Chapter 11

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 11

 

Ga Eul slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by the warm sunshine shinning into her bedroom. Ga Eul scanned the surroundings of the room and found Yi Jung holding onto her hand as he was fast asleep with his head leaning on his arms beside her. Ga Eul smiled at this sight.

The scary memories of being tortured by Jang Chuang Ae did not haunt her because she had sweet and long dream that reminded her of all the blessings she already had in her life so far. Firstly she had her best friend Geum Jan Di, then came along Ha Jae Kyung, whom with she became best friends and shared thousands of wonderful memories. Then it was the F4, who taught her a whole lot about loyalthy, friendship and courage. Last but not least, she met her soulmate, So Yi Jung, whom she considers the 'best-est' gift she could ever receive from God. For all the ups and downs, and waiting that they went through, to be able to marry him, and taste the bittersweetness of love.

Yi Jung was awaken by Ga Eul's movements and smiled, "Jagiya! Finally, you're awake." He sat beside Ga Eul and planted kisses on her forehead, as he helped Ga Eul to sit up on the bed. "Ajumma Han, can you please bring in the porridge Jae Kyung brought just now?" Yi Jung asked, as Ajumma Han left the room to prepare it.

"Jung ah, Jae Kyung cooked?" Ga Eul smiled, "Neh, your heiress best friend cooked for you, Jagiya, but i'm not sure whether i should allow my wife to eat it or not," he teased, as Ga Eul chuckled.

"Jagiya, are you feeling okay? I'm sorry about Chung Ae, i should have told you, at least.." Yi Jung was starting to put all the blame on himself, "Jung ah," Ga Eul placed her bandaged fingers to gently cover Yi Jung's mouth, "No ar, it's not your fault, i'm willing to go through anything for you." Yi Jung felt so touched upon hearing Ga Eul's words, his wife was enduring such great pain yet she was willing to go through it just for him. Yi Yung held Ga Eul's hands and his heart ached when he touched the bandages, "But your fingers are hurt."

"Jung ah, it's okay, i'm a strong girl, i'm sure it will heal fast." Ga Eul said and gave a bright smile to Yi Jung.Yi Jung hugged Ga Eul into his arms, he cannot express the joy that is going through his veins right now seeing Ga Eul with such a positive spirit, "Jagiya, i promise, i won't allow anyone to harm my beloved queen and little princess anymore."

Ga Eul laughed as she gently break free from Yi Jung's embrace, "Princess?" "Neh,"Yi Jung replied as he placed his hands on Ga Eul's abdomen, "How is my little princess doing today?" He said with a soft and playful tone of voice. Ga Eul laughed, "Yah Jung ah, how do you even know that our baby is a girl?" Yi Jung gave a cheeky, know-it-all look, "Of course i know! I'm sure she will be a pretty, gentle, kind and loving girl just like her mother." Yi Jung winked. Ga Eul laughed, "What if it is a boy?" "Then he definitely will be as handsome and charming like your husband, Jagiya," Yi Jung winked again. Ga Eul gently pushed Yi Jung and let out a laughter.

Yi Jung hugged Ga Eul and enjoy the warmth of his wife in his arms, never again was him going to allow such an awful incident to happen to Ga Eul. Ga Eul on the other hand, was smiling and b with joy and happiness in Yi Jung's embrace.

"Jung ah, what about Chung Ae? How is she?" Ga Eul thought of the poor Chung Ae. Yi Jung's face sunked when he heard Chung Ae's name being mentioned. "She is still in the hospital recovering, but the doctors said that she is mentally unwell now, gone totally crazy. We are filing a legal court case against her, the lawyers said that our chances of winning are predominantly high, Jagiya."

"What happens if we win?"

Yi Jung swallowed his saliva, now this is the hardest part, because he knew what his wife's reaction would be. "Well Jagiya, kidnapping and blackmailing is already a big crime, plus she tortured you, not to mention that she is fully aware that you're pregnant, i suppose it will either give her a life imprisonment or death penalty." "MWO?!Jung ah, must we really do this? Chung Ae is mentally unwell now, what's the use of punishing her?"

Yi Jung knew it, Ga Eul would definitely forgive Chung Ae, but he did not want to let Chung Ae go this easily. However his wife's pleading was melting all of his defense away. "Jung ah, please, let's not shed anymore tears or blood, can we give up the courtcase please..." Yi Jung smiled and hugged Ga Eul again, good thing he didn't mention Chung Ae's parents begging him not to sue their daughter in front of the media, otherwise Ga Eul would immediately drop the court case.

 

........

 

Ha Jae Kyung marched into Song Woo Bin's office with bundles of rolled papers in her arms and shut the door behind her. "Song Woo Bin! No running away anymore this time yah, we must finalize the project tonight! Otherwise i can't go home without giving an explanation to my appa." She said as she placed bought her hands on her waist.

Woo Bin chuckled when he saw Jae Kyung with such expression. He was closing his eyes, taking a rest while massaging his temples as Jae Kyung dashed into his office. "Yah monkey, don't get so worked up. Omo, wrinkles are coming out." he teased.

Jae Kyung immediately gasped, "Omo! Where where?" as she searched for a mirror or a reflection to confirm Woo Bin's statement. "Nah i'm just joking,LOL." Woo Bin chuckled. Jae Kyung pouted, as she glared at Woo Bin.

"I can't do the finalizing tonight, i need to meet someone up later." Woo Bin said as he went to the closet to get his coat and jacket. "Mwo?! You have business meet ups again neh? But, at this pace, your mansion extension will only be done by the time your grandson is born! And i will receive lectures from my appa until my grandson is born too!" Woo Bin burst out in laughter.

"Yah, come let's go, we need to beat the downtown traffic."

"Mwo?! I'm going too?" Jae Kyung asked.

"Yah, you're already well dressed anyway," he said as he check out Jae Kyung's outfit.

"Aniyo! I don't want to go, God knows i've been to a lot of meetings with you. If you want me to go, you must grant me three wishes." Jae Kyung sticked out her toungue at Woo Bin.

Woo Bin chuckled, "Yah, you think you're Aladdin and i'm some sort of Genie yah.." he rolled his eyes. "I'm not going, not unless you grant me three wishes." She pouted and crossed her arms. Yups, she has been giving so much of her time to this Mafia Prince, it's high time he shows some sincerity too.Woo Bin rolled his eyes again, "Ahhh neh neh neh, three wishes."

He grabbed Jae Kyung's hands and made his way towards the main entrance, as Jae Kyung stated her first wish. "My first wish, i do not want to go to the meeting now." Jae Kyung said as she gave a cheeky, i-got-cha look on her face. Woo Bin stopped walking and looked back, this cheeky and naughty woman, she actually wished against the reason she got the three wishes. "No, not granted. Next wish." Woo Bin laughed as he grabbed Jae Kyung's hands again and continue walking past the corridor. "MWO?! Yah what kind of Genie are you ar, how can you deny the wishes.." Her voice was literally loud enough and resonating against the walls and corridors of Woo Bin's mansion. Woo Bin have to admit that his usually cold and quiet mansion had became a 'happening' place ever since Jae Kyung's visits became frequent. Her presence has liven up the whole place because she would always bring in extra activities whenever she comes, it's either food for the servants, games or some sort of outdoor activities that she would force Woo Bin and his men to play along with her. Woo Bin had always teased Jae Kyung for being so loud but deep down inside, his heart had welcomed Jae Kyung just like his mansion had welcomed her presence.

Woo Bin dragged a reluctant Jae Kyung to the main hall entrace where his men was waiting by the door and his servants were all lined up awaiting any instructions from him. "Yah fine, my second wish," Jae Kyung did a superman-about-to-take-off pose with her knees bended and sticked out, "you must do this superman pose and say 'I will not fart although i feel like farting'." Woo Bin's eyes widened as his servants gave out a laughter and his men were trying so hard not to laugh. "Yah Song Woo Bin Genie, what are you waiting for, faster!" Jae Kyung said as she flashed a cheeky smile and sticked her toungue out. Woo Bin's face became tomato red, "Yah! Monkey! Wish not granted. Let's go." he said as he grabbed Jae Kyung's hands and walk out towards his car. "Mwo?!Second wish not granted too?! Yah what kind of lousy Genie are you..."

"Yah what are you guys laughing.." Woo Bin asked sternly as he noticed his men covering their mouths. "Nothing, Boss, nothing."

 

....................

..................

..................

livelovelifeah : dear zara, thankies for your comment!!! haha..im so glad you enjoyed reading... omo,you're having exams too?me too!aja aja fighting yea!!  =) hoho..hahaha yea, yes! fluff! this word! i've been trying to describe it, haha, yupps, fulff is the word that ive been searching for..will update asap.. =) thanks so much for supporting dear zara.. =)

IlOvEyOu121 : sorry for the wait! been caught up with classes and upcoming exams..but still, i hope you enjoy the new chapter.. =) thankies for faithfully supporting, means so so much.hehe... yea Chung Ae is crazy,LOL...but its over..hehe.. stay healthy and happy always yea! =)

 

will try to update fast..classes are packed these few days, exams nearing..

 

hehe..

to all of you out there who are having exams too, God bless and aja aja fighting!!

to all my readers, thanks for supporting!! i appreciate it a lots..stay happy, healthy and safe always! =)