slowly regaining Memories.......

The lie that changed my life.

No one's P.O.V

its a saturday and as usual you woke up without the presence of EXO-K. *aiisshhh....why are they always not here very saturday?*

Suddenly you remembered the incident that happened a few days ago. "Myungsoo? Infinite? aiisshh...stupid memory. why do you have to be erased? please come back soon, im really confused." you said and pouted.

to clear your mind, you decided to go out. you're usually not allowed to go alone since you're SuHo oppa said so but since they're gone you decided that you'll go out just for a while and be back before 5pm since thats usually the time they always come home. right now its 3pm.

you wore your favorite skinny jeans and a sweater and put on your vans shoes. You took a small handbag with you to keep your wallet, phone, and ipod there.

As soon as you opened the front door, you were introduced to a whole new world. you acted like a person who have never been outside before. you chuckled.. "---- is a pabo~" you said to yourself. you locked the door. *hhmm...where should i go?* you have no idea where to go so you just let your feet lead you....

you've been walking for awhile now... you've found some cool shop and just looked around...you looked at the time only to see that its 4:30pm now....

"oh my! its almost 5...i need to go home now" you panicked...one because you know they'll be mad if they find out you went out and second....you dont know the way home. yup, you dont know how to go home. "aisshh....i'm lost. and my phone died 10 minutes ago. how am i suppose to go home now?" you said to yourself and continue walking...hoping that your feet will lead you somewhere safe.....then you noticed that it led you to a cementary.

*HUH? why out of all the places...it has to be here....god, do you think this is a safe place? omg.* you thought...a part of you wanted to go back but a part of you urge you to go further in so you did...then you noticed someone familiar crying.. you hid behind a nearby tree to listen...you saw his face clearly and realized that it was Kim Myungsoo...

you wanted to go run back to where ever since EXO-K told you to stay away from him but as always....there's that part of you that keeps making you stay. you continue to watch him and eavsdrop behind the tree. he put down a set of white roses between the two gravestone. *white roses* seeing white roses made your head hurt a bit...your vision got blury...

flashback: "umma....look i got you your favorite...white roses." it was a little 'you' giving your mom white roses for her birthday..... *END*

you got back to your senses...*what was that about?* you thought to yourself....you continue to listen.

Myungsoo started talking.... "umma, appa I'm sorry. its all my fault. because of me....I lost -----." you flinched hearing your name. you were shocked..but you continued listening.

"I'm sorry....I'm such a dissapointment, if i took care of her better she would still be with me. Because of me she disappeared and now that i found her again she doesn't even recognize me. I dont know what happened to her but i just want her back...i want my sister, ----, back."

you couldn't handle hearing things anymore so you ran out without him knowing...... you ran and ran until you saw a park..you sat at the swing and started sobbing.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS. LOLOLOL. I UPDATED. HAHA. I KNOW YA'LL WANT TO KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOO MANY MONTHS....BUT YOU CANT OBVIOUSLY, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE. BUT ANYWAYS, I'LL TRY UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS SINCE ITS WINTERBREAK. 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE... PLEASEU~ OH YEAH. FOLLOW ME ON IG : babyinspiritx3 

COHS I'M COOL. ITS A KPOP INSTAGRAM DONT WORRY....I WOULDN'T BE FILLING YOUR IG WITH MY UGLY FACEU. XD 

KBYEEEEE. MY LOVELY READERS. <3