Slowly changing

The lie that changed my life.

No One's P.O.V.

it's been a 3 weeks now since you got out of the hospital. you've tried asking the whole EXO-K on who that guy was and why they ran away when they saw him, but none of them would answer your question. they would tell you that they don't know him at all, but a part of you wouldn't believe them. after weeks of trying you finally gave up and stop asking about him.

throughout this summer you would just spend the day with them, they took care of you really well. you really got close to them and they got close to you too. today is the last day of summer and tomorrow will be the starting of a new school year. EXO-K was sitting in the living room watching t.v. , you sat next to SuHo."SuHo oppa, am I going to school too?" you asked him. "Yes. you are." he smiled at you. "hyung what school will she go to?" Baekhyun asked. SuHo eyed all of the members, "she'll go Seoul all girls School." He asnwered. " WHAT!? ALL GIRLS SCHOOL!?" Kai shouted his question. Everyone stared at him for his sudden outburst. "where is my school?, I want to go to the same School you guys go to." you said innocently. "don't worry, it'll be just next to our School." SuHo tried to cheer you up by fooling around with you.

the other members noticed this sudden change of their leader. they all stared at SuHo and you fooling around with each other, SuHo noticed the 5 of them staring. "----, can you go to your room for now. we'll just talked about something. arasseo?" he asked you and you obeyed and went to your room.

as soon as you we're out of sight. "Okay, so what's bothering you guys?" SuHo asked them. "hyung, you've changed. why are you suddenly treating her like she's your real sister?" ChanYeol blurted out. "yeah, before you wouldn't even talk to her." D.O. agreed with ChanYeol. "well, what can I say? she doesn't remember anything." SuHo casually said. "so you're taking advantage of it?" SeHun asked him. "No. it's just that, the fact that she forgot everything, she got close to me..to us. you know, she doesn't remember anything about us kidnapping her and hurting her, so she easily believed that I was her brother. and to be honest, I like her presence, I like how she's treating me like I'm her real brother. I don't want her to leave." SuHo explained. "but hyung, you do know that at some point or another she'll regain her memories right?." Kai questioned. "yeah, and she's not our real sister. its not right to be owning someone else's sister." Baekhyun agreed. "yeah, i know. but....lets all be honest...do you guys want her to leave?" the leader asked.... the 5 of them muttered a 'NO'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; hey(: updated all my fics today, because it's B.A.P's Daehyunnie Birthday today, well here in hawaii.

anyways, I've read all of you guys comments and I really appreciate them. Sorry for making SuHo oppa a bad oppa in this fic, but look....he's suddenly changing.

anyways, its almost 10:00pm here. I just forced myself to stay up and update, but I'll go now.

don't forget to subscribe and comment. *pai pai*