we meet again

The lie that changed my life.

No one's P.O.V.

First day of School is finally over, you go to an all girls School while EXO-K attends the School near yours. since it's the first day, you & hundreds of other girls we're release early. *aishh..I'm too early, I'm sure exo oppas are not even out yet. shall i wait for them here?* you tap your foot as you thought hardly about it. *never mind, I'll just go to their school and wait for them there.* you made up your mind and started walking at the nearby school.

You saw lots of students heading out of the School gates. "ahhhh, they must be out by now." you said to yourself as you scan the crowd for exo. you saw a group of guys, you noticed one of the guy who's back was facing you. you thought he was SuHo so you tapped his shoulder "Oppa?" you said. he turned around and faced you and so does the group of guys who's with him. All of their eyes were wide as an egg. *eh? these are the guys I saw at the hospital.*

"ah, Mianhae wrong person." you said to him. you turned around but he grabbed your arm. "-----? its me, your oppa. Myungsoo oppa. and these are infinite" he said. *so Myungsoo is his name. hmm...sounds familiar, and why does he know me?* "Myungsoo oppa? Mianhae but I really don't know who you are, or infinite. I need to go now." you tried to walk away again, but once again he caught you. "what happened to you? is this a joke? first you disappeared out of nowhere then now that I've found you, you're gonna tell me you don't know me. ----- its me, your brother. I was with you ever since umma gave birth of you, how can you forget me?" he asked, almost tearing up. you were about to talk when suddenly you saw exo-k walking toward the other direction. "EXO OPPAS!" you shouted, Myungsoo & infinite stared at you wide eyes, "did she just call EXO-K oppas?" Sunggyu asked. Exo-k turned around and saw you. ".." they muttered and ran to you. "Oppas can you help me, Myungsoo-ssi won't let go of me. he kept insisting that he's my brother" you asked exo-k. "no I won't let go of you again, and exo what did you do to my sister?" Myungsoo questioned.

"can you just let go of me! I'm not your sister! you're not my oppa! I don't even know who you are. I only have 2 brothers and thats SuHo Oppa & Baekhyun Oppa! so please, let go. you're hurting me." You pleaded. Myungsoo was shocked by your words so he lets go of you. "thank you, now if you'll excuse us, we'll leave now." you start walk away with EXO-K. Myungsoo was about to start a fight when Sunggyu stop him. "if you start it, ----- won't believe you even more."

when infinite were out of your sight, you asked EXO-K. "Oppa? who's Myungsoo? is he really my brother?" You asked. "ye... No. he's not. him and infinite are EXO's biggest enemy. so you shouldn't believe them and stay away from them. arasseo?" SuHo asked, "neh oppa" you said then smiled.

*i'm sorry ----ah. I'm sorry for taking you away from your real brother. at first all i wanted was revenge, but now, now that i got attached to you....I no longer want revenge..i want to be your brother. this is the first time i felt this... the love you get from your siblings. I wish i had a sister like you. I know once you regain your memories, you'll hate me for lying to you.*

SuHo thought.

during that time, same thoughts traveled through the other 5 member of exo. *SuHo hyung is too much, Myungsoo & ----- met again. ----- should've believed Myungsoo, I can't believe she defended us, I can't believe she hurted her real brother just for us. this is too much, once she regain her memories...she'll hate us for sure....because of this lie we told.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; OMG. OMG. OMG. I'm really Sorry. I just realized, i haven't updated this fic for almost a month now. >.< you all probably want to kill me. I was planning to update this on firday, but i had to register for School. && yesterday....well me and my friends went to the beach where SISTAR filmed their loving U mv here in hawaii. cohs yenno' it's so cool, standing in the same place where SISTAR used to be. <3

I wanna thanked all of you guys, who subscribe and comments. and for waiting patiently until this day that i updated. i love you all. <3

haha half of you probably didn't even bother to read this super duper long author's note. but anyways, hope you like it. annyeong.