Chapter 12

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 12
 
  The usual F4 gathering in one of the jazz lounge in downtown Seoul. The trio band on the stage was playing soft and jazzy music while the F4, Jan Di, Ga Eul and Jae Kyung were enjoying their chit-chatting. 
 
 
  "Omo!! Chu Ga Eul! Such a thing happened and you did not notify me immediately!" Jan Di and Jae Kyung were sitting by both sides of Ga Eul. They were holding Ga Eul's hands and carefully inspecting Ga Eul to make sure that she has indeed recovered much. "Aniyo Jan Di ah, we didn't want to disturb you and Jun Pyo sun bae's trip yah. I'm fine, see?" Ga Eul said as she smiled. Jun Pyo and Jan Di just came back from the States last night. 
 
 
  Jae Kyung pouted and said, "With the two of you pregnant, i'm feeling so left out."
  "Yah Unnie, don't worry, what are you waiting for, Woo Bin..." before Jan Di could finish her sentence, ws covered by Jae Kyung with half of her face blushing red. She said with a low voice, "Shhhhh!! Yah Geum Jan Di!" Jae Kyung looked across the room and let out a relief as Woo Bin and the guys were still talking and didn't seem to heard their conversation.
 
 
  "Yah Unnie, don't tell me you guys have yet to confess your feelings for each other, almost half the people on planet earth knows that you two are an item." Jan Di winked as she took a sip of her fruit juice. Jun Pyo had banned Jan Di from having any sorts of exotic or alcoholic drinks since she is already seven months pregnant.
 
 
  Jae Kyung pouted, she wouldn't be surprised if everyone had the impression that Woo Bin and her is a couple, she had been appearing in public with Woo Bin a lot recently since Woo Bin insisted in bringing her to his business meet ups and social parties, from there on. They shared a couple of tender moments, they knew that they were heading somewhere towards love, but neither one of them openly confessed their feelings to each other. "I don't know actually, Woo Bin hasn't said anything yet.." Jae Kyung said as she glanced at Woo Bin.
 
 
  "Unnie, why don't you make the first move then?" Ga Eul smiled as she suggested. "Ga Eul shii!! What if he rejects me?" Jae Kyung squeked, she doubted Woo Bin would want to settle down for a serious relationship looking at the lifestyle he had, and she definitely wouldn't want a short tem relationship that would end up breaking her heart when Woo Bin decided that he already had enough of her. "Neh, judging the way Woo Bin sun bae changed so much for you, i don't think he will reject you Unnie, im sure Woo Bin sun bae feels the same for Unnie too." Ga Eul smiled.
 
 
 
  The guys on the other hand were having a light drink of alcohol, it has been a while since all four of them gathered and they were happily talking and teasing each other.
 
 
  "Ga Eul shii seems to be recovering fast," Ji Hoo said.
  Yi Jung nodded and smiled, as he observed his wife intensely, as the three ladies were in the middle of their chattering.
 
 
  She was wearing a pink dress tonight with her hair let down in soft curls. Yi Jung's heart skipped a little upon his observation, he felt like an eighteen year old high school boy falling in love with his wife all over again. Ga Eul became more and more beautiful and breathtaking ever since her pregnancy, she was glowing with sweetness, and her body figure became slightly more curvy and plump which made her even more attractive. Yi Jung felt that Ga Eul's light pink and tender lips were inviting him to savor them, and her soft skin felt as delicate as thousands of feathers...
 
 
  The remaining F4 saw the wayYi Jung was observing Ga Eul shii and was so caught in his own thoughts. Woo Bin waved his hands in front of Yi Jung. "Yah So Yi Jung! I can't believe this, you're actually having fantasies about Ga Eul shii right now yah!" Woo Bin teased as the remaining of them laughed. 
  Yi Jung was snapped out of his thoughts and chuckled. He wouldn't deny it, it has been a week or so, he wasn't sure, maybe Ga Eul wouldn't feel comfortable with it, he was afraid of hurting Ga Eul or their baby.
 
 
  "Fantasies? What fantasies?" Jun Pyo with his slow mind, still completely oblivious of the situation.
  Woo Bin smacked his forehead and shake his head as Yi Jung and Ji Hoo laughed. "Jun Pyo yah, you're still so simple minded.." 
  "Yahhh!" Jun Pyo said as he playfully elbowed Woo Bin.
  "Yi Jung, you will be doing the DMG live interview then?" Ji Hoo asked.
  "Yups, with all the media and public speculations, i think it's about time already." Yi Jung had accepted an interview request sent by DMG magazines, one of the leading top magazines of the celebrities and upper social class. He felt that the interview will definitely help clarify the recent events and stop the reporters from constantly probing into their lives so much.
 
........
  
  Yi Jung and Ga Eul arrived home after an hour or so. Ga Eul was standing in front of her dressing mirror as she begin undressing herself, seemingly unaware that her 'long-starved' husband froze the very instant her saw what she was doing. Yi Jung jerked himself before his mind wander even further into fantasy land, he took a quick bath to chill out whatever thoughts he was having and came out seeing his wife sitting on his side of the bed, deeply engrossed in her reading. 
 
  Yi Jung smiled, he gently took the book away from Ga Eul's hands, sat on the bed and hugged Ga Eul. "Jagiya, my Jagiya is becoming more and more pretty yah.." Ga Eul giggled as she hugged Yi Jung back and gently kissed him. Yi Jung responded by deepening the kiss and hugged Ga Eul closer to him, his hands were roaming all over Ga Eul's back, arms and waist, but he suddenly broke the kiss. Ga Eul frowned a little, she noticed that her husband has not been showing any sort of physical affections to her ever since the incident with Chung Ae. She can't help but to wonder if Yi Jung had lost interest in her. 
 
 
  "Jagiya, it's getting late, i'm sure you're tired too, let's go to bed." Yi Jung smiled as he attempted to settle Ga Eul to her side of the bed and pull the blankets, but Ga Eul refused to move. "Jung ah," she asked sadly, "Why? Is it because I'm getting fat? That's why you refuse to touch me anymore?" Ga Eul said as tears filled her eyes, she knows that her weight has risen a bit recently, but she has been very alert and cautious with her diet, not taking any excessive carbohydrate or fats because she didn't want to gain extra unwanted weight.
 
 
  Yi Jung quickly hugged Ga Eul, "No Jagiya, of course not! You're not close to fat at all, okay. I just..i just don't wanna hurt you or our little princess.." Yi Jung said as he wiped away Ga Eul's tears. Ga Eul smiled, "No you wouldn't hurt us, how can us being together hurt our baby.." Ga Eul said as she leaned forward and kissed Yi Jung. "Jagiya, but..." Ga Eul placed a finger on Yi Jung's lips and whispered to Yi Jung's ears, "Jung ah, i miss you so much...." These few words was enough for Yi Jung, as he unleashed all the desires and yearning he had been suppressing for the past one week or so.
 
..................
 
  There was an awkward silent between Jae Kyung and Woo Bin in the car as Woo Bin was driving back. Jae Kyung was still thinking about what Jan Di and Ga Eul said, but even if she were to take the first move, she wasn't sure how to do it, how would it turn out to be. What if Woo Bin rejected her and they couldn't even be friends anymore? Jae Kyung rather be satisfied with whatever she had now, then to gamble it all on something so uncertain.
 
 
  Woo Bin was getting more and more uncomfortable because of the quietness, "Yah monkey, why are you so quiet.."
  "Nothing, hehe..." She smiled sheepishly and gave Woo Bin a poker face. "Song Woo Bin, this is not the way back to my house ehh.." Jae Kyung noticed that Woo Bin is heading back to his mansion instead.
 
 
  "Yah, we're going back to my house." The truth is, Woo Bin doesn't intend to send Jae Kyung back home at all. He was used to being alone, but ever since Jae Kyung 'moved' into his life, he caught himself several times starring into thin air, with his mind wondering away, thinking of all the good times he had when Jae Kyung was here with him.
 
 
  "Mwo?! This is kidnapping neh!" Jae Kyung squeaked, but deep down inside her heart, she was excited about spending more time with Woo Bin.
  "Didn't you say that we had to finalize the project? Let's do it later.." Woo Bin chuckled, he scanned his mind quickly, searching for an excuse.
  Jae Kyung's eyes widened as she was reminded of the project. "Omo! I totally forgotten about it! Aiikkss.. Yes yes yes! We must finalize the details later neh.." 
 
 
  Woo Bin's office was filled with piles and chunks of paper and drawing plans as he sat on his table, carefully amending the drawings. Jae Kyung came into the room with a tray of hot chocolate and cookies, she smiled sheepishly as Woo Bin lifted his head at laughed at her. 
 
 
  "Yah monkey, what happened to you yah, treating me so nice all of the sudden" He smirked as he took a piece of the cookie and put it inside his mouth. Jae Kyung rolled her eyes, still smiling, "Hehehhe, yah what are you talking about yah, i've been treating you very nice all the while okay.." She smiled knowingly as she took a cardboard and started fanning Woo Bin as he leaned back against his chair. Woo Bin chuckled, Jae Kyung looked exactly like a foreign employed maid trying so hard to please her boss. "Song Woo Bin, do you need a massage too?" Woo Bin burst out in laughter, "Yah Ha Jae Kyung, all these because i'm doing the finishing touches for you yah, wait till I claim my reward from you." Woo Bin raised his eyebrows and winked at Jae Kyung. 
  Jae Kyung placed both her arms protectively on her chest, "Yah ert, I'm not going to sell out my body just to repay your kindness!" Woo Bin's eyes widened and chuckled, "LOL, stop thinking so much okay. But i wouldn't mind if you insist," Woo Bin teased. Jae Kyung, feeling very embarrassed, wanted to turn around and leave, but she accidentally stepped on one of the chunk of paper and slipped. 
 
 
  "Jae...!!" Woo Bin wanted to pull Jae Kyung from falling but it was too late. Jae Kyung already fell hands and legs in the air. Woo Bin quickly pulled Jae Kyung into his arms as he sat on the floor and begin checking her elbows, arms and knees for any injuries. Jae Kyung's and arm was hurting like mad but she her heart felt so warm seeing Woo Bin so worried for her. "Woo Bin, my right arm hurts." She pouted. Woo Bin immediately checked her arm. "Jae ah, can you be more careful next time yah? Look at your arm.." 
 
 
  Both of them did not realize how close their face was to each other until they both looked up at the same time. Jae Kyung felt the sweetness and happiness bubbling inside her heart when she heard Woo Bin calling her in such an intimate and gentle way for the the first time, she looked into Woo Bin's deep eyes and gave a small smile. Woo Bin was mesmerized by the way Jae Kyung looked into his eyes, he touched Jae Kyung's face and did what he had been longing to do all this while, he lowered his head and felt the soft lips of Jae Kyung's.....
 
...... 
 
thankies for supporting! =) second about to come... =)
stay healthy, happy and blessed always yea! =)