Chapter 1

BOF the story continues..

 

It was a bright and sunny day as Ga Eul proceeded to take the bus to her workplace. She has been teaching in a local primary school as an arts teacher. Although after marrying Yi Jung, both of them has moved to a small mansion and it was further away from her workplace, Ga Eul insisted on taking the bus, and would only allow Yi Jung to pick her after school finishes if his schedule permitted.

It has been a few months since her marriage to the famous potter Mr. So Yi Jung. Since Ga Eul preferred a quite and intimate wedding, and Yi Jung was worried that the announcement of Ga Eul's identity to the world as his wife would disturb Ga Eul's peaceful life,they agreed to keep the marriage a secret,for the time being. The wedding was held at Jeju Island with the F3,Geum Jan Di(now known as Goo Jan Di),Ha Jye Kyung and Ga Eul's parents.

This morning was none other than the usual mornings. Ga Eul opened her eyes and felt Yi Jung's strong arms encircling her waist. Her was touching Yi Jung's also bare chest and last night's intimate scenes came back to Ga Eul's mind. Ga Eul couldn't help but to start blushing. Although last night wasn't their first time together, Ga Eul can't help but to feel shy whenever such scenes enter her mind. She slowly lifted Yi Jung's arms, hoping not to wake him up yet since it's still quite early.

"urmm Jagiya... where are you going..." muttered Yi Jung in his half-awake,course and y voice.

"urmm Yung ahh,im not going anywhere,im just going downstairs to make breakfast..." replied Ga Eul softly,as she lifted Yi Jung's arm and reached for her night robe.

Downstairs. Ga Eul begin preparing breakfast with the help of the housekeeper and several maids. She prepared coffee the way Yi Jung likes and of course, his favourite pancakes.

On her way, Ga Eul can't help but to recall the past events that has happened between Jan Di and the F4 members. Jan Di married Goo Jun Pyo after Jun Pyo returned from US under the eyes of the media and the world. Ga Eul cannot deny that Jan Di has matured a lot,in the way she handled the pressure from the public, media and of course her mother-in-law. Even the fierce,tigress-like mother-in-law of hers had to be pleased with Jan Di, and of course that didn't go well without help from Jun Pyo's dearest sister,Jun Hee. Ji Hoo is pretty much the same as before, he runs his grandfather's hospital and is deeply immense in his work. Ji Hoo remained single until now, he never brought any dates or girlfriends to their F4 gatherings, sometimes Ga Eul can't help but to wonder if Ji Hoo still can't fully let go Jan Di, and thus can't move on. But she sincerely hope that this is not the case. Woo Bin is still pretty much the same as before too, as the Mafia Don Juan, his life is still surrounded by dangerous acts and people, and of course random women, that usually wouldn't last more than a week. The heiress Ha Jae Kyung on the other hand has became close friends with Jan Di and Ga Eul, and the F4 has sort of accepted her presence. Jae Kyung has graduated from her university studies and is expected by her father to take over his company since she is the only child.

....................................................

Author's note:

hiiii guys! this is my first fic about my favourite SoEul couple..

please do support,will update ASAP.. =)

thanks!