Kidnappers

The lie that changed my life.

No One's P.O.V.

"Oppa years ending can I just talk to her for once!" you yelled at Myungsoo. you wanted to spend the last days of school left with Naeun but your overprotective brother didn't let you.

"Fine. go. but if something happened. dont say I didn't warn you!" he yelled back and walk away. that was the first time he yelled at you like he didn't care. you shook your head and went looking for Naeun.

you went everywhere around school but you didn't see her so you decided to text her.

to BESSNAEUN<3 ;

where are you? oppa said i can be with you today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to BESS----<3 ;

I went home early, there was an emergency. sorry, but lets go out this summer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to BESSNAEUN<3 ;

Oh okays. take care. see you soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"aisshh I'll guess I'll just go home." you said to yourself. as you were walking you didn't know that 6 guys were following you.

Out of nowhere, a black Van stop by you and 2 boys pulled you inside the van. they made you smell the hankerchief and you suddenly out.

"Kidnapping ------; SUCCESS!" SuHo cheered. Chanyeol & D.O. cheered with him while Baekhyun, Kai, and Se Hun stayed silent.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You woke up and looked at your surrounding, you we're in a king-sized bed. the wall we're painted all white. the whole room was huge. their was a giant flat screen TV. "wow. who's house is this? they must be rich.....where am I?" you asked yourself. after a few minutes reality hit you and you remembered that you were kidnapped.

"Phone? wheres my phone I need to call Myungsoo oppa!" you panicked. you search everywhere and realized that those kidnappers must've taken them away. aisshhhh...

you stood up and looked aroung until you found the door. you run into it and toched the doorknob. you closed your eyes and prayed "please...be open." 

you twist the doorknob and the door opened. *what kind of kidnappers doesn't lock the door? don't they know that i can escape. pabos* you thought and smirked.

When you we're out of the room you saw the house more. you were amazed by how big it is. you went down the stairs only to see 6 pair of eyes looking at you.

"AHHHHHH! IT WAS YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS KIDNAPPED ME!?" you screamed your out. the leader nodded. "yup. we did." he answered.

*oh GOD. why does it have to be them. Infinites main enemy. why? why? why?*   

You thought. your eyes shifted to the door just a few feet away from you. you looked back at EXO. 

*ok. calm down. all you have to do is run your out that door and scream for help. you were part of the marathon team before, you can do it. run as fast as you can.*

You told yourself. you took a deep breath and run to where the door is but....one of them got there before you. it was Kai.

"aisshhh...what are you super sonic? how'd you get here before me. a second ago you were just sitting there at the couch" you said and pointed at the couch where the others are sitting.

"I have super power, so dont even try to escape." he said coldly.

"YAH!" One of them called, it was D.O. you turned around. "I have a name don't just YAH YAH me!" I argued.

"whatever. don't ever try to escape again, because you won't be able to succeed and if you do...." D.O. said coldly.

"and if i do... what?" you asked him. "If you do escape. we'll asked our sunbaenim...SHINee & SuJu to get your brother and Infnite. I'm sure you know our sunbaenims right?" SuHo asked while smirking.

You gulped, you know them. your brother told you about them and he said that they're the most dangerous gang. You can't risk Infinite's life so you stayed.

"are you guys planning to keep me forever or planning to kill me?" you asked curiously.

SuHo, Chanyeol, and D.O. laughed. "we don't kill girls so nope, but keeping you forever? we dont know yet" they answered.

you we're so pissed and can't take it anymore so you ran upstairs, back to the bedroom where you were earlier. on the way up you made curses over them.

you slammed the door and locked it. "silly me, whats the point of locking it, this is their house of course they have key to opened this room" you said to yourself and laugh sarcastically.

you jumped on the bed and hugged the pillow.

*oppa. I'm sorry for dis-obeying you please come and save me. I don't wanna be here. oppa I'm scared.* 

at that time you didnt even notice that you were already sobbing....

"this is gonna be a long night. knowing the fact that I'm not at home with Myungsoo oppa...but in Oppa's Main enemies house." I whispered and went into dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: another update. hope you like it. SUBSCRIBES & COMMENTS my lovely readers. thank you if you already did. it means a lot to me. (: bye.