first meeting

The lie that changed my life.

No One's P.O.V.

it's been a week now ever since the accident. the doctor finally completed all the test and you were going back home today. you got yourself ready, "are you ready?" your brother Baekhyun asked you. "yes oppa" you beamed, Baekhyun flinched because you adressed him as 'oppa' even though its been a week since you first called him 'oppa' he's still not use to it. the rest of EXO-K and you made your way out your room.

at the same time in the hospital. L also recovered from EXO-K & EXO-M beating him up. As him and Infinite made their way to the counter to pay for the hospital bills you and EXO-K made your way out the door of the hospital. "wait...I have to use the bathroom." ChanYeol excused his self. you and EXO-K waited for him by the door. As you were waiting, you tried to busy yourself so you looked around hoping to find something interesting. Your eyes shifted to a group of 7 guys standing by the counter *damn, they're good looking* you stared at them and stopped at this one guy. *i think he's the most good looking one, but why does he have bruises all over him?* you thought. you continue looking at him, somehow you had this feeling like you've known him for the rest of your life. *strange, why does he look so familiar. was he part of my life before i got into an accident?* you asked in your mind.

"-----ah? are you okay? what are you staring at?" you snapped once you heard Kai's voice. you pointed at the guy you've been staring at "he looks familiar, did i happen to know him before?" just as you finished your sentence ChanYeol came back. the 6 of them stared at the direction where you're pointing. "..this can't be good." SuHo mumbled but you didn't hear it. "lets go!" SuHo ordered you and the rest of EXO-K. they all started to run away but you stayed. At the same time, L looked around when he heard footstep running. his eyes shifted to you. and the both of you stared at each other. "-----ah!" he shouted. *how does he know my name?* you thought but it was interrupted by someone pulling you away. it was SuHo. " i told you we need to go, why didn't you follow us?" his tone was angry. "mianhe oppa.." you apologised.

that time when L shouted your name, the rest of Infinite shot their heads to the direction where L was staring at. "-----? what are you talking about?" Sunggyu asked L. "i saw her, i swear she was just there! she was standing there...staring at me but someone pulled her away." L explained the scene he saw. "if it was really -----, she would've come to you right. maybe your just tired." Dongwoo said as he patted L's back. "No! I'm going to find her!" L yelled at as he ran outside to find you but, as if life hates him he failed to find you. Woohyun followed L outside. "L, maybe you're just tired. and everything you saw is just you hallucinating." L had no choice but to go home and rest.

L threw his self on his bed. *-----ah, where are you? I'm sorry for getting mad at you that day. I miss you so much, I'm sorry for not being a good brother. I broke my promises that I made for umma. about being a good brother to you and always protecting you. please be safe, and please come back to me soon....* L thought as he drifted to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Hey. I'm back. sorry for not updating recently. anyways hope this long chappie makes it up to you guys.