the Accident

The lie that changed my life.

No one's P.O.V.

You've been with EXO for a week now. They didn't treat you bad, nor good. instead they ignored your presence..well except for Baekhyun & Se Hun. Every once in a while they would visit you in your room just to talk about random things. Even though they we're trying to make you happy, a part of you still misses Infinite. you were casually laying on your bed, it was 9:00 pm you were home alone because EXO went out to who knows where. you thought about escaping but you can't because one....your risking your life & Infinite's. two, all the doors and windows were locked meaning no one can come in and no one can come out unless they have a key.

*aisshh...such a big house, but there's nothing to do!*

you thought as you got out of bed and headed to the living room. you the TV and sat at the couch.*might as well just wait for them to come home* you thought again and tried to focus on the show you were watching. Suddenly something started ringing...

*eh? i don't have my phone. i wonder whos phone is that?*

you headed to the direction where the sound is coming from and it led you to the kitchen...it was EXO's home phone.

"yoboseyo?" you answered. "-----! i knew you would answer!!!" someone yelled from the other line. "Naeun!? is that you!?" you asked. "Yeah, its me. listen... your brother and infinite..." she started to explain but stopped. "What about Myungsoo oppa!? what happened to them!?" you yelled wanting to know more. "Myungsoo, he's in the hospital right now. you see, Infinite assumed that it was EXO who kidnapped you..which is true.. so they attacked EXO, and they had a massive fight." she finished. "WHATTT? how could they lose, its 7 against 6?" You asked feeling shocked. "well, at that time EXO were with their friend.. EXO-M. so infinite were out numbered because it was 12 against 7" she explained. "How is oppa now is he alright? tell me how is he!?" You asked but suddenly a pair of hand grabbed the phone you were holding. you turned around only to see EXO-K, with bruises on their faces.

"you know, your not supposed to be talking on the phone!" SuHo scolded me. You pushed him away. "YOU LIED TO ME! ALL OF GUYS LIED TO ME! YOU SAID IF I STAY YOU WOULDN'T HURT OPPA AND INFINITE! BUT YOU DID....YOU LIED!!!" You yelled at them while tears flowed down your cheeks. "they attacked us so of course we would fight back!" Chanyeol defended. "well, you didn't have to make it 12 against 7. why didn't you fight fairly!?" You asked. they stayed silent.

*i need to get out of here! i need to see Myungsoo oppa!*

you thought and as if Se Hun can read your mind he pointed at the unlock door without anyone noticing. you looked at Baekhyun, he gave you a nod telling you that him and Se Hun will help you escape. you pushed SuHo out of the way and darted out the door, Kai grab you but Se Hun quickly pulled Kai away. "Se Hun! what are you doing! you're betraying us!" D.O. scolded the maknae. Chanyeol ran after you, but Baekhyun grabbed him. "RUN! JUST RUN!" both of them said. I obeyed them and ran for my life. I looked back for a second, and saw all 6 of them following me. I ran not looking to where I'm going and thats when I realized that a car was speeding my way. "-----AHHHH!" You heard them call you. you know you can't do anything so you just closed your eyes... "Myungsoo oppa, i don't think I'll ever see you again. mianhe I failed." you whispered as the car hit you. you fell to the ground, before you could black out you heard someone say "Damn you Se hun and Baekhyun...this is all your fault."........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: *cliffhanger* haha Sorry i had to stop there, I personally think that this is really long so i stopped there. hehehe well, stay tuned if you want to know what happens next.

anyways, thanks for subscribing & for commenting. <3