Chapter 15

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 15
 
  Jan Di was lying on the hospital bed. She was sweating and Ga Eul was trying to cool Jan Di down by feeding her ice cubes everytime her contractions came. 
  "Mrs Goo, we must get you into labor soon, your cervical dilation is almost 9 centimeters already." The nurse entered the room as she informed Jan Di.
  Jan Di shake her head, "No, please wait for a while more, my husband is not here yet.." Jan Di closed her eyes as she felt a wave of contraction coming soon. She definitely cannot go into labor without Jun Pyo, she needed all the support she can get from her husband.
 
  Yi Jung and Woo Bin arrived in the hospital after receiving a phone call from Ji Hoo. 
  "Where is Jan Di? Is Jun Pyo here yet?" Yi Jung asked.
  "She is inside, it's almost time for labor but Jun Pyo is not here yet, can't seem to reach his cell phone." Ji Hoo replied.
  The smell and ambience in the hospital corridors brought back memories to Yi Jung, "Ji Hoo ah, where is Ga Eul?" "The girls are inside with Jan Di, her contractions are getting more and more frequent."
  Finally, Jun Pyo arrived. "Yah! What happened to you? None of us could reach you, not even your secretary could find you!" Woo Bin started to lecture Jun Pyo.
  "Aiikksss, sorry guys, i was in the toilet poo-ing okay!" Woo Bin smack his forehead and shake his head in disbelief, he thought something had happened to Jun Pyo, turns out this guy was just spending way too much time in the toilet, guess this is Jun Pyo we're talking about here.
  "Jun Pyo ah, faster go in, Jan Di is waiting." Ji Hoo ushered Jun Pyo into the labor room.
 
  After three hours of fighting in the labor room, Jan Di finally gave birth to a handsome prince for the Goo family. Jun Pyo and Jan Di's family members were waiting outside the labor room to celebrate the arrival of their newest family addition, Jun Hee Unnie even flew all the back from the States just to support her dongsaeng and Jan Di. All of them were so happy to finally meet the lovely Goo Jun Hyeon as Jun Pyo walked out from the labour room, carrying him in his arms in a little bundle. The news of Shin Wah's newest family addition were spread all across Korea.
 
.................................
 
  Ga Eul was sitting on the edge of her bed, rubbing her legs because they were feeling so soar after a day of excitement and drama, but she couldn't hide the smile on her face. Yi Jung sat opposite Ga Eul and helped her massage her legs. "Jagiya, why are you smiling to yourself?" Yi Jung laughed.
  "Aniyo," Ga Eul pouted, "I'm just so touched to see Jun Hyeon. Did you see his nose and eyes? It was exactly like Jun Pyo sun bae's." Ga Eul smiled tenderly. "I wonder how our baby will look like, Jung ah." Yi Jung smiled, he couldn't describe the feeling he had when he saw Jun Pyo carrying his own child and the happiness that was so obvious in his eyes, it was the joy of being a father. Yi Jung felt so warm in his heart and was looking forward even more to the birth of his child too, he wants to carry his own child in his arms too. 
  "Jagiya, I'm sure our princess will have my eyes and nose too." Yi Jung said as he playfully looked at Ga Eul with his charming Casanova look. Ga Eul laughed and pushed Yi Jung gently, "Yah aniyo! Your eyes are too small, she should have my eyes instead." Ga Eul stick out her tongue. 
  "Yah Jagiya, since when my eyes are small ahh..." Yi Jung pretended to be pissed off, "I'll let you know that my eyes are very big and wide okay.." Yi Jung widened both his eyelids with his fingers. Ga Eul laughed, "Jung ah! Don't do that, you look like a monster.." 
  Both of them were giggling, teasing and poking each other. Yi Jung hugged Ga Eul into his arms, "Jagiya, i'm sure our princess will look lovely, just like Jun Hyeon." Ga Eul smiled, "Neh, Jung ah, im feeling so excited now, i have the sudden urge to give birth tomorrow." Seeing how tender and loving Jan Di was with her son, Ga Eul's urge to meet her daughter increased too. "Yah Jagiya, you're still a month away from your due date ah.. And, are you sure you want a natural birth?" Yi Jung asked, he didn't know the extent of pain that a woman must bear to give birth until he personally heard Jan Di's screams. He couldn't bear to let Ga Eul go through all these. "Jung ah, of course, i wouldn't feel complete as a woman without going through child birth pain. Plus, i've read other mums sharing their thought in the internet, some said that after going through the pain, they celebrated and cherished the miracle of a new life even more. Jung ah, i want to experience that too, please?" Ga Eul pouted. Yi Jung smiled, his wife was indeed special. "Okay, I will be with you, all the way, okay? I will be holding you hand like this, and cheering for my Jagiya, 'Go go go, go go go..'" Ga Eul chuckled, "Jung ah, you look like some sort of cheer leader boy.."
  That night, Yi Jung and Ga Eul laughed, talked and loved as they eagerly await the arrival of their precious baby princess.
 
................................
 
  Woo Bin drove Jae Kyung to Namsan Park. The moonlight was shinning so radiantly this night, seemingly joining in their celebration of the birth of Jun Pyo's little prince too. Two of them were taking a stroll in the park under the moonlight until they reached the bridge over the park's pond. Jae Kyung leaned on the bridge and smiled, "Jun Hyeon looks so pretty." Woo Bin smiled as he looked at Jae Kyung, she was breathtakingly beautiful under the moonlight with her shoulder length hair swept to one side of her shoulder. "Neh, I still can't believe it, one moment we're still studying in high school, the next moment we're all moving on to the next stage of our lives." Woo Bin never thought of having any children before, having full knowledge that his lifestyle and work wouldn't permit him to do so. But witnessing Jun Pyo's joy being a father and the sheer cuteness of Jun Hyeon, he realized that he wanted to be a father too. And he wanted this lovely lady in front of him right now to be the mother of his children. He dropped a light kiss on Jae Kyung's forehead.
  Jae Kyung froze and started to blush. "Yaa..aahh.. Song Woo Bin... who permitted you to kiss me like this yah.." Woo Bin chuckled, "Yah, i can kiss you whenever i want okay, monkey.." "Mwo?! You're talking as if i'm a property of yours neh...Does any part of my face writes 'belongs to Song Woo Bin' yah?" Jae Kyung teased, the truth is, her heart was so excited upon hearing Woo Bin's words. Woo Bin laughed, he begin poking Jae Kyung's stomach, arm and armpit, "Got. here, here, here and here." Jae Kyung squeaked as she attempted to avoid Woo Bin's pokes. "Yah Song Woo Bin!" Woo Bin burst into laughter.
  Woo Bin eventually caught Jae Kyung in his arms and both of them were smiling as they enjoyed each other's warmth. "Being a mother is such a noble thing yea Song Woo Bin, you didn't see how much pain Jan Di had to endure." Jae Kyung said, "Uhmm hmmm, can you endure it then, monkey?" Woo Bin teased Jae Kyung. "Yups of course neh, i would do it for the man i love.." Jae Kyung said as she blushed. If only Woo Bin knew that the man she loved most is none other he himself...... "And you've found that guy?" Woo Bin teased Jae Kyung, hoping to get some confessions out of . Jae Kyung answered playfully, giving random descriptions of an ideal man, "Neh! He is smart, handsome, romantic, gentle, respectful, cute..." "Omo, that sounds exactly like me yah..." Jae Kyung burst out in laughter and pushed Woo Bin, "LOL! Yah Song Woo Bin, you're so thick-faced yah.."
  Woo Bin held Jae Kyung's right hand and slipped a ring onto her third finger. Jae Kyung was surprised and looked at him. "Mwo..?" Woo Bin chuckled, "Yah monkey, it's a gift for you." Jae Kyung lifted her hand and looked at the ring, it was a brown color vintage antique ring that matched her skin tone very much. "Woo Bin ah, this..." Jae Kyung was very touched, it was the first time Woo Bin formally gave her a present, it meant a lot to her. Woo Bin laughed as he observe Jae Kyung's expression, she was in an astonished, ran-out-of-words look. "Jae, it suits you so well, take good care of it okay?" Woo Bin said gently as he held Jae Kyung's hands. "Woo Bin ahh, thank you...." Jae Kyung pulled Woo Bin's necktie to bring him nearer to her and kissed Woo Bin. The couple shared a deep and passionate kiss under the moonlight, and for the first time ever, Jae Kyung was certain that her happiness is indeed around the corner.
 
...............
 
   Yi Jung had just arrived in his Incheon office. He had to stay here for a couple of days to supervise an exhibition that will be carried out here in their Incheon museum. Knowing how near Ga Eul is to her due date, Yi Jung was really reluctant to leave her in Seoul, but Ga Eul promised to be good and call him everyday. Hence Yi Jung left the So Museum to Ga Eul and his assistant to take charge and took a plane to Incheon. 
  Yi Jung was busy settling down, tidying up the files he brought along with him when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in.."
  The door opened and Yi Jung was shocked to see the person standing in front of him..
  "Eun Jae..."
 
.....
....

a little suspense for you guys, hehe..
enjoy! stay happy and healthy always yea! thanks so much for supporting.. =)