We're your brothers

The lie that changed my life.

No One's P.O.V.

The Doctor heard that you woke up so he quickly did some test. The EXO-K members stepped back so the Doctor and nurses can do their business. *effects? seems like she got an amnesia. perfect...just perfect* SuHo evilly thought as he stand by the corner.

After the tests, the doctor went out and EXO-K followed along.

"what happened to her? howcome she didn't recognized us?" Kai asked curiously. "well, it seems like when she fell on the ground, she hits her head really hard. that's why she can't remember you guys, because she have an amnesia." the doctor explained.

"WWHHAATT!?" everyone shouted except SuHo. "How long will it take for her memory to come back?" Baekhyun asked. "Right now, I can't tell it could be weeks, months, or maybe even years." the doctor said, everyone was silent. "I'll leave now, I still have to check up on other patient." as soon as the doctor left, everyone looked at their leader.

"Hyung, what are we suppose to do now? do you think it's too much for her now?" D.O. asked him. "Yeah, we should return her to L now." ChanYeol suggested. "Yeah, D.O. and ChanYeol hyung are right." Kai, Baekhyun, and SeHun agreed. "NO" SuHo said blankly. All of them stared at him. SuHo smirked. "No. we're not returning her, this is a good oppurtunity. with her having amnesia, we could get back at L more easily." he said evilly.

"YAH! whatever you're planning I won't be in this time" Baekhyun told the leader. "Oh yes you are. You'll play an important role in this." SuHo said as he stare at Baekhyun. SuHo entered the room to see you, and the others follow sensing that the leader is up to something.

Your P.O.V.

I was looking around the white room. *I must be in the hospital, but why?* I thought as I continue to look around. suddenly the door opened. A guy came in, *wow, he's really good looking* I thought but shook it away when I saw 5 more good looking guys following him. they stared at me and I stared back. "-----, are you okay now?" The first guy who came in asked as he approach me. I didn't answer, I just looked at him blankly, not knowing who these people are. "Who are you guys?" I manage to ask. "Me...SuHo" the first guy started as he pointed to his self, *oh, so his name is SuHo* "and him, Baekhyun..." he continued this time pointing at a guy who's wearing eyeliner. *eye liner? weird* I thought. I looked back at the SuHo guy who was talking, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "are your BROTHERS."

I was Shocked. so does the other 5 boys who was Standing behind SuHo. *strange? why are they shocked by this thing. its like they didn't know that I'm their sister.* I thought. "so, you...SuHo oppa and Baekhyun oppa are my brothers?" I asked them two. SuHo oppa nodded while Baekhyun oppa stared at me, after a while he nodded. "oh i see, and who are they?" I ask while pointing at the other guys. "they're the other members of EXO-K. we're a group. thats Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, and SeHun." SuHo oppa said as he pointed at each of them. I smiled at them, and the 4 of time gave me an awkward smile. "Should I call you guys oppa too?" I asked again. they nodded.

"So....you are SuHo oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa, D.O. oppa, Kai Oppa and SeHun oppa." I said trying to memorize their names. they all nodded uncomfortably. it's like, I haven't call them 'Oppa' before.

*why is it so strange? howcome in TV dramas, when someone lost their memories, apart of them feel like they've known someone in a long time. but why am i not feeling anything towards this 6 boys? its as if, they weren't special back then, like i wasn't close to them. aisshhh... maybe because it only happens in dramas. SuHo oppa said him and Baekhyun oppa are my brothers so i should believe them.*

I thought, as I continue to examine their faces, trying so hard to remember them. but of course, failed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; sorry for not updating for a long time, hope this chapter makes it up to you guys.

Finally, the LIE part happened. OMG, the Dramas will start soon, hehe I wonder what Myungsoo's reaction will be. stay tune if you want to know.

don't forget to subscribe & comments.