Unexpected Meeting

The lie that changed my life.

No One's P.O.V.

Its another day of School. As soon as you arrived in School, you looked for your bestfriend Naeun.

"Naeun-ahh!" You ran to her. "oh, ------" she beamed.

"hey, can you go with me to the library, i need to return a book?" you asked her. "sure, lets go!" she said.

You & Naeun walked to the library, as you guys were walking someone called Naeun.

You both turn around, only to see 6 smiling guys.

Your brother's Enemies.....EXO. as soon as they saw you they smirked. You just looked away and tried to ignore them.

you saw Naeun approach Chan Yeol and hugged him. *eh? Naeun knows EXO?* you thought.

"oh yeah, Chan Yeol oppa & EXO oppa this is my bestfriend ------" she pointed at you "and ----- this is Chan Yeol oppa, my boyfriend and those other oppas are his friends" she beamed.

*BWOOOHH!!!!? BOYFRIEND!!!!???* you mentally screamed inside your head. 

"ohh really, cool" you tried to sound interested when your really not.

"------? Myungsoo's precious little sister?" Kai stepped forward and looked at you, which cause you to step back a little.

Naeun saw your action and sensed that your really scared. *what's wrong with ----- & EXO?* she thought.

"uhh--Naeun--ahh, I'll just go by myself!" you stuttered and started to walk away. Naeun tried to follow you but Chan Yeol held her hands "Just let her go baby" he said. "but..." "No buts..lets go!" Chan Yeol argued.

you were walking so fast, *i need to stay away from them, just like what Myungsoo oppa told me* you reminded yourself. you looked back to see if they followed you.

you kept looking back that you didn't notice that there was people walking in front of you so you bumped into those people.

"AHHHHHHHH!" you screamed, because you thought it was one of the member in EXO.

"Yah! -----, are you okay its like you've seen a ghost?" It was Infinite.... "ahh, thank god...MYUNGSOO OPPA!" you ran to him and hugged him afterwards.

"what happened to you?" L asked you. "Oppas...EXO..." you tried to tell them about the Unexpected meeting but you failed.

"MWOOHH? EXO? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!?" Woohyun over reacted. which cause all the members including you to look at him. "Yah! Woohyun, stop over reacting. that's L's role since he's the brother. pabo!" Sunggyu scolded Woohyun. (A/N; wahhh. WOOGYU! lol i shall continue the story now~~~ ;P)

L turned his attention back to you "are you okay? what did EXO do to you? did they hurt you? tell me, what? what?" he asked.

"aisshh oppa I don't know which question to answer, you asked to much question!" You were confused. "Yah! just answer me!" L eagerly said.

"yes, I'm Okay. I was walking with Naeun and then suddenly EXO called her. then Naeun introduced me to them. that Chan Yeol guy is her boyfriend. they didn't hurt me but I could sense that they would so I walked away from them." You explained to them what had happened.

"aisshh, danm it. Naeun is taken!" Woohyun complained. "Shut up Woohyun....wait...what? you like Naeun?" Hoya asked.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck, "uhhh, yenno' lets forget about that. we're talking about ----- here" he was obviously embarrassed.

"wait, if Naeun is Chan Yeol's girlfriend then it means EXO can get to you easily since your Naeun's bestfriend" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"WOW! Sungyeol you actually have a brain!" Dongwoo joked. "shut up you old Dinosaur! of course I have a brain, if I don't have a brain I'd be dead. DUH!" Sungyeol yelled at Dongwoo for Joking around.

"Sungyeol's right. -----. I want you to stay away from Naeun starting from now on its too dangerous" L told you. "but..oppa she's my bestfriend, she won't hurt me!" You tried to change his mind.

"Yeah, she won't hurt you but EXO would" L reasoned. "but oppa...." "No buts, what I said is final" L cut you off and walked away.

"------, just follow L hyung, he's just thinking about your safety" Sungjong comforted you.

they all left you there standing, a tear escaped your eyes. "I...I'm...sorry....Naeun-ahh...I have to obey Myungsoo oppa.."

you quickly wiped your tear away and headed to the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: WWEEEWWW. Another update LOL hope you like it.

comments are love. thanks for those who commented & subscribed.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE if you haven't done so.  ^------^ Bye my lovely readers <3