EXO K's plan

The lie that changed my life.

No Ones P.O.V.

Weeks past and you we're still avoiding Naeun. You explained to her about Infinite & EXO-K and she understands you.

You guys would bump into each other and would say a simple hi. It hurts you a lot, avoiding your only Best friend..but you have no choice. You have to obey your brother.

Your Sophomore year are ending. and summer is coming by. after summer you will be Junior while Infinite and EXO-K will be Senior.

It was the last day of School. Everyone is saying their goodbyes to their fellow classmates, while a group of boys....is planning something.

At an abandoned building near your School, EXO-K are planning something.

"I've planned our revenge to get back at Infinite...." SuHo started and the other members just listened.

"We'll kidnap Myungsoo's precious little sister" he finished.

"MWWOOHH!?"

"Hyung! are you serious?"

"Isn't that a crime?"

"What if we get arrested?"

SuHo was bombered with questions. "Yes. I'm serious. No one will know about it except us. so are you guys in or not?" he asked s.

No one answered and kept quiet. "YAH! we're doing this for our own good. Infinite made us suffered a lot, so they should suffer too...and the only way they'll suffer as much as we suffered is by kidnapping -------." SuHo explained.

the members thought back to the time when they were suffering and agreed with their leader.

"I'm in!" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun started at him "Chanyeol!". "what! do you know how many times I saw Naeun crying, because Infinite told ----- to stay away from her?" He argued.

"Yeah. but It was Infinite's fault not -----!" Kai butted in.

"it was also ----- because she did what Infinite told her" Chanyeol reasoned. "but, she didn't have any choice of course she'll choose her brother Myungsoo over her Bestfriend Naeun" Baekhyun also reasoned.

"YAH! Kai! Baekhyun! which sides are you guys on? US OR INFINITE?" the leader asked. for a moment they realized that they've been going against their own group.

"of course, we're with you guys..." Kai answered. SuHo smiled. "but...hyung there's other way to get back at them so--" Kai added but was cut off by D.O.

"I'm also in!" He said. Kai just eyed him.

"so what? Baekhyun, Kai, & SeHun...are you guys in or not?" Chanyeol asked.

it was silence for a minute then Kai speaked up "I have no other choice, If I said no I know you guys will just force me until i say yes so I gues I'm in."

"YAH! HYUNG!" SeHun said. "SeHun! didn't Myungsoo made you suffered a lot...so just say your in. god damn it!" D.O. made SeHun remembered what Myungsoo did to him and shook his head at the thought.

"I guess I'm In" he said. "aisshhh..Maknae you too!?" Baekhyun asked him. "Sorry hyung, no choice. saying no to the members is like betraying them" he explained.

"aishhh.. fine I'm in too. but I'm just doing this for EXO-K, and not to hurt -----" Baekhyun finally made up his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey readers (: sorry for not updating for a long time, it's just that School is coming into an end. I had to do a lot like Exams, projects & make up works. but good news is, I'll be able to update a lot starting from next week saturday because School is ending next week thursday.

Another reason why I haven't been updating is because we have to prepare for our graduation, I'm an 8th grader. I will be graduating middle school next week tuesday. so yeah, I was so busy during the past few days.

Mianhe my readers! *vows* but thanks for the supports. please SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS. (: