A visit...

The lie that changed my life.

The next morning you woke up. *what time is it?* you thought. "aissshh... why did they have to take my phone and my ipod too, its not like i can call oppa with an ipod.?" I asked.

"here! your ipod but your phone....it a NO NO!" Someone said. "KYAAAAHH!" you were startled. You turned your head only to see a guy standing by the door, while holding your ipod.

he walked closer to you "here, sorry to scare you". You grabbed your Ipod from his hand and muttered a "thank you..er...nice kidnapper". "baekhyun, my name is baekhyun." he said.

"oh, i see. well baekhyun-ssi. can you help me escape, please" you asked him while pouting.

he chuckled. "sorry, No can. I'm not allowed too, I cant betray my members. breakfast will be ready, just go down when your done washing up." he said and walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decided to go downstairs since you heard noises coming from there.

as soon as you got there, you saw them in the living room with a girl. "NAEUN-AH!" You called. EXO-K were shocked, seeing the scene in front of them. "uhh, this cant be good." Chanyeol muttered.

"------ah, Infinite were looking for you, why are you here? with them?" she asked while pointing at EXO-K. No one answered. "YAH! chanyeol! whats the meaning of this?" Naeun asked him. "We...we..uhm...kidnapped her" he answered.

"YOU WHAT? omg, infinite need to know this, I'm calling them right now!" she said and took out her phone. "NOOOOOO" Suho grabbed her phone. "This is a crime, I'll tell the police." Naeun insisted.

"YAH! chanyeol better tell your girlfriend to shut up, or else...you know what I'll do." Suho said. "Naeun, listen you cant tell them. I'll get arrested too if you do, do you want that?" "but--" Naeun started but you cut her off.

"NO. Naeun-ah. no, you won't tell oppas or the police." "-----, are you insane? what are you talking about?" she asked you. "I can't risk oppas lives, me being here will protect them, so please don't tell them. it'll just make things worst." you explained remembering what EXO-K told you last night about their sunbaes.

"If thats what you want, then fine. but are you okay here? are they treating you right?" she asked. "yeah, im fine" you answered.