

  Woo Bin woke up in the hospital and saw Jae Kyung pacing around his ward. She was tidying the side table, preparing the food she brought for Woo Bin, changing the flask of water to fresh ones, etc, so engrossed in her work that she did not realize Woo Bin has already woke up. Jae Kyung was humming a tune as she did all those work. All of them were relieved when the doctor informed them that Woo Bin is okay, good thing the bullet did not injure his kidneys, otherwise the recovering process is going to be hell lot more complicated and longer.

  Woo Bin chuckled as he observed Jae Kyung, she prepared a whole table of nutritious food for Woo Bin : fruits, porridge, whole meal bread and etc. He smiled tenderly, God knows how grateful and happy he is right now, he was prepared for the worst and did not expect himself to be able to see Jae Kyung again at all. He beamed when he saw Jae Kyung wearing the vintage ring he gave her again. “Woo Bin! You’re awake!” Jae Kyung squeaked and immediate swing the ward door half open, peeped out and screamed, “GUYS! HE’S AWAKE!!” Woo Bin laughed, “Yah monkey! You’re going to wake the whole hospital’s patients up yah…”

  F3, Jan Di and Ga Eul came into the ward and greeted Woo Bin. “Yo Woo Bin yah!” Jun Pyo patted Woo Bin’s shoulder. “Yah Goo Jun Pyo, lighter okay..” Woo Bin said as he laughed. “Woo Bin sun bae, are you feeling better?” Ga Eul asked. “He should be, with all the love and concern he is getting from someone,” Yi Jung teased, and the rest of the gang laughed as they all beamed at Jae Kyung, whose face was as red as tomato.

………

  In the So Museum. It was another usual day for Ga Eul and Yi Jung. Ga Eul insisted in coming for work still although she is very close to her due date, she was wearing a grey satin draped dress that made her look very classy and professional as she was inspecting the exhibits that arrived yesterday in the basement. Assistant Han was trying to offer Ga Eul help as he followed her down here, “Ms Ga Eul, would you want me carry your file for you?” Ga Eul smiled awkwardly as she declined his offer, Assistant Han has been showing a lot of fondness towards her lately, not that she dislike this young fresh graduate that Yi Jung has just employed, he showed a lot of knowledge and enthusiasm but sometimes it made Ga Eul uncomfortable.

  Ga Eul was about to lift up the clothe that was covering a sculpture when she couldn’t balance herself and was about to slip. “Ms Ga Eul!” Assistant Han gasped and quickly held Ga Eul’s arms and back to support her from falling.

  Yi Jung walked into the basement right on time to witness Assistant Han holding his pregnant wife and was fuming with anger. He was thinking of his wife and came down to steal a kiss from her when he actually saw this scene. “Jagiya!” Yi Jung gently pulled Ga Eul into his arms, “Jagiya are you okay?” Ga Eul smiled gently but she felt slightly uncomfortable. Yi Jung looked at Assistant Han sternly, “Han, shouldn’t you be at the reception desk upstairs? What are you doing here?” Assistant Han gulped, “Mr So, I…” “Go to your station now.” Yi Jung ordered as Assistant Han quickly stood up and left the basement.

  Ga Eul chuckled, “Yah Jung ah, why were you so stern towards Han, he is a good young guy, and if it wasn’t for him, I would have fallen.” She could feel that Yi Jung was slightly jealous. “Mwo?! That young fella just needs some lecture Jagiya,” Yi Jung made a mental note to only employ married men or women next time, his beautiful wife seems to be attracting a lot of unwanted attention. Ga Eul laughed, she was about to tease Yi Jung when she felt that her skirt was wet, puzzled, she looked downwards and gasped. “Jung ah! My water just broke!” “Mwo?!?!” Yi Jung widened his eyes and realize that his wife was about to go into labor, he carried Ga Eul and rushed to his car parked behind his office. Looks like their baby princess is ready to see the world for the first time.

……….

  Jae Kyung was out of words when she walked into the courtyard that has been finished building. It was amazingly beautiful. Woo Bin extended the west side of the mansion by building a spacious balcony that had glass doors and a beautiful park which centers around a fountain. The park had mainly tulips and lavenders which were Jae Kyung’s favourite. The surroundings and air was cool, fresh and breezy because of the plants and water.

  Jae Kyung stopped and stood in the middle of the park, beside the fountain as she stared around her. Woo Bin asked to meet up here, but she saw no signs of him. Suddenly she heard a sound coming from the balcony and saw Woo Bin wearing a blue Genie mascot costume, holding a loud speaker. Jae Kyung dropped her jaw, she wanted to roll on the floor and laughed, Woo Bin looked so funny in that gigantic mascot costume, not to mention he looked way out of proportion.

  “Yah Ha Jae Kyung, Genie Song Woo Bin will fulfill all three wishes of yours now. One, I won’t force you to follow me to any of my social meet ups anymore, because I want to spend more time with you. Second,” Woo Bin did the superan-about-to-take off pose and said, “I will not fart although I feel like farting.” Jae Kyung burst out in laughter when she saw this scene. She heard people laughing and turned her head to see F3, Jan Di and Ga Eul were all standing ten meters away from her, all laughing and giggling.

  “Thirdly, I take back all the things that I’ve said to you in Namsan Park, I love you Jae, I love you my wife!” Woo Bin shouted as he got down from the balcony and approached a sobbing Jae Kyung. “Yah monkey, stop crying yah, you have no idea how hot I am in this suit okay.” Woo Bin teased. Jae Kyung laughed as she wiped her tears, she couldn’t describe how touched and happy she was, for a moment she thought that fate had taken away her true love from her, but now her happiness is indeed in her hands. “Yah Song Woo Bin, since when I’m your wife yah, you didn’t even kneel down or propose to me,” Jae Kyung pouted. Woo Bin lifted Jae Kyung’s hand and pointed at the vintage ring that she is wearing, “Neh, this is my evidence,” Woo Bin laughed cheekily, “Mwo?” “This ring belongs to my grandmother, it was passed down to my mother when she married my father, and it’s only rightful that I give it to the woman I love, the woman I want to spend my whole life with.” Woo Bin smiled as he kneeled down and kissed Jae Kyung’s hands. “Jae, marry me.. I love you, I want to wake up every morning with you by my side.” Jae Kyung’s tears were flowing out from her eyes as she nodded.

“Woo Bin what the heck are you waiting for?! Kiss her!” Jun Pyo shouted from behind.
“Kiss kiss kiss! Kiss kiss kiss!” The rest of them starting cheering and laughing.

  Jae Kyung and Woo Bin shared a kiss in the beautiful courtyard with the lavenders and tulips beaming at them, with blessings from their close friends.

……….

  Woo Bin sun bae discharged his men from their duties. He retained major shareholding in both this casinos but appointed his men to run them, he felt that it was time to reward his men who have been faithfully following and serving him these few years. Woo Bin sun bae’s marriage with Jae Kyung allowed Ha Hwan Joo to pass Kishen Constructions to him. Ha Hwan Joo was more than pleased, he was very much aware of Woo Bin sun bae’s passion and talent in architecture after many years of working with him, plus Woo Bin sun bae is his son-in-law now. Jae Kyung Unni was very pleased too, now that her appa’s company is in the hands on someone she trusted the most, she was freed to work in CG Fashion, one of the major magazine company in Korea, in pursue of her dream to have her own fashion line someday. Unnie is fine, apart from her work, she was coping with her first pregnancy too, but Jan Di and I were there to help and three of us still go for random classes together. LOL.

  Jun Pyo sun bae and Jan Di welcomed their second child, a baby girl a year later. Jun Pyo sun bae was still the same and Jan Di never changed, they still bicker and share lots of funny moments together, but both had matured in the process of parenthood.

  Ji Hoo sun bae on the other side, surprised all of us when he announced his intention to get married one fine day. Turns out Ji Hoo sun bae fell in love with a patient of his and found a person who shared the same interests with him. But the wedding only came a few months after his announcement.

  Ga Eul smiled as she unwind all the good memories from the past and smiled.

  “Omoeni!!!” Ga Eul smiled and saw her two girls running towards her in excitement, and her husband following behind with their youngest son in his arms. Yi Jung smiled as he dropped a kiss on Ga Eul’s forehead.

………….

…………..

………..

FIN.

Phew~~~ I’m so glad I ended this fic before my exams started, I intended to finish it after my exams, but that would mean slow updates and I wouldn’t wanna make my readers wait.. =)

Firstly, please forgive me if you find any shortcomings of any sort in this fic.. Mianhe!!! T.T

Secodly, thanks so so so so so so so so so much for all the support, reading, comments and reviews!!! For every single comment, review and read, thanks!! I appreciate it so much… =)

I started writing this fic with only one reason, I wanted to bless all the other BOF fans with a warm story of what happened to the characters after the series ended, I sincerely hope that all of you readers are blessed and this will be a beautiful memory for you guys to hold onto.

It has been a great journey, really. =)
I want to encourage all the writers-to-be out there whom are having lots of ideas going through their mind but unsure of writing them out. Taking the first step was hard for me, because I was unsure as to whether my works are up to the standard of other amazing fic writers out there, but it’s a learning process, don’t be afraid to fail!
I will continue to write, shorts stories dedicated to each couple, I plan to challenge myself by writing about Ji Hoo, for some reasons I find writing bout him rather tough.. T.T but I will challenge myself. Anyway, thanks again!!

Thanks so much! Please stay happy, safe and healthy always!!!

BOF ROCKSS!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCKKKKKK TOO!!!!!!! =D

16/5/2012. Meiqi. Signing out.