chapter 7

BOF the story continues..

 

Chapter 7

 

F4 and the girls went back after the dinner party around 11pm, Yi Jung was standing at the reception ballroom's main entrance, shaking hands and bidding goodbyes to his guest with Ga Eul by his side. “Guys,we'll be leaving now,Jan Di is totally worn out.” Jun Pyo told the F3 as he supported the sleepy Jan Di towards his vehicle.Yi Jung patted Jun Pyo on his shoulders, “Thanks for coming, guys.” He smiled. “Jan Di yah,go back and rest well okay?”Ga Eul said as she held Jan Di's hands.

“Monkey, let's go.” Woo Bin said abruptly.

“Yah,since when did I say I need a lift from you yah,i can ask Ji Hoo.”Jae Kyung crossed her arms.

“Mwo?! Fine,bye,you can try taking a cab,get yourself kidnapped or get lost.” He spoke playfully and turned around to leave. Ji Hoo,Yi Jung and Ga Eul looked at each other with a knowing smile, “I can't,i'm heading straight to the hospital right now.” Ji Hoo smiled.

“Omo?! Ahh yah Song Woo Bin!” Jae Kyung begin chasing after the Woo Bin, “Yah!Don't walk so fast lar,wait for me.”

“Yah I thought someone said she didn't need a ride just now?”

Yi Jung,Ga Eul and Ji Hoo chuckled, “Those two idiots,haha..Yi Jung,Ga Eul shii,i'll be leaving now then.” “Ji Hoo ah,thanks for coming.”Yi Jung smiled.

 

…................

 

Yi Jung and Ga Eul arrived back in their room. “Jung ah,i think everything went well today,dont you think?” she let out a sigh and turned around to see Yi Jung's dark eyes starring intensely at her.

Ga Eul smiled shyly, she recognise this smile,it's all too familiar to her.

Yi Jung walk towards Ga Eul and pulled her into a warm embrace and begin planting soft kisses on her forehead,eyelids,nose and cheeks. The soft kisses soon turned into deep and passionate kissing and Yi Jung carried Ga Eul and gently laid her on their bed.

“Jung ah,” Ga Eul said as softly, Yi Jung's kisses left her grasping for air. “you haven't turn off he table lamp,” “I want to have a good look at you tonight as I love you,Jagiya,my Jagiya is so beautiful tonight and I want to make her mine forever.” Ga Eul looked so tempting laying underneath him right now, and her soft big curls and skin, he said with a course voice and savoured her lips like a starving man as his hands wondered all over Ga Eul's body and exposed skin. Yi Jung soon found the zipper to Ga Eul's gown and clothes were discarded. He caressed every inch and Ga Eul's skin, wherever his hands were, his mouth followed. “Jagiya I love you so much.” Yi Jung said with his lust-filled eyes fixed on Ga Eul. Ga Eul was so lost in the sensations Yi Jung gave her and she let out soft moans and threaded her hands into Yi Jung's hair. The couple drowned themselves in love and desire that night as their hearts got even closer to each other's.

 

….................................

 

Woo Bin was sitting in the patio in his mansion having his late lunch and reading several newspapers and magazines. The patio was designed and built with lots of flowers and a fountain situated in the middle. The air there was cooling and fresh because of the plants and the water. Several servants came running towards Woo Bin, “Master, erm, Ms Jae Kyung wishes to see you now, we couldn't stop her,she is coming now..” Woo Bin chuckled, still reading the newspapers, “It's okay,let her in.”

Jae Kyung came walking into the patio, “Yah Song Woo Bin, we got some work to do today, I must finalise the building plan today, appa has been questioning me a lot these few days... Omo,this place is nice..” Jae Kyung said as she scan the surroundings.

Woo Bin chuckled, “monkey,i know,but tonight I have an important meeting with a client. You know what,why not you come along with me?”

“Mwo? Me? Why would you want me to go along? Yah,would my life be in danger...” Jae Kyung said skeptically, he knew that Woo Bin deals with a lot of dangerous people.

“LOL,stop thinking too much ya..Go get dressed,we are leaving in half an hour's time.” Woo Bin replied. “MWO?! So soon? But I didn't bring any clothing.” “And you thought that I wouldn't have any women clothing?” Woo Bin laughed. “please get something for Ms Ha to wear tonight.” Woo Bin said to his attendants.

 

Jae Kyung sitting in Woo Bin's car as they proceed downtown to a nightclub. “Who are you meeting tonight?” Jae Kyung asked as she straightened her outfit. The servants brought Jae Kyung to a room with a collection of designers' clothing which she instantly recognised, Jae Kyung was guessing these clothes are left behinds by Woo Bin's many girlfriends but she dare not ask Woo Bin. She picked a little sleeveless black dress with U shape collar that made her look very simple and chic. “Urm, Gong San, you've heard of him before?” “Mwo?!Isn't he one of the righthand men of Senator Lee?” Woo Bin was surprised, “Seems like monkey knows a lot too” he chuckled. “Why would he request a meeting with you?” Jae Kyung was confused, “Well, he has been doing a lot of 'business' with my casino, and..” “No, don't tell me,”Jae Kyung suddenly changed her mind, Woo Bin's 'business' sounded more like an illegal transaction, “i don't wanna get myself kidnapped because of knowing too much.” “Mwo!? Hahaha,”Woo Bin laughed, but deep down inside his mind he knew that it was indeed dangerous.

