losing memories

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

Recap:

When he finally realized , he was already on the floor , with blood all around him and a lot of bystanders crowding around him . 

3 days later 

Jiyong was in the hospital, lying with IV drips all over his body. he had been in a coma for three days already. nobody knew when he would wake up.  

Dara and Jiyong's parents were at the hospital , all praying for Jiyong to wake up. 

Meanwhile in korea... 

TaeYang : man , why hasn't gdragon called back yet 

He had been calling gdragon non stop for three days already but he wouldn't pick up the phone . 

Eunhee however , was slowly becoming more cheerful. She had managed to find a job in a company named YG entertainment and she was working for Epik High as their manager. She had dearly wanted to prove herself . Shw wanted to show Jiyong , that even without him , she would survive perfectly. 

BACK IN AMERICA

*Blink* *Blink* 

Jiyong was slowly beginning to wake up now. After a few tries , he was finally up. His parents and Dara rushed over to his sides but he looked at them with blank faces. 

" Who.. are you ? " that was all he had managed to utter. Dara quickly called for the doctor. 

" Mr & Mrs kwon. im afraid that he might be suffering from a head concusion and he has lost his memories. it depends on the patient's willpower to remember his memory so you'll have to help him recover.

 Dara smirks as she hears that. * Kwon Jiyong i'm going to make you fall hard for me this time *

For the next few days , Dara kept taking on the role of Jiyong's girlfriend and would do skinship with him. 

Jiyong's POV

This Dara girl .. she say she is my girlfriend ... but ... I really really have no feelings for her . everytime she feeds me , I awkwardly try to sallow it . When she does skinship with me , i really really feel like pushing her away .had my feelins changed or was i a jerk from the start to date her but not like her ? maybe i should try and like her ..

He had tried to look for his phone so he can look at the pictures he had with Dara to relieve his memory but unfortunately he was a step late . Dara , who was afraid that he would remember Eunhee , had took his phone after claiming to be his fiancee and threw it away . 

Few months later 

No matter how hard Jiyong tried , he still didn't have feelings for Dara. Instead , he was becoming a huge player . he would flirt with girls every night and bed them . 

In order for him to mend his ways , his parents decided . 

" Jiyong , we are taking you back to korea. " 

* Pfft. what difference does it make ? i'll still be banging girls. Staying in Korea may be even better than staying here . At least I dont have to face Dara*

Dara's POV 

* Kwon Jiyong , i had tried so hard over these past few months and you still dont like me ? y lingerine ? i've tried but you called me a . Clinging onto you ? I've tried. you said im annoying. Calling you to say sweet nothings ? I've tried and all i get is cold response and until the end you just decide to hang my call. I've done everything but you still won't like me . nevertheless , I'm not giving up ? You're going back to Korea right ? Alright , im going back with you. kwon Jiyong, watch your back. *

AUTHOR IS BACK ! Sorry for not updating guys im really stressed out D: Comments and upvotes are always welcomed :D AND IM CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH bap woolala those handsome guys from planet mato :d