Chapter 9

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 9

  Yi Jung immediately search for Ga Eul’s sign as soon as he arrived home, his discussion with Woo Bin and Ji Hoo just now still worries him. He found Ga Eul in the kitchen, leaning against the table chopping carrots and vegetables. Ga Eul looked so sweet and motherly with her hair half tied and wearing a white laced apron. She was humming a tune with while the kitchen was filled with the aroma of cabonara sauce. Yi Jung smiled as he lean on the kitchen door frame and observed Ga Eul, she was still so engrossed in her cooking that she didn’t realize someone was starring at her. She took a day off from work because she was feeling very nausea and unwell, maybe because of the recent events, nevertheless was still very much in the mood of cooking for her husband.

  “Omo!” Ga Eul quickly attended to the spaghetti that are boiling in the pot, “Omo, did I put salt in it?” Ga Eul was asking herself. Yi Jung laughed silently as he watched his cute wife pout and trying hard to think back whether she added salt into the pot or not. Yi Jung hugged Ga Eul from behind and placed his chin in between Ga Eul’s shoulders and neck. “Jagiya im back, and I smell something nice.”

  Ga Eul gasp in surprise. “Jung ah! You scared me.” Yi Jung smiled and hugged Ga Eul tighter, Ga Eul’s presence was like a light to him, she always fills the house with a warm and cozy feeling. Yi Jung thought of the pictures and the warning letter, he was determined to find out who wants to hurt his wife, he wanted to come home everyday seeing her safe and sound. “Jagiya, howcome Ajumma Han and the rest of the servants are not here?” Usually Ga Eul would prepare meals along with the help of the servants, Yi Jung liked it like this, at least Ga Eul wouldn’t be overloaded with housework since she insisted in doing the housework. Yi Jung still remember what Ga Eul said : Omo, Jung ah, I will feel incomplete as your wife if I weren’t allowed to do housework. “Oh I gave them half a day’s break, hehe.” Yi Jung smiled, this is his cute wife, Chu Ga Eul, so special.

  “Jung ah, I learnt this recipe yesterday during cooking class.” Ga Eul smiled as she pointed to the dishes. “Oh? Since when did you attended cooking class? My Jagiya is a natural cook.” He winked. “Ya Jung ah, Jan Di signed me and Unnie up, apparently she has been attending a lot of these kind of classes.” “Whao,” Yi Jug chuckled, guess Jan Di is changing a lot into a mother, “I’m sure Jun Pyo have no choice but to swallow Jan Di’s food then.” Yi Jung laughed. Ga Eul laughed and poked Yi Jung gently, “Yah Jung ah you’re so bad, Jun Pyo sun bae is so supportive of Jan Di.” Another reason being Jun Pyo loved his wife too much. That’s why Jan Di has followed Jun Pyo to the States because he has to be there for a full week for unavoidable business matters.

  Yi Jung was still hugging Ga Eul’s waist as Ga Eul put a piece of the meat into Yi Jung’s mouth and laughed. “Jung ah the sauce is all over your face,hehe.” Yi Jung smiled and pulled Ga Eul closer to kiss her but Ga Eul kept on avoiding. “Yah Jagiya, come closer.” Yi Jung teased. Ga Eul laughed, “You have sauce all over your mouth Jung.” Yi Jung winked at Ga Eul with a naughty smile, “I can put it all over you too If I want, Jagiya, come here.” Ga Eul laughed as the couple teased and played with each other in the kitchen. Their laughter attracted the servants’ attention and they were peeping afar from the living room as they giggle with each other. Apparently observing their employers were like watching Korean dramas, such a sweet, loving and cute couple. As for Ajumma Han, she was pleased that young master Mr So has found his soulmate, otherwise his life would still be up-side-down as before.

…………………………………………………

  Ha Jae Kyung was pacing up and down in Woo Bin’s office as she waited for the Mafia Prince to arrive. He was already an hour late and today is very important, she brought all the sketches and plans which must be finalized today because her appa has been urging her to not to drag the project.

  Jae Kyung heard noises coming from downstairs as the servants all rushed towards it. Jae Kyung went downstairs and was shocked to see Woo Bin walking in with his right arm bleeding and his forehead bruised. Woo Bin’s right hand men was also slightly hurt. Jae Kyung immediately went to check Woo Bin’s arm, “Song Woo Bin! What happened to you? You’re bleeding!” Woo Bin tried to flip his fringe to cover his forehead bruise but Jae Kyung noticed it. “Your forehead is bruised too!” She said with worried eyes. “Can you get some hot water and towels, and get the first aid kit too!” She turned to the servant girl, and quickly held Woo Bin and helped him to his bedroom.

  Woo Bin’s arm and forehead was burning in pain but he thought that it was worth it to exchange Jae Kyung’s expression on her face right now. Woo Bin smiled secretly as he watch Jae Kyung dressing his wounds, her face was filled with worry as she carefully clean Woo Bin’s wounds on his arm. “Yah monkey, since when did you learn how to do first aid?” Woo Bin teased.

Jae Kyung, eyes still fixed on Woo Bin’s wounds, “Jan Di dragged Ga Eul and I to attend a lot of these sort of classes, I guess Ga Eul and I benefitted a lot. Yah I can’t believe you’re still in the mood to tease me. What happened? How come you’re so hurt?” Jae Kyung couldn’t hide her concern and worry for Woo Bin.

 Woo Bin wanted to touch Jae Kyung’s face, he never had a woman so concerned about him, his past girlfriends were all interested in either his money, or the fun and luxury he could afford to give them. “Nah it’s normal, sometimes clients just get agitated and all violent, my men and I weren’t prepared tonight, that’s why we are hurt.” Jae Kyung was silent, “yah monkey, don’t be worried okay, it’s normal.” Jae Kyung’s eyes became teary upon hearing Woo Bin’s words, “And you intend to continue like this forever?” Woo Bin ran out of words when he saw Jae Kyung’s teary eyes, “I…” He cupped Jae Kyung’s face, “You know monkey, you’re not alone in your situation, I wish I could do what my heart and passion tells me to do too, but this is family business, I wish to put an end to all this too you know.” Woo Bin thought that a mafia prince’s lifestyle would suit him since he detested commitments, but right now, starring into Jae Kyung’s eyes, he wished for a stable, safe and quiet life.

 Woo Bin pulled Jae Kyung into his embrace and the two stayed like this for thirty seconds or so, enjoying each other’s warmth until Jae Kyung abruptly pushed Woo Bin away, “Ya ahhh… who asked you to hug me like that.” She was blushing. Woo Bin was a bit shock when Jae Kyung pushed him, the embrace ended too soon to his delight, but he smiled, “LOL I’m sure someone was enjoying it too.” “Yah! You.. faster give me your arm yah, we’re not done with your wounds yet okay.” Jae Kyung’s face was even redder.

…………………………………………..

  The next morning in school, Ga Eul just finished her last class with the primary three kids when she went to the toilet to get herself cleaned up. She smiled, the children never fail to brighten up her day. She was even more excited to go home today, too announce a great news to her husband. Yups, Ga Eul went to the hospital with Jae Kyung this morning, turns out her nausea and feeling unwell was nothing other than morning sickness, she was already three and a half weeks pregnant. Ga Eul was toally overjoyed with the news, she was sure that Yi Jung will be happy too, since both of them had been planning for children and yearned for children more ever since the Goos were expecting their first child.

  Ga Eul grabbed her handbag after wiping dry her hands with towel, and was about to leave when she saw a lady standing next to the toilet entrance, starring at her. Ga Eul recognize this woman, it was none other than the woman who nudged her during Yi Jung’s opening ceremony dinner party. “Chung Ae, howcome you’re here?” She smiled and greeted her politely, totally innocent and oblivious of Chung Ae’s plans.

  Ga Eul felt something wasn’t right when Chung Ae brought two men inside and approached her. She wanted to yell for help but it was too late, the men covered with a clothe and Ga Eul lost her consciousness……….

 

………

……..

IlOvEyOu121 : thanks so much! appreciate your comments,hoho. yea yea.. i hope you'll continue enjoying the story,stay healthy and happy always yea.. =)

Zara : thanks lots lots lots,hahaha... yea,thankies for supporting, im determined to finish this story well and strong.. =) yea, will continue to make the JaeBin couple a sweet and cute one.. =) stay happy and healthy always yea dear zara.. =)

Trying to update fast.. =)

thanks guys for subscribing!!!! thankies!!!

 

Prep-ing for exams at the same time too..how many of you guys are prep-ing for exams too?  Hehe.. =)

Thanks for supporting and reading! Appreciate it lots.. =)