Hospital

The lie that changed my life.

No one's P.O.V.

~Infinite ; after the fight~

"Hyung, we need to go to the hospital." Sungjong came rushing to Sunggyu to inform about L's case. "yeah, hurry. he look terrible, those cowards EXO...didn't even fight fairly, they gang up on L" Woohyun told the leader. "arasso, kaja!" they all went to the hospital....

~EXO ; during the accident~

"What are you all waiting for? lets take her to the hospital!!!" Kai ordered the members. the members were all shocked. Kai wasn't usually like this but when it comes to you, he turns into someone else. After awhile, The rest of them got back to their senses and took you to the hospital.

As soon as they got there, they took you to the operating room. EXO-K didn't have any choice but to wait patiencely outside. "What have we done!?" Chanyeol asked. "Naeun will be so mad at me if she finds out about this." he panicked. "Aisshhh....she'll be in America during this summer so don't worry about her, worry about -----" D.O. scolded Chanyeol.

"YAH! baekhyun! Se Hun! this is all your fault." D.O. blamed them, and they remained silent, since it might have been their fault. "well, she wouldn't run away if we didn't hurt her brother." Kai defended Baekhyun and Se Hun. "oh, so your on their sides now!?" Su Ho asked pissed. "I'm not going on anyone's side, I'm just being reasonable." Kai argued. "being reasonable? or taking -----'s side because you FELL IN LOVE WITH HER!" Su Ho argued back and everyone's eyes shifted to Kai to see what he'll have to say. "WHAT!? ME? IN LOVE? WITH HER? what nonsense are you talking about!?" Kai said in an annoyed tone. Su Ho chuckled. "well, ever since she came into our life, i noticed you changed. you weren't the cold person i knew anymore. everytime she would come into the picture it'll always make you smile. although you don't approach her a lot, i can tell that you're secretly in love with her." he reasoned. Kai took the time to take in everything the leader had said.... he just sat back on his seat and ignored them. *am I? am I really in love with her? no. that can't happen, se hun...se hun likes her, i need to stop my feelings.* Kai's thought was quickly interrupted by the door of the operating room opening. the doctor came out and all of them got up of their seats.

"are you her family?" he asked. "uhh..yeah. me and him are her brother." Su Ho said while pointing at baekhyun. Baekhyun gave Su Ho a glare. *what bullsh*t is he saying!?* he thought. "She's alright now, but there might be effects because it seems like she hurt her head badly." the doctor explained. they were informed of your room and they quickly went there.

when they got there you were asleep. but you suddenly woke up due to the loud voices your hearing. you opened your eyes and saw 6 guys, starring at you. "-----, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked you but you gave him a confused look..... your mouth was dry but you manage to get some word out...

"excuse me, but....who are you guys?".......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hi, sorry i didn't update for a long time. well, hope this long chapter makes it up to you guys.

comment and subscribe, okay? haha bye.