 

They met up with Mr. Gong San in one of the private VIP rooms in a club. Turns out Mr Gong San was nothing more than a drinker and womanizer. The moment Jae Kyung sat down and her skirt went a little above and exposed a lot more of her legs, Mr Gong San was already eyeing her, constantly asking her question and trying to be good towards her. Jae Kyung was very much disgusted by Mr Gong San's actions, not to mention that Woo Bin was a bit weird tonight. He became very unfriendly towards Jae Kyung the moment Mr Gong San showed her affection and constantly threw fierce glares at her.

“Yah Song Woo Bin, help me to finish this glass please.” Jae Kyung said helplessly when Mr Gong San excused himself to go to the washroom. Mr Gong San kept on offering her to drink and honestly, she is starting to feel very dizzy and drunk. And this stupid Song Woo Bin has been doing nothing to help her but showing her sour faces.

Woo Bin stared at Jae Kyung without emotions on his face. He doesn't understand why, but he felt very irritated and angry seeing Mr Gong San's actions towards Jae Kyung. “If you really want me to help you, you must promise me something.”

“What?”

“Stop smiling to him.”

“Mwo?!” Jae Kyung laughed, “That's it?I thought what,haha,sure why not.” Jae Kyung was wondering why on earth would Woo Bin make such a childish request but it's okay, she had enough of Mr Gong San anyway,if he wasn't Woo Bin's guest, she would have slapped this erted old man twice.

Woo Bin instantly felt better, he smiled, “Don't forget your promise yah.” He said and drank the whole glass of beer in one breathe.

The rest of the meeting proved to be just as challenging as before. When Mr Gong San came back from the washroom, he insisted on making Jae Kyung drink more and offering to send her back. And Woo Bin was clever enough to quickly end the meeting before Mr Gong San went further by asking for Jae Kyung's number. Woo Bin was on the verge of strangling Mr Gong San knowing what thoughts are running at the back of his mind.

Woo Bin turned to the left to check Jae Kyung as he drove back towards his mansion. Jae Kyung was almost knocked out because of all the drinking. It was nothing for him,as he is already used to such occasions, but he doubt Jae Kyung's body could take it. It pained Woo Bin's heart to see Jae Kyung in such an uncomfortable situation, he hopes that Jae Kyung wouldn't start puking otherwise her body would feel even more upset. Woo Bin grabbed Jae Kyung's shoulders gently, “Monkey,we've reached.”

Jae Kyung openned her eyes slightly, “Ya ahh..isn't this your house?” “I can't possibly send you home like this, can I?” True,Jae Kyung can't imagine the amount of explanation she has to give her appa if she goes home in such a state. Woo Bin opened her side of the car door and kneeled down, “Can you walk?Come,give me your hands.” “Song Woo Bin..”Jae Kyung said dizzily. Woo Bin piggybacked Jae Kyung to one of the guestrooms and laid her down on the bed, he was about to leave and summon his servants to help change Jae Kyung into clean clothes when Jae Kyung started sobbing.

“Yah monkey, why are you crying all of the sudden?” Her tears pained Woo Bin's heart. He gently wiped of the tears that fell off Jae Kyung's eyes. Jae Kyung opened her eyes a little, seeming unknown of what happened earlier.

“Song Woo Bin,you're so lucky you know.” She sobbed again, “At least you're not doing something you're forced to.” Woo Bin came closer to Jae Kyung. “I wished my appa forced me aggressively, or, you know, scolded me.” No that wouldn't happen, Jae Kyung knew, her appa had been nothing but a kind and loving father. “No matter how hard I try,i just can't,sobs, and the last thing I want is to disappoint my appa.” She broke into tears.

Woo Bin was shocked to hear Jae Kyung's confession, he knew that Jae Kyung was referring to taking over his father's business. He sat on the bed near Jae Kyung and pulled her into his arms. Woo Bin was pleased to see such a vulnerable and real Jae Kyung. Jae Kyung grabbed hold of Woo Bin's shirt, she always wanted a shoulder to lean on, it has been so tiring, trying to lift up to others' expectations, trying to deny the fear of disappointing her family everyday when she knew outright that it existed. Woo Bin held Jae Kyung tighter, “Jae Kyung,don't worry okay..” He said gently as he patted Jae Kyung's back. “Jae Kyung..” He whispered softly.

Just for tonight,let me shelter you from whatever storms that are coming,let me share whatever burdens you have, Woo Bin thought, as he hugged a sobbing Jae Kyung to sleep that night.

 

...............

 

thanks for the support! will update asap.. =)

need to do some serious study at the meantime, exams coming soon..

hope u guys are okay,stay healthy and happy always yea.. =)