INFINITE VS EXO

The lie that changed my life.

No one's P.O.V.

Infinite & EXO were at the school field, Glaring at each other. they were GANGS, and they were ENEMIES.

"YAH! L, did you think we wouldn't find out?" Chanyeol asked L.

"Oh, so your little maknae SeHun told you that I punched him?" L asked while chuckling.

Both groups just continued to Glare at each other...until a girl suddenly comes running in, "Oppas!" you smiled but it disappear as soon as you saw them glaring at each other.

"-------. what are you doing here?" L asked worriedly, knowing that EXO could hurt his sister to get back at him.

"it's lunch time, so i looked for you guys." you said while looking at EXO's faces. "oppa, who are they?" you turned to L and asked.

"-------" Su Ho stepped foward to touch you but L quickly slapped his hand away. You, feeling scared hugged L's arm.

"Don't even touch my sister, you ert!" L warned Su Ho. SU Ho just laughs.

Sunggyu sensed that you were really scared so he butted in "Sungjong, take ------, we'll just meet you at the cafeteria" Sungjong obeyed his hyung and took you out of there.

When they couldn't see you anymore, L warned EXO again "NOT MY SISTER, EXO. I'M WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW, DON'T HURT HER!" 

"Who said we would, but thanks for bringing it up. we don't usually hurt girls but since we need to get even, we'll HURT her!" D.O. eveily said.

L lost his temper and threw a punch at D.O. "DONT.EVER.HURT.HER.YOU.AS*HOLES!" he said and walked away with infinite.

-------------------

"Oppas" you beamed as you saw Infinite exluding Sungjong walks into the cafeteria. L hugged you seeing you still safe, but he knows that EXO will really keep their words.

"oppa, you can let go now. why are you hugging me like you haven't seen me for years?" you asked. "aisshhh, I just miss you" L cooed.

"oppas, i have a question. who are those boys in the field?" You asked Infinite. Sunggyu looked at L. "just tell her, L. its best if she knows the truth."

"------. they're are ENEMIES. so whenever you see them. stay away from them, arasso?" L answered. "neh oppa" You cheerfully said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeong, first chappie here. I hope you like it.

please, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. <3

I'll try update next saturday. hehe bye(